Status: slowly active

I Hate Twilight

I hate twilight

Walking into the house and seeing everyone’s smiling faces made me happy but somehow I felt like something was missing, shrugging it off I walked over to the girls as they started gushing about the ring. Later that night as everyone had settled down I stood in Edwards room just staring down at the window thinking about everything and nothing when I felt cold arms enclose around my waist.

“What’s wrong love, don’t you like the ring. It was my mothers but if you don’t like it…” I laughed at the look on his face while shaking my head, I looked down at the ring with a smile, and it really was beautiful.

“No, I love it” I said walking out of his arm sand over to the bed yawning. Once in and warm, I was engulfed in cold again as Edward pulled me into his chest. I love having him there with me, I don’t feel alone.

EDWARDS POV

I have waited so long for her and now I’m getting married, I’m over the moon right now and nothing can break us apart, I want let it.

After all of the jokes from Emmett about her not loving a possessive stalker but now I have her I can look back and see what he meant.

I’m nothing with out her; if she were to… die then I’d follow and just hope that I meet her in heaven. I looking down at my love sleeping in my arms I smiled softly pulling her closer to me; I’m never letting her go.

I can’t wait for school tomorrow; I’m going to show everyone that Abby is mine and no one else’s. I’ve been thinking about marking her but I’m not sure, I don’t want her hating me again.

YOU’RE POV

I woke up to the smell of bacon and cold lips on mine; I smiled into the kiss opening my eyes once I broke away needing air.

“Morning” I whispered

“Morning love” he whispered back sending shivers down my spine.

I got out of the bed and into the walk in closet, stacked with my clothes. After a few minutes I walked out wearing bright orange skinny jeans with a purple top had a picture of a dinosaur on it with the words ‘RAWR means love in dinosaur’ and my black converse.

I walked over to the mirror in the bath room to fix my hair and makeup once done I put in my piercings and walked down stairs to spot Edward sitting down at the table with my breakfast next to him. Walking over I pecked his lips and before he could pull me back I stuffed my face with food.

“Pig” Alice muttered walking into the kitchen looking my outfit over with distaste

“oink, oink”

“Every funny” I only smiled before returning to my food.

Sitting in the car with Edward going to school I couldn’t keep my eyes off of the ring on my hand, I never thought that I would ever get married.

Too deep in thought I didn’t notice Edward open my door until he placed a hand on my shoulder looking at me worried. Shaking my head I smiled at him seeing all of the worried and concern wash away with love. Taking his hand I get out of the car, he let my hand go, taking hold of my waist instead. Looking around I felt trapped and on display, I looked up at Edward to see him smile down at me and kiss my lips gently.

AUGUSTS POV

I am over the moon that sissy said yes to Edward but what worried me the most was that she hadn’t been in contact with us since twilight became a show, I’ve already talked to her friends and even they say that they haven’t seen or heard from her.

Sadness took over my other emotions at the thought of Abby just forgetting us, now that she’s famous… I just thought that she would have stayed the same.

Looking back at the TV a tear trickled down my cheek watching her punch mike for something, I miss her so much.

I went to get my phone and rang her number, I want her home, and I know I sound selfish but this family is just breaking apart with out her. Melody wont talk anymore and mum and dad have started to fight constantly, I just can’t take it and I know that Abby could sort them out.

“Please pick up” I muttered tears falling out of my eyes as I heard the phone ring

“Hello?” I know that voice

“Hi” I said letting my nerves getting the better of me

“Who is this?”

“It’s me august” I said my hands shaky

“Ok?”

“Abby, we need you home everything is falling apart. I miss you so much, we all do please come home” I sobbed into the phone. I waited for a few seconds

“I’m sorry but I don’t know you. I think you got the wrong number” those words broke my heart; I know I didn’t get the wrong number. Hearing the dial tone I looked at the phone broken, she was who I looked up to.
♠ ♠ ♠
soorrrrrrrrrrrry for the wait