Status: Active. (:

One of the Boys.

Pt. 16.

It had been two weeks since I’d fallen out with Brendon, and we were going back to school today.

I woke up at 3am because my cell was ringing. I sighed and picked it up, answering.
“Hello?”
“It’s me.”
“Oh good. You call me a back-stabbing bitch then ring me at three am. Thanks for that.”
“Look out your window.”
I sat up and blinked a few times, looking out my window. I screamed when I saw Brendon stood in front of it.
“Open your window, I’m freezing my balls off.”
“It’s not cold.”
“I know, but I’m fucking scared.”
I got out of bed and opened the window, him climbing in and shutting the window behind him.
“You’re in your underwear.” he stated.
“Yeah, you’ve seen me in it before.”
“I know, but you weren’t quite as curvy before.”
“Yes…?”
“What I’m saying is that you didn’t used to make me horny just looking at you.”
I hit his arm hard and pulled on a thin robe.
“What the hell do you want?” I asked, tieing the robe.
“To say sorry. So yeah, I’m sorry.”
“Okay, I forgive you, now go home and sleep.” I said, taking off the robe and climbing back into bed.
“That’s it? No hugs and kisses at the end of it?”
I sighed and got back out of bed, wrapping my arms around him. He hugged me back and kissed my cheek. I smiled and eased into the hug, rubbing his back softly.
He kissed my shoulder, then trailed kisses up my neck. I pushed him away. “What the hell are you doing?” I shout-whispered, as I didn’t want to wake up anyone else.
“Take a chill pill, I was just kissing your neck.”
“Yeah, but that’s something that happens between couples! Which we’re not!”
“Technically…”
“Do you want me to slap you?”
“I’m open to a little masochism.” he shrugged.
I threw my hands up in the air. “Can you please tell me what an Earth is happening?”
He smirked. “Can you not feel it? I felt it so strongly between us!”
“What?”
“The sexual tension, Em!”
“The… the what?”
“You want sex with me, I want sex with you, I say hey, why not do it now to get it out of our system?”
My mouth dropped in astonishment. “You’re actually serious?”
“Totally!”
He stepped forwards and pulled me into a harsh kiss. I pushed him away slowly, holding his hand.
“Bren…” I sighed.
Warm tears streamed down his face. I sat down on the bed with him, holding his hands.
“I get that you’re mad about something, but please don’t bring me into this. You’ve got a girlfriend, I’ve got a boyfriend. Don’t do this to me, to yourself.”
I wiped his tears away gently with my thumb.
“Emma I’m so confused.” he sobbed and made grabbing motions with his hand, as if he wanted me closer, so I sat in his lap and he put his arms around my waist.
“What about, hun?”
“I… I like Harry loads, but there’s this other person. When I kiss them it’s completely different. I kiss Harry and it’s like yeah, I’m kissing you, cool. When I kiss the other person, it feels like how a kiss should feel, with sparks and shit. But this person doesn’t like me back. So what do I do?”
“Oh, oh. Yeah. Well I’m not very intelligent relationship-wise, so I’m not all that sure how to help you, but it sounds like you’re toying Harry along. How would you feel if you were being toyed along?”
“Pretty shitty, but what about the other person?”
“I don’t know, Bdon. I’m sorry.”
“Can we still have sex, though?”
I chuckled quietly. “Very funny, Bren. Very funny.”
He kissed my cheek and moved his lips to my own, kissing me softly. I pushed him away, again.
“I’m sorry.” he whispered. “But I really love kissing you.”
“Brendon, go home. You gotta stop kissing me.”
“I don’t want to.”
“But you have to.”
“Do I?”
“Yeah, you do.”
“Even if I do this?” he smirked, his fingers massaging me through the thin fabric of my underwear. I moaned and quickly moved his hand.
“Bren, you’re cheating on your girlfriend by, fuck.” I gasped as he did it again. I held his hands tightly and breathed out deeply. Damn it he was making me turned on.
I turned to face him and kissed his nose.
Wow, things had changed a lot since the beginning of the summer. We were both virgins back then, and times were a lot simpler. Wait, is he a virgin?
“Are you a virgin, Bdon?” I asked.
He sighed. “Yeah. I keep on trying with Harry but she’s all like ‘it’s too soon! blah blah blah.’ All we do is make out and I have to get off by myself, sucks huh?”
“Whoa, way too much information.” I said, cringing.
I got a little closer… then I noticed it. I know he has incense which smells of marijuana, but this was the proper stuff. He was high, that’s why he was being this outrageous; this… audacious.
“I can’t believe you’re high!”
“I’ve been high all summer.” he smirked. “I fucking love weed.”
“Brendon! That’s crazy! Stop taking drugs, please! Harry hates it too.”
“Yeah… but I don’t give a damn about her. She won’t put out for me.”
“She shouldn’t have to! Wait until she’s ready, or she’ll hate you for the rest of her life.”
“Pfft.” he said, collapsing on the bed. I got off of his lap and lay down next to him.
“I want you to stop the drugs, Bren.” I mumbled, placing a hand on his chest, playing around with his shirt, as I knew Ryan liked this and hoped it worked for him too.
“But they make me feel so good.”
“Makes me feel horrible, though.” I pouted and got closer to him. “Please stop, for me.”
“For you I’d do anything.” he smiled.
I rested my head on his chest. “Then quit using weed. It’ll make me really happy.”
“How happy?”
“Absolutely elated.”
He sighed. “Okay. I’ll do it.”
“Thank you.”
He kissed my hand and I cuddled into him, kissing his cheek. He held me close and we fell asleep like that.
♠ ♠ ♠
So... yeah. It's another snow day today, and my exams have been postponed until next week.
WHOOP.
And if you read my article before, do you hate me? Because a lot of people think it was waaay too bias and that I was, how they so eloquently put, 'a pussy'. Hah.
But I've never been one to go along with everyone else, so in the infamous words of Brendon Urie, STFU. =D
Comments = Uriegasms? XD
LOVE! x