Sequel: You're The Only One

Don't Hold Your Breath

Build Myself A Wall Up On Happy Highs

It was fabulous day! I skipped into the cafeteria holding my food tray. I had been stuck in lala land ever since I had seen Ryan via web cam. I sat down next to Jon and Spencer, and William and Patrick  soon joined us, along with Mikey and Frank. I had a ridiculous grin slapped across my face and could easily burst out singing. 

"Whats he so happy about?" William asked, mouth full of food. 

"He got to see his boyfriend yesterday." Spencer answered, rolling his eyes. 

"Wait, Ryan's back?" Patrick asked, eyes wide.

"No. Web cam." Jon answered simply. 

He muttered an "Oh" and dropped the subject, not to interested I suppose. 

Then something occurred to me. Ha! They don't know! 

Wow. Talk about easily excitable.

"Oh my god! You guys are never going to believe this!" I exclaimed bouncing up and down in my seat. 

"Is he high?" I heard Patrick whisper to Frank. 

"I don't know we should probably check his locker before class." Frank snickered. I sent a death glare at both of them before speaking. 

"Anyways...... Gabe-" 

"Hey Urie! How's my old pal doin' today huh?" Pete interrupted me. He patted me on the back and sat down next to me. 

"Go away Pete." I growled under my breath. Way to kill my happy high. 

"What? Can't I check up on my little buddy here every now and then? How's Ryan by the way?"

"One, I'm not little. Two, I'm not you're buddy. Three, no you can't. And four, why do you care?" 

"Aw, I was just wondering." Then, a dangerous smirk played on his lips. "You know, I've known my buddy Ryan for years, and he's never been one for self control. You know, like keeping it in his pants? I wouldn't be surprised if he was out there doin' some southern chick in the backseat of her car. I mean two months? I highly doubt he can hold off even for a few weeks." Pete ranted on. Tears threatened to fall at even the thought of Ryan with someone else. 

"You're lying." I growled through my teeth. 

He raised an eyebrow. "Am I?" 

"Pete, just fuck off ready and leave the poor kid alone." Patrick stood up threatening him. He could be pretty scary when he wanted to be. 

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes before exiting. His clan of wannabes following. 

"Don't listen to him." Mikey added sweetly. "Ive seen the way that boy looks at you, he'd never do anything to hurt you." 

"Yeah, and I've known Ryan just as long as Pete. He was probably the most civil out of all of us. He never cheated on any of his girlfriends. Well with the exception on Elizabeth I suppose, bu that was with you. So I doesn't count." William added. 

"Thanks guys." I said holding back a few tears. God I missed him so much. Only two and a half more weeks. Then I can see him again. 

"So uh, what was this thing you wanted to tell us? Before we were so rudely interrupted." William asked trying to lighten the mood. 

"Oh yeah. Um Gabe? He ended up in Alabama, And it turns out he's going to the same school as Ryan. Weird huh?" 

William looked down, flushed at the mention of Gabe. Oh yeah, I kinda forgot. Ever since Gabe left Pete has made it his mission to make William miserable by taunting him with Gabe's little "confession" every chance he gets. 

"No way. Really? Poor Ryan." Patrick looked amused. 

"Well, I don't know. Ryan said that he's changed a lot." I shrugged. 

The rest of them continued talking amongst themselves, except for William who continued to look down.

"Hey Bilvy, take a walk with me?" I whispered catching his attention. He looked up at me and nodded. 

"Hey guys, we'll be right back." I announced getting up. We made it out if the cafeteria before I started talking. "Alright, so what's troubling you?"

"I- it's nothing really." He tried to assure me. 

"No, it's not nothing. Whenever someone mentions Saporta you look sad. " I pointed out. We had made our way outside, and ended up under a tree on the grass.

"I don't know, I just miss him I guess."

"You two were pretty tight huh?" 

A smile played on his lips. "Yeah." 

"So, um, how did you feel about...you know..." I trailed off, wondering if I should really be asking this in the first place.

He sighed before speaking. "Um, I don't know. It shocked me I guess. I'd never really thought about him that way before." he answered simply. 

"Well, did you ever think about maybe giving it a shot? I mean you never know..." 

"Well I don't know. I don't know if I'll ever even see him again. Fuck Pete." He mumbled that last part. It was Pete's fault after all that Gabe left. 

"Well I'll tell you what. In a couple weeks, after graduation, I'm going to visit Ryan. My mom said I could bring friends... And there's a good chance you'll run into him..." I suggested. He looked up at me, surprise apparent on his face. 

"No, I-I couldn't. Wouldn't you want to bring Spencer or Jon or something?" 

"My mom said I can bring whoever I want. She also said I could bring three people. And my cousin is paying her own way there..." 

"What if he doesn't want to see me?" he questioned. 

"I highly doubt that." I responded. A smile made it's way to his lips before he turned to thank me with a hug. 

"Thanks Brendon. You're a great friend." 

"I know. Now we should get back there before they leave without us." 

He nodded in agreement and followed me back to the cafeteria. I really hope this turns out well. Although I don't see why it shouldn't... Right?     
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry. I know this chapter is crappy, fillerish, and short. But I really felt the need to update today for some reason, and I'm stuck with a major writers block. :(