Sequel: You're The Only One

Don't Hold Your Breath

Drink Up Baby. Stay Up All Night.

"Whos up for another round?!" Frankie called, as he held up a lopsided snow ball in his hand. As he did so Gerard snuck up behind him, hitting him in the back of thr head with a snow ball. Frank whipped around, then proceeded to chase him down the hill until they were out of site. Bob and Mikey had drifted off somewhere, and Vickey, Ray, and Alex were sitting underneath a tree chatting about something unimportant. Brendon and I were attempting to build a snow man, but it looked more like a lopsided pair then anything else. It was hard to manuever around in these huge marshmellow jackets Alex so kindly lent us.

"Brendon, can we go inside now? I feel like my face is going to fall off." I pleaded. 

"Alright fine. If you're going to be a baby about it then yes, we can go inside now." he said removing his gloves. I tried to cross my arms but couldn't because of the 800 pound jacket. 

"I am not a baby." I mumbled. But he just laughed at me and pulled me towards the cabin. As soon as I was inside, I pulled my jacket off and sat on the couch infront of the fire. Brendon sat next to me, and it was then that I realized we were alone in the cabin. My face turned red as I remembered my plan from last night. Brendon seemed to have noticed. 

"Um . . . Ry. . .?" He questioned. 

"I-Its nothing." I stated. But then I realized I wouldn't get anywhere if I didn't tell him sooner or later. "Erm, actually, there is something I wanted to talk to you about."

"I'm listening." he stated as he wrapped his arms around my shoulders. 

"Um, w-well, w-we've been dating for a while now right? And Ive been thinking, I really want to, well not 'really', no ugh, I mean, were all alone and it seems like perfect timing, but i don't want to rush things-" I babbled like an idiot. 

"You wanna have sex....?" he asked me directly. I couldn't tell by the tone in his voice weather or not he was excited, appaled, happy, or what. So I just continued to bable like an idiot. Redder than a tomato. 

"Well yes but, I mean I understand if you don't want to...... But I, ugh, I'm willing to wait, but I thought that tonight would be perfect, not that I'm trying to rush things or anything- ugh I'm an idiot. Forget I mentioned it-" I was cut off by a pair of moving lips soft against my own. 

"You talk too much" He mumbled in a suductive tone. He kised me again, this time more lustful. He pulled away and I bit down on his bottom lip, causing him to moan softly.

~*~

   As soon as the door closed, Brendon was backed up against it. My lips fiercly on his, and my hands ranging from his hair to his hips. Soon he was pushing me forwards towards the bed. But I switched it around so that when we fell over on the bed, I was on top of him. His hands tugged at the hem of my shirt as he tried to pull it off. I broke the kiss for a meer second to help him. I soon had his shirt on the ground, we  re attached our lips. My hands lingered around the waistband of his jeans before I got the courage to unbutton them. I unzipped them and pulled them down. He kicked them to the floor then tried at my jeans. As soon as my jeans were on the floor, I rested my hands on his lower stomach, and pulled away. 

"Brendon, are you sure you want to do this?" I asked slightly out of breath. 

"Y-yes. If you a-are, I mean, just fuck me damn it." he breathed. 

I smirked at his bluntness. 

My hands slid under his boxers stroking his hard member, causing him to moan. His hands worked at sliding off my boxers, which I also kicked to the floor. Soon his were on the floor as well. 

"Shit. We don't have any...." I cussed when I realized what we were missing. 

"In the bathroom. I saw some lotion in there." Brendon ordered knowing exactly what I was referring to. 

"Ill get it." I said rushing to the bathroom. I found a bottle of chamomile scented lotion. I returned to Brendon waiting impatiently on the bed. I returned my lips to his in a sloppy manner. I pulled away and squirted some of the lotion in my hand. Coating my two fingers in it. I asked once more before I continued. 

"Are you sure you want to do this Brendon?"

"Just fuck me please." 

That was good enough an answer for me. I slid in the first finger. He winced but didn't stop me. I kissed all over his face as I slid another finger in, scissoring.  

