Status: Complete

I Think I'm Falling for You

Epilogue: 5 Years Later

“Haleigh, show your uncles what Santa Clause got you,” I said nodding to the pack in the living room. We all gathered at Sam’s Christmas afternoon to celebrate before we would go to our families’ houses.

Paul and I watched as our four year old daughter ran over to Embry and Quil and showed off her new dress. She was born April 10th, 2011 weighing 7lb 11oz. She was a pretty big baby. Paul and I got married in August after Haleigh’s birth.

Paul and I sat down next to Leah and Dylan who got married 2 years ago. They are looking into adopting soon because Leah is unable to have kids due to her being a shapeshifter.

“She’s gotten so big,” Dylan commented, putting an arm around Leah.

“Yeah she has. She wakes me up every morning by jumping on me,” Paul said making small talk. The two of them put the past aside and began to get along after Haleigh was born.

“I’m lucky to see her before she sees Embry. He’s all she wants nowadays,” Paul grumbled. I chuckled and held his hand.

“That’s what happens when someone imprints,” I said smiling. Embry imprinted on her the day she was born when he saw her in my hospital room. To say Paul was pissed is an understatement. He almost killed Embry that day. He’s gotten better about it, but it still bothers him.

“He better keep his hands to himself until she is at least 20,” he grumbled.

“Uncle Embry!!” Haleigh laughed as Embry set her down on his lap to watch Rudolph on the TV. I remember when I would yell Embry’s name and sit on his lap too. (See chapter 1 haha)

We all ate the lunch that Emily cooked for us. Did I mention that Sam and Emily finally got married a month before Haleigh was born? They did and the wedding was beautiful.

Everyone joked around and had fun, but Jake left early to go help out our dad. Most of the guys have imprinted and have decided to start aging. The only ones who haven’t yet are Collin and Brady, but they are still pretty young compared to the other guys and joined the pack after Haleigh came along.

“Thanks for lunch, Em,” I said hugging Emily goodbye. We were going over to my dad’s now because we went to Paul’s mom’s house this morning before Sam’s. Paul was trying to pry our daughter off of Embry, but she was putting up a fight.

“Haleigh Kathryn Parker,” I warned. She immediately let go of Embry and let Paul bring her over to me. Embry waved goodbye and Haleigh leaned over Paul’s shoulder as we walked to wave goodbye to him too.

“I’m not feeling the love, Hay,” I pouted. Haleigh shoved away from Paul and practically jumped on me. I laughed at Paul’s expression and held Haleigh as we walked, making sure her scarf covered her neck.

We got to my dad’s house and walked in. I helped Haleigh get her coat and things off before she ran down the hall to wherever Jake and my dad were. I could hear them laughing and picking her up.

“Merry Christmas,” Paul said, leaning down to kiss my lips. I glanced up while we kissed to see mistletoe. I grinned and kissed him back before pulling him into the living room. Haleigh was sitting on Jake’s lap and trying to grab a present, but he was holding her back.

“Hey everyone,” I said hugging my family. My Aunt Misty was there along with Lola and her new boyfriend that’s she’s been going out with for almost 2 years. Lola has changed so much. She is almost done with medical school and wants to get married to Derek, her boyfriend. She dresses more conservatively and wears minimal makeup that makes her look like a natural beauty.

She smiled at me and pushed her chocolate brown bangs out of her eyes.

“It’s good to see you,” she gushed and hugged me. Yes, she has changed that much. I hugged her back and sat down next to Paul. I snuggled into him and watched Haleigh open her presents and chatted with my family.

We were there for a few hours before Haleigh started to doze off. She crawled into Paul’s lap and wrapped her arms around his middle and fell asleep. She may not show it, but Paul is definitely her favorite person to be with.

We said our goodbyes and woke up Haleigh enough to get her coat back on before letting her go back to sleep on Paul. Paul and I walked outside into the white snow that lay peacefully on the ground.

“I love you,” I said looking up at him. He was holding Haleigh with one arm letting her rest on his shoulder and holding my hand with his other hand.

“I love you too.” He pecked me on the lips before grinning widely.

“So, I think you should give me a boy next,” Paul said smirking at me. I raised an eyebrow.

“Oh really? What if I want a girl?” I asked while laughing lightly.

“I have a feeling we’ll have a boy next. I like the name Liam.” Paul was talking while looking up at the bright blue sky. I smiled warmly at him and nodded.

“Sure sure, whatever you say, babe.”
♠ ♠ ♠
It's not very long, but that's the end. It was basically just a chapter to show where everyone was and what was going on. Thank you for all the support and comments guys! I loved it(: Send me story suggestions because I love getting them and writing them. I might choose to do yours(:

I'll be your melody was a suggestion and I wrote it ;)