Mann Gegen Mann

Nudist

The next morning Till cooked pancakes. He made the best pancakes. Every Saturday is pancake day, just so we could eat Till's pancakes. We all came downstairs in our pajamas at 7am. We sat around the table while Till finished cooking the last few pancakes. Christoph went and got maple syrup and honey out of the fridge. Till put the big plate of pancakes down in the center of the table. We all started taking pancakes and putting our choice of toppings on them. Some had honey, maple syrup and ice and others had fruits like Blueberries and Strawberries. After breakfast I decided to go for a morning swim. I went up to my room, put on some board shorts and grabbed a towel. I headed downstairs and went outside. I put my towel on one of the lawn chairs and dived into the pool. Went I surfaced at the other end I saw Christoph starting there looking down at me.

"Is there room for one more?" he asked with a nervous smile.

"I guess," I said "the pool is big enough." I disappeared in the water. Christoph was standing in the water and I swam passed him. He stuck his hand out and it caressed my abdomen while I swam passed. When I reached the other end on the pool, I turned to look at him.

"What was what?" he asked. I looked at him uneasily. I went back to swimming and he'd occasionally brush into me. After about thirty minutes of swimming laps and being groped my Christoph I got out. Christoph soon got out of the pool and was drying off in front of me.

"I thought it was meaningless," I commented.

"I had this urge after seeing your semi naked body," Christoph said.

"Well if my naked body makes you love me I'll join a nudist cologne," I said and Christoph laughed.

"Reesh that's stupid," Christoph said.

"But I just want you to love me," I explained.

"Richard, if I'm going to love you, I want to love you for who you are. Not what you look like naked," he said and stepped closer to me. I sighed and looked to the floor. He stuck his finger under my chin and lifted my head to look at him. My eyes went from the floor to his beautiful blue eyes. He slowly leaned in and kissed me.

“Don’t change a thing Richard, I just need time,” he whispered centimeters from my lips. I started to smile and he kissed me again. Christoph wrapped his towel around him and walked back inside. I grabbed my towel and went upstairs for a shower.

After my shower I got dressed and went downstairs. Christoph was sitting in the lounge with Paul. Paul was watching one of his TV shows. Poor Christoph he looked bored out of his mind. I walked past the lounge room to get to the kitchen. Christoph saw me. I went and got my keys and walked back past the lounge room to the front door.

“Hey, where are you going?” Christoph called.

“I’m going out, probably just going to check out a few stores,” I told him.

“Can I come?” he asked shyly.

“Yeah I guess,” I answered. Christoph jumped off the couch and rushed out the front door behind me. We got in my car and went to the mall.

“Is there anything you’re looking for?” Christoph asked.

“Well I was going to buy a few book,” I told him.

“Book?!” he asked and laughed “C’mon, let’s go buy some video games.” I sighed and followed him. We went into the closest gaming store.

“I hear ‘Prototype’ is really good,” Christoph said and handed me the case. I looked at the cover and skim read the back.

“Alright,” I said.

“Is that an ‘alright’? Or a ‘Christoph I don’t really care alright’?” he asked.

“It’s a ‘hurry up and get it before I change my mind alright’,” I said and he laughed. We went to the cash register and he paid for it.

“Hey maybe we can go look for some movies,” he said.

“Nah,” I sighed “I just really want to go look at some books.” Christoph sighed.

“What’s with you and reading? That’s all you seem to do lately,” he complained.

“Well have you ever stopped and thought that just maybe I like reading?” I asked him.

“Well no, not really. Who in their right mind like reading?” he asked.

“I do,” I replied.

“Richard, as I said ‘who in their right mind’,” he repeated.

“Are you trying to call me crazy?” I asked on our way to a book store.

“Maybe just a little,” he chuckled. We were in the book store and I was walking up and down the aisles.

“Is there anything you’re looking for in particular?” Christoph asked.

“Not really, just a good book,” I replied while reading the spins of books.

“I hate how bands do this,” Christoph said as he picked up an auto-biography “they’re selling out.”

“No there not, they’re just selling the band’s secrets,” I laughed. Christoph laughed before putting it back on the shelf.

“So, do you read romance novels?” he asked.

“Christoph, I’m a guy not a chick longing a lover,” I told him.

“Well what do you read?” he asked.

“Anything and everything,” I replied “well except romance.” We looked in the book store for a few more minutes and I couldn’t find anything I like, so we left.

“So where do you wanna’ go now?” he asked as we left the store.

“Wanna’ go home and play that video game you bought?” I asked and a big grin spread across his face.

“Ja,” he nodded. I laughed at him and his nerdy ways. We walked back to the car and went home. Once we were home Paul’s shows had finished and Christoph set up the game and played while I sat there and watched. I would have played but Doom cares a lot about his video games and I didn’t want to ruin anything on him. He looked so adorable while concentrating.