"I'm sorry baby. It'll get better I promise." 

"There!" he exclaimed. "Hit t-that spot again!" he ordered. I obeyed, and he began to moan like a needy whore. 

But he was my needy whore.  
 

I used the rest of the lotion in my hand to cover myself, Making sure there was enough so it would hurt as little as possible. Which unfortunatly still hurt pretty bad. 

I began to push in slowly. I Tried to find that spot again, but it took me a few clumsy thrusts before he began moaning with pleasure.  

"F-Faster!" he moaned. I obeyed, and began pumping him in motion with my thrusts. 

He was so tight. Ah fuck. 

"Oh g-god. Fuck Brendon." I began to moan.

I thrusted faster and faster, hitting the spot almost every time.  

"Ah fuck Ry, I think I'm gunna......"

"Then come, I'm not stopping you." I said out of breath. And with that, he came all over his stomach. 

A few more clumsy thrusts, and I soon came deep inside him. I pulled out, then reached for a shirt on the floor that just so happened to be Brendons, to clean up the mess. I crawled up next to him pecking his lips. 

"I love you." I whispered in his ear. He turned to face me with a small smile playing on his lips. 

"I love you too."

~*~

"Bren, don't you think we should go downstairs? Dinner is probably on it's way." We were still lying naked in the bed. We had sat there is silence for who knows how long. Just listening to eachothers heart beats. 

"No. I'm tired. I want to sleep." He answered sleepily. 

"Brendon, it's 7:30. You can sleep in the van tomorrow."

"No. Because it's my turn to drive." I sighed and got up. He was going to be difficult. I grabbed his boxers and jeans and threw them at him. 

"Are you going to be this tired everytime we do it?" I asked sliding my boxers on.  

"You say that like you think you'll be getting some in the future." he added sitting up. 

"You know we will. You can't resist me." He rolled his eyes and slid on his boxers and jeans. He bent over to pick up his shirt, dropping it immedietly. 

"Gross! Ryan! Why did you have to use my shirt! How am I going to explain this to my mother?" 

"Relax. Just toss it. I'll buy you a new one." he rolled his eyes and stuffed it in his shirt, mumbling something about his "favorite shirt". 

"Can I borrow one of your shirts then?"

"Whats wrong with yours?" I asked stupidly. 

"Yes. I'm going to walk downstairs with cum all over my shirt. "

"Dont you have one for tomorrow?"

"No." he put bluntly. 

"What kind of idiot only brings one shirt on a three day ski trip?" 

"This one." he said pointing to himself. I rolled my eyes and tossed him a shirt. I was about to leave the room when he grabbed me by the shoulders and spun me around. 

"Thank you." he whispered pulling me into a kiss. 

"Its just a shirt." I mumbled under the kiss. 

"I'm not talking about the shirt." He mumbled back. 

God am I an idiot. 

"Oh well in that case." I spun him around and pushed him on the bed, reattaching our lips. My hands found their way up his, er, my shirt. 

"All right horn dog. Let's go down stairs." He said pushing me off him and getting up. I scoffed and followed him downstairs. 

We arrived downstairs to find everyone standing around a box of pizza. Me and Brendon sat infront of the coffee table. 

"Well there you two are. Where were you guys anyways?" Bob asked. 

"I don't think I want to know where they were OR what they were doing." Frank snickered. 

"Brendon. Why are you wearing Ryans shirt?" Vickey asked. I glanced at him hoping he'd come up with a better explination then 'i got cum all over mine'. 

"Mine is, uh, dirty." he answered looking down at his hands. Vickeys eyes widened and she glanced at me, then Brendon, then to me again. Shit. She knew what we were doing. 

"Ryan, can I talk to you for a minute?" Vickey asked in a harsh voice. Frank and Gerard gave me a "You better run because I fear for your life" look. I gluped then followed her into the kitchen. 

"Um-OW!" She punched me in the shoulder before I could get a word out. "What did I do?" I asked defensively grabbing my shoulder. 

