Sequel: Letters From Ellie
Status: Completed :)

Forgive and Forget: A Billie Joe Story

Gone (Robbie's POV)

*Quick author's note - red writing is anything that is written in the notebook*

I walk into Ellie's room and the TV gets louder as I get closer. I press the power button and the screen goes black. I look at El, who had fallen asleep with her notebook lying on her stomach. I smile as I pick it up to lay it on her desk, but a capitalized word catches my eye. I start reading it slowly...

He better NEVER fucking come back! If he does I swear to God I'll

Stop talking about him like that! He's your father and he loves you!

Not enough! Everyone knows what he did to me! He fucked me up so bad

CHRISTIAN SHUT UP

MAKE ME BITCH YOU KNOW WHAT HE DID WAS WRONG HE CAN GO BURN IN FUCKING HELL

Oh my God, you need to learn to forgive and forget!

HOW THE HELL CAN I DO THAT WHEN HE FUCKING RAPED ME?!

He raped me too, you know...

Oh, give me a fucking break, Gloria, he didn't do shit to you, you just sat there and took it

NO I DIDN'T! YOU WERE THE ONE SCREAMING AND CURSING AT HIM WHILE I WAS THE ONE CRYING AND BEGGING HIM TO STOP SO DON'T FUCKING TELL ME HE DIDN'T DO THE SAME TO ME!

...We're gonna burn. We're gonna commit the worst sin.

What are you talking about, Christian?

We're gonna save ourselves the pain of life and die now.

Take our lives?

Yes.


I stop reading and look at Ellie. She looks so peaceful in her sleep, how could she be writing this? I take it downstairs to show Linda.


"Robbie," Tysen says, trying to get my attention. I must not have heard him. "Where did Ellie say she was going?"

"To get a coffee, do you wanna go find her," I ask. He nods and leaves, heading toward the lobby.

"I really messed things up for her," Billie mutters. I look at him.

"She'll be fine, Billie. Eventually, she'll be able to move on." He meets my tired gaze.

"What did you say to her about the notebook?" I sigh and rub my eyes.

"Everything. I yelled, I cursed, I almost cried. I was so scared for her, I knew from the look in her eyes that how I reacted really set how she feels around me. I scared her, I scared her so much, but only because I love her so much. I couldn't and still can't stand to lose her." Tysen comes running in, looking highly panicked.

"She's gone," he gasps.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry it's so short. It took me a while to figure out how to type the notebook entry apart from the rest.
Just so everyone knows now -> The notebook sentences stop out of nowhere cos that is how Ellie thinks. "Gloria" and "Christian" argue and as people do in a real argument they cut people off. You'll always be able to tell who's talking first (Gloria or Christian) by how they talk about Billie.
Thanks for reading! Comment!!!
<3 - Katelyn