Sequel: Letters From Ellie
Status: Completed :)

Forgive and Forget: A Billie Joe Story

Remember

I look down and he sighs.

"I'm actually going out tonight," he murmurs.

"Who with," I ask emotionlessly.

"Tyler, Sean, David, and Rayner."

"How long?"

"Just a few hours." He waits a few seconds before continuing. "I'll be back before you know it, okay?" I look down again.

"All right. When are you leaving?" He looks at the digital clock on my nightstand.

"Around seven, so we still have four more hours together." I smile a little. "Are you scared to be alone in a house with Billie Joe?" I stare at him, shocked.

"No! He's fine! I-"

"We know you heard what he said earlier, don't play dumb, Ellie." I run my hands through my hair, not able to describe in my head how I feel.

"Tysen, can we please not talk about what he said? It's bad enough I have my memories haunting me, I don't need your shit, too." He watches me for a couple seconds before standing and walking out of the room. tears roll down my face as fear takes over. I put my head in my hands. Five minutes later I feel someone's arms around me.

"I'm sorry, baby, I didn't mean to make you cry," Tysen whispers.

"I can't do this anymore," I say as I turn my head so I'm crying into his shoulder.

"Don't talk like that, all right? You're doing so much better than I thought anyone could that's been through what you have." I cry for another ten or so minutes before I drift off to sleep.

***8:34pm***

I wake up lying down with my head resting on Tysen's chest. I feel his fingertips running up and down my arm. I open my eyes and look up at him.

"How long have I been asleep," I ask him throatily.

"About five hours," he murmurs. I sit up.

"Aren't you supposed to be out with the guys?"

"I called them and told them you didn't feel good. They told me to stay here so I could take care of you."

"Tysen," I whine. "You can't stop your life for me!"

"I'm not," he defends.

"Can you call them and get them to pick you up?"

"Do you not want me to be here?"

"No! I do! I just want you to get out more." He tilts his head a little in confusion.

"I do get out-"

"No, you don't. You do whatever I do, and I never leave the house... please go, okay?" He stares at me for a few seconds before leaning over and kissing my forehead.

"I'll be back in a couple hours, okay?" I nod so he smiles and leaves. I sigh and look around before hearing a knock on my door.

"Yeah," I call.

"Can I come in for a sec," Billie asks.

"Mhmm." He walks in and sits on the edge of my bed.

"Tysen told me you were crying," he says.

"So," I ask quietly.

"I wanted to make sure you were okay."

"I'm fine." He sighs heavily and turns so he's facing me.

"If you were fine, you wouldn't have been crying." I look down at my hands.

"You know I'm not fine, I know I'm not fine..." I put my head in my hands again. "I don't know what to do." He lightly pulls my wrists down so he can see my face.

"Can you please smile for me?"

"I smile when I'm happy. I'd be lying if I smiled right now." He stares at me for a few seconds before leaning over and kissing me on the lips.

No, this can't happen again! He pulls only an inch away.

"No smile is more beautiful than the one that struggles through the tears," he whispers, looking into my eyes.

"Billie, don't do this," I whisper back. "Don't ruin everything we've built over the last four months." He looks down as he takes one of my hands in his and moves his thumb back and forth across my skin.

"Do you remember that one time we were together and you said 'Daddy'," he murmurs shakily. "No, you didn't say it. You screamed it at the top of your lungs." He looks back up and meets my gaze. "Do you remember that?" I don't say anything. He leans in again and starts kissing me as he positions his legs on either side of me. He takes my wrists and holds them down above my head.

"Billie," I moan, "don't-"

"Shut up," he growls. "I've been waiting for the chance to do this for over two years. Now that you've... matured, maybe it will be better." More tears cover my face as he tears my shirt off and throws it to the ground. Pulling my jeans off, his breathing becomes slightly heavier. He takes off his clothes, along with his boxers. I feel his member against my panties as he takes my bra off. Then he takes the underwear off and smirks. He holds my hands down as he thrusts into me. My back arches, making him slide farther and smoother. He kisses my neck, gently biting down a few times.

"Billie," I moan, but with more pleasure than fear. He goes faster until one thing happens that never happened before.

I climax.

"Daddy," I scream. His seed spills into me and he pulls out, rolling onto the bed next to me. Panting, I look at him. He stares at me, incredulous by my "performance". I take a deep breath.

"Tysen can't find out."
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy shit O.O best sex scene I have EVER written XD I'm pretty proud of that...
Comment!
<3 - Katelyn