"My little cousin, that's what! You two did it didn't you!?" she whisper yelled at me. 

"I don't see how that's any of your buisness." I whisper yelled back. 

"He's my little cousin! Of course it's my buisness!"

"Okay fine, so what if we did?" Seriously. What's the worst that could happen? It's not like I knocked him up or gave him an STD or anything. 

She closed her eyes and rubbed her temples.  "Please tell me you used protection." she sighed. 

"I....um...." crap. 

"Ryan you idiot!" she excliamed punching me in the shoulder. In the same spot. 

"Why are you yelling at me? It's not like I did it by myself!" 

"Wait. Which one of you bottomed?" okay. I was done with this conversation. 

"Okay I'm leaving." I said walking back into the living room. I sat back down next to Brendon and found myself stairing at an empty pizza box.

"What the hell? You ass holes ate all the pizza!" Brendon roles his eyes and handed me an extra piece off his plate. I took it and kissed him on the cheek. 

"Thank you. At least someone is nice to me." 

"He's only nice to you because he wants to get in your pants." Frank added with a mouth full of pizza. Vickey glared at him before smacking him in the back of the head. This was going to be a long car ride........

~*~

It was my turn to drive and I was fucking exausted. I needed coffee. And it didn't help that Brendon was passed out in the passenger seat. 

While we were in Sacramento I pulled into a cozzy little comvienience store. 

"Brendon. Wake up." I said shaking him awake. He probably needed to use the restroom. He sleepily got up and walked into the store.

I went straight for the coffee, and everyone else was either running around like crazy aroundthe store or stalking up on junkfood.  

I grabbed the biggest cup they had and filled it with the cheap gas station coffee, not even bothering to put a lid on it. It would be gone soon anyways. I was walking to the checkout line when I smacked straight into Brendon, spilling my coffee. He was standing right in the middle of the isle. Not moving. 

"Dude, what the hell!" I exclaimed, having coffee spilled all over the front of my white shirt. 

He didn't respond. I looked at him and he had an almost horrified expression on his face. His mouth open in shock. 

I followed his gaze, and when I saw what he saw, I'm sure I had a matching expression on my face. Probably mixed with a little anger. 

I found myself staring at the back of a persons head. A very un pleasent person. A person that walked out on his family because his son was gay and his wife stood up for him. A person who has his arm wrapped around some blond skank in a short little spaghetti strap dress. 

What the hell was he doing in California?

"W-we should g-go." I heard Brendon whisper. But I ignored him. I found myself walking forward before I even realized what I was doing. I found my hand clenched in a fist before I could think rationally. And before anyone could stop me I was tapping him on the shoulder. Before he could even compose an expression on his face, my fist collided with his jaw. Hard enough to possibly fracture my wrist. 

I turned around and Vickey, Ray, Bob, Mikey, Frank, Gerard, and Brendon were all staring at me like I was a three headed alien. 

"Run" someone muttered. But I was already out the door. Soon everyone was behind me. I jumped in the drivers seat only to have to trade with Brendon because of the screaming protests in my hand. Soon we were speeding out of the parking lot, and back on the freeway. I looked at Brendon who was still in shock from seeing his father with someother woman. And from seeing his father being punched on the jaw by his boyfriend. Although I felt slightly pleased with myself, I had this odd feeling that things were going to get a lot worse from here.       
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright so..... I admit, I was pretty nervous to write this chapter, because I've never really done a sex scene before...... Well anyways, you should know, there's going to be some manor shit happining in the next chapter. And currently I'm on a ski trip. But if I Get a good amount of comments, I may feel the need to update within the next 3 days. But if not then you're gong to have to wait until I get back. ;)

EDIT: Okay, so there are actually a few directions this story can go. And I can't decide on which one to take. So what I need you guys to do is to pick a number between 1 and 3, and whichever gets the most votes will be the one I use. And I'm not going to tell you what the choices are, because I'm evil like that. Okay, please and thank you. :)