‹ Prequel: I Can't Be Without You
Sequel: Cross My Heart
Status: Sequel =)

Make This Perfect Again

Papa Don't Preach

Over the next few weeks, Ellaries Dollhouse had been working feverishly on writing new material for the album. We narrowed it down for 12 songs, and decided, they would be the best to use. Then, after renting out a rehearsal space for nearly 2 months, we had finally perfected the songs. Now, it was just time to record them.

We rented out The Warehouse Studio, and we got right into it. We started out with the guitar work, so Keith and Airin would record guitar if needed. That took about a week to get all the guitar work done. Then, Marque worked in the bass. Airin would work in the drums, and then depending on who was singing the song, we would record our vocals, and then mix it all together. Over-all, it took about 6 weeks to finish the songs.

Keith and I were in the studio, getting ready to leave.We had stayed there over night, and it was only about 9 in the morning when we decided we needed to go home and sleep. Airin and Marque had already gone home, and Keith was going to drive me home. I packed up my acoustic guitar and set it by the door. Keith walked out of the bathroom and put on his coat. "You ready?" Keith asked, slipping on his shoes.

"Uh..." I looked around to see if I was missing anything. I didn't think that I was. "Nope. I got..." I covered my mouth when a wave of nausea washed over me. I looked at Keith, who looked concerned.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I have no clue. This wave of nausea..." I stopped myself again, as another wave washed over me. I knew I had to get to a bathroom. I booked it to the bathroom and pushed my way into one of the stalls. I fell onto my knees, and the only sound in the bathroom was the sound of terrible retching. I always hated throwing up, it just wasn't plesant for anyone. I had gotten used to the feeling of throwing up when I was younger, but after trying to be as healthy as possible, and not throwing up, it takes a toll on your body. I threw up about 3 times before I felt like I was done. I had been feeling a little sick for a few weeks, but I didn't take mind to it. But then, I remembered how I felt when I got pregnant with John's would-be baby. Intense throwing up, over-sensitivity, loss of balance and co-ordniation...

I walked out of the bathroom, Keith looking mighty concerned now. "Are you okay, Josline?" Keith asked, placing his arm around my shoulder comfortingly. I shook my head, not wanting to speak incase I threw up again. "Do you have the flu or something?" I shook my head again. "What's wrong then?" I looked up at Keith.

"I...could you..." I didn't know how to speak just then. Keith just rubbed my back, trying to comfort me. "Could you drive me to the womens clinic?" I asked. Keith examed me for a long while before saying anything.

"Are you..." He didn't know how to say the word so he poked my stomach. I knew what he meant.

"Possibly." I said. Keith handed me my coat and picked up my guitar for me.

"Come on, let's get you to that clinic."

A week had gone by since the incident at the studio. I had been anxiously awaiting the test results, and I hadn't been getting much sleep since then. I was growing more and more impatient, and the only person I had told about this was Keith. Keith had always been the kind of person to keep anything secret. He was a very trustworthy person, and anyone would be lucky to have him. Unfortunatly, the girl he's with, Olivia, she wasn't exactly the greatest person in the world.
As long as I had know Olivia, she had always been a little bit...loose. But Keith was happy, and if he was happy, I was happy for him. Keith deserved to be happy.

Jazz pushed open my door, holding the phone in her hand. "What's up Jazz?"

"It's the Womens Clinic..." She looked and sounded confused as she held the phone out to me. I leaped out of my bed and grabbed the phone and pressed it up against my ear.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Yes, Josline? It's Carol from the Womens Health Clinic. I have your results here..." She paused, and I swear it was the longest pause I had ever heard in life. My heart was racing, and my head was pounding. "...and they came back positive." My heart basically stopped for a minute.

"Oh, okay,thank you." I said, and hung up the phone. I stared at it, hoping something would happen to it.

"Jaws...what's wrong?" Jaz asked me. I turned around a faced her, but still staring at the phone. Jaxx took the phone from my hand and looked me in the eyes. "Josline Marie...what's wrong?" I took in a deep, sharp breath. My heart still pounding, and it felt like I was going to pass out...
♠ ♠ ♠
My friend Aiden helped me pick the title for this chapter =)
but...DUN DUN DUN!!!! CLIFF HANGER! I'm such a bitch.
And there is only about 5 more chapters of the story! LE GASP!
Next part is going to be a bit longer Just something short and sweet to get your through your evening =)