Mann Gegen Mann

Love Bite

“Oh... Mein... Gott!” I heard someone exclaim. I slowly opened my eyes. I saw Christoph lying next to me, slowly waking. I looked over my shoulder and saw Paul standing there with a horrified expression on his face. Christoph and I were quick to react and pushed each other away and moved a part.

“Are you two gay?” Paul asked.

“Nein!” we shouted.

“We just got really drunk and fell asleep in the same bed,” I explained.

“But you were cuddling,” Paul said worried

“Seriously, when you’re really drunk, Richard looks like a chick in drag,” Christoph laughed. I gasped at his comment.

“Excuse me, but you’re the one with women’s curls and looks like a dyke from behind,” I hissed. Christoph actually looked a bit offended. Paul laughed before leaving the room carefree.

“Do I really look like a dyke?” Christoph asked once Paul left the room.

“Do I really look like a chick in drag?” I asked back.

“Come on Reesh, I was only joking. I can’t act all sunshine and lollipops towards you in front of the band or they’ll know something is up,” he explained.

“But that really hurt,” I told him.

“I know and I’m sorry,” He said and pulled me into a hug. After a while of basking in each other’s attention we walked downstairs for breakfast.

“Here’s our chick in drag now!” Paul shouted as I walked into the kitchen. Only if they knew I was bedding a band member. I shot Paul a glare so people wouldn’t notice I was in an unexplainable happy mood. It was the usual Sunday morning breakfast. We sat around the table and Till read the paper. It was amazing to know those beautiful blue eyes staring back at me were filled with love and compassion. Christoph gave me a shy smile and I returned one.

“We’re going to the markets; does anyone else want to join?” Flake asked as him, Ollie and Paul got ready to leave.

“Nein,” I replied. Till was too busy reading the paper to reply and Christoph shook his head.

After a few minutes Flake, Ollie and Paul left and I was sitting on the couch, watching TV. Christoph walked into the lounge room and sat on the arm of the couch, he was fully dressed.

“Want to go to the movies?” he asked “I got two tickets.” I stared at him for a moment. He was giving me a devilish grin.

“Alright!” I smiled “Just give me a minute to get ready.” I raced upstairs, got dressed and fixed my hair. I came back downstairs and Christoph drove to the cinemas. We waited in line to get drinks and popcorn before going into the room that the movie was screening in. We took a seat right at the back of the room. I had the popcorn box sitting in my lap, slowly pushing pieces of popcorn into my mouth while the movie started. I felt Christoph reach into the box and dig out a handful of popcorn. I slowly slid closer to Christoph and snaked my arm around his waist. Christoph pushed a piece of popcorn into my mouth. I held his wrist while I sucked the salt off his finger. Christoph leaned over and attached his lips to my neck, sucking on the flesh. I chewed on my lip to stop the moan that was forming in my throat. He removed his lips and licked over the flesh. He slipped a piece of popcorn into his mouth and continued watching the movie as if nothing happened.

Within half an hour the movie finished and we stretched before making our way to the lobby.

“Woah,” Christoph said when he saw me in the light.

“I know I’m good looking Chris, but I never thought I’d take your breath away,” I teased. Christoph laughed, but it wasn’t at my joke.

“I’d be more worried about a cover story for that hicky if I was you,” he smirked.

“What?!” I asked while touching the flesh that Christoph recently sucked on.

“I never thought it would leave a mark that noticeable,” he said shocked.

“It can’t be that bad,” I told him. We started walking back to the car. When we got into the car I checked my neck in the mirror. Christoph wasn’t lying, it was extremely noticeable and of a decent size.

“Nice job,” I laughed “I never thought you were the ‘love bite’ type.”

“I never knew I was the ‘give a guy a hand job’ type either,” he laughed “You’ve changed a lot in me Reesh.” Christoph then started the car and drove back to the house.

“Woah Reesh, who got a hold of you?” Paul asked the second I walked through the door.

“I don’t know. This beautiful girl started making out with me in the cinemas. She had such lovely legs though,” I smirked and Till laughed.

“Classic Richard,” Till commented. I could tell by the look on Christoph’s face that he wanted to claim his work, but he knew he couldn’t. Not now anyway, it would be too soon and I have no idea how the rest of the band would take this news.