Status: slowly active

I Hate Twilight

I hate twilight

YOU POV

I had just sat down at the lunch table with Edward when mike and Jessica came marching over, the closer they came the slower they got I could tell they were rethinking their plan seeing my family glare at them, family, it felt good to think of them as my family.

“Abby, why are you with the Cullen?” Jessica said glairing at mine and Edwards entwined fingers.

“Just go away” I said turning around to face Alice

“Answer me” she shouted gaining everyone’s attention

“I’d like it if you didn’t shout at my fiancé” Edward said pulling me onto his lap not moving his glare from the two low humans in front of us. I snuggled closer to him smiling; I was starting to like his protective side.

“Yeah she would go with the stalker” mike muttered under his breathe but I still heard him making my head snap up.

“What did you say?” I said in a deadly tone, I was the only one how could make fun of Edward and some times I would let Emmett off the hook.

“I know that he was stalking you” mike said trying desperately to sound strong, I got off of Edwards lap and walked over to him, I leaned into him, at seeing him close his eyes expecting me to kiss him I just smirked and stopped moving with my lips were next to his ear.

“And don’t you just wish it is you that I kiss and hold” I whispered into his ear making him shiver. Taking a step back I looked at him, seeing him in a daze I smirked pulling my arm back and punched him in the eye. Smirking I walked back over to Edward and sat down on his lap burring my face into his neck. The day couldn’t have ended fast enough; walking out with Edwards arm attached to my waist we met up with the rest of the family at his car. A smirk appeared on my face as Emmett pulled me into a hug laughing.

“Have you seen him, his eyes already black and swollen” Emmett tried to say between laughing. I looked over once I was set on the ground to see that Emmett was right, I laughed and jumped into Edwards arms making him chuckle and kiss my head lovingly.

“I think I should him another one, then give him some bamboo” I said imagining mike with to black eyes munching on some bamboo while sitting in a tree. PANDA MIKE!

ESME’S POV

I felt so lonely when the kids had gone to school and Carlisle was at work, I looked around the house with a sigh and walked into the kitchen, opening the cupboard under the sink I got out cleaning supplies and started to clean the house top to bottom. My thoughts drifted off to Edward and Abby making a smile grace my face, I could tell that they loved each other and I am so happy that they have found each other. It hurt me seeing Edward always alone, while we had our mates.

After a few hours of cleaning I was finished I walked down stairs to the living room, turning on the TV I started to watch some of the family videos that Alice had made when a banging on the door caught my attention. I walked over to the front door to see a letter on the door mat, picking it up I turned it over to see the Volturi crest on the back, I gasped and ran to the phone. Ringing Carlisle I ran my hand up and down my arm worried that something was going to happen to my family, I just gained a daughter and I sure as hell wasn’t going to lose her.

“Honey?” I instantly felt calm as I heard my husband’s voice.

“We just got a letter from the Volturi” I said worry laced into my voice.

“Ok I’ll be home as soon as I can. Have you opened it?” he asked sounding worried and slightly stressed. I couldn’t blame him, we have had nothing but trouble with them from the start and now they might be trying to break up the family.

“No. I thought that we would look at it when the family is together” I answered as a shiver of worry and slight panic ran down my spin thinking about the strain this was going to put on Abby and Edward, with her still being human.

“Ok, I’m on my way home” his voice cooled down the phone; making my worry vanish.

“I love you”

“Love you too” I said and hung up, I walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table just staring at the letter when I heard the front door open and laughter ring through out the house.

“Please come in here and take a seat” I said holding the letter and clearing my mind. I watched as my children sat down, looking confused and slightly worried.

“What’s wrong mum?” Abby asked, I beamed at her, I forgot about everything just focusing that she had called me mum. I knew that she had some trust issues and to be honest I never thought she would ever call me mum. I was about to hug her as my eyes started to sting with happiness.

“We have to wait for Carlisle. It’s important” I said as I heard the front door open then close. I placed the letter on the table crest up to hear my kids gasp and growl.

“It came before I didn’t open it with out you all” I said watching everyone’s reactions.

EDWARDS POV

I growled and glared at the letter, I wasn’t letting them take what’s mine away from me. I’m being with my Abby and nothing is going to change that. I picked up the letter and opened it after reading it I growled and snarled at the thing, and then I felt Abby’s soft hands rub my arms instantly calming me down.

“What does it say?” asked Emmett.

Dear Carlisle and family

I invite Carlisle, Esme, Alice, Jasper, Emmett, Rosalie, Edward and Abby to the ball we are hosting for Alec and his mate Alexandra as they will be getting married at the end of the year. The ball is formal and will last for two days. The ball starts at 8 o’clock on the 25th of November and finishes on the 27th. It is mandatory that you come as I also want to talk about Edward and Abby’s relationship and about her being turned. We will have rooms ready for your arrival on the 24th of November.

Yours Sincerely Aro Volturi

I growled throwing the letter on the table; I couldn’t and wouldn’t let anything happen to my love. Running my hand though my hair I heard my angel’s voice read the letter, I looked at Carlisle for the verdict. I pleaded with my eyes to say that we weren’t going.

“Well we have to go” everyone in the family growled angrily not like the idea but we just had to go.