Status: Active. (:

One of the Boys.

Pt. 17.

My alarm went off so I slammed it off. I looked up and saw a clothed Brendon holding me tightly.
“Bren, we gotta get up.”
He groaned and gripped at his head. “Not now Harry.”
“It’s me, bastard.” I said, smiling.
He sat up and blinked a few times. “Oh, hey you! Good morning.” he kissed my cheek and blushed madly when he saw how scarecly clad I was. I’m guessing he’s not high anymore.
“You’re… wow. Ryan’s one lucky guy, that’s all I’m saying.” he smiled and covered his eyes, turning away.
Now that’s the Brendon I liked.
“Do you remember last night?” I asked, getting some new underwear from the drawer and choosing a new outfit, consisting of a loose white shirt, some denim shorts with braces, a gold necklace and a baker boy hat.
“No, not really. I remember calling… yeah that’s about it.”
“I’ll tell you about it, but I need to get changed first, so cover your eyes completely. If you peek I’ll know.”
I turned away from him, so if he did peek, he’d only see my butt. I quickly swapped underwear then threw everything else on, brushing my hair and doing my make-up.
I turned back around to face him. “It’s safe, but you peeked so it doesn’t matter.”
“I did not!”
“Oh yeah, then why have you got a boner?”
He looked down, then scowled at me. “I don’t, thank you very much.”
“Yeah, but you still peeked.” I smiled. “So, last night. First of all you told me that you could feel how strong our sexual tension was and said that we should have sex. You kissed me, I pushed you away, you told me how it pissed you off that Harry wouldn’t put out and then said that you were still a virgin. You cried because you were pissed off, I sat in your lap, you kissed me again and massaged me.”
“Massaged you?”
“Like, uh, stimulated me.”
“Oh.” he blushed.
“Then you told me about the weed and said that you would quit it for me, then we fell asleep.”
“Shit. Emma, I’m so sorry, I never would’ve done that had I been sober.”
“I know.” I nodded. “You also said that you didn’t give a damn about Harry and that you didn’t feel anything special.”
He bit his lip and nodded. “Yeah… that’s kinda true. I don’t love her, and I don’t think I ever will.”
“Then tell her.”
“But I think she loves me, I don’t want to hurt her. She’s a great girl, but I don’t feel the same way.”
“Oh. Well… how long have you been dating?”
“Uhm, 10 weeks tomorrow.”
“Damn, right, okay. Get her some flowers, then break up with her, so it’s like ‘I’m sorry, but this isn’t working, but I hope these help?’ Or something.”
“Yeah.” he nodded and pulled me into a hug. I hugged him tightly and he kissed my cheek, letting his lips linger on my cheek for a good while. He eventually broke away and sighed.
“Are you happy with Ryan? Do you get sparks?” he asked.
“I, well, I d-don’t know. Maybe? I don’t know what sparks feel like, I’ve only been in one relationship.”
“If you don’t know, then you don’t get them.”
“How do you know? Have you ever felt sparks?”
He nodded. “I have. But not with Harry.”
“Who with?”
“I’m not saying.” he winked and let go of me. “Imma change, shut yo eyes gurl!”
I laughed and hid my face in the sheets until it was safe.
I sat back up and Brendon scooped me up, bridal style.
“You know, you really are my best friend Emma, I love you.”
“Aww, Bdon.” I smiled and kissed his nose. “I love you too.”
“Don’t, don’t ever ditch me, yeah? If I’m a jerk, I’m sorry, I’m just a bit weird sometimes.”
“I know. But you’re my best friend too, so I understand.”
“What about Ryan?”
“He’s my boyfriend, but you’ll always be number one. But shhh.”
He laughed and put me down, holding my hand. We walked downstairs to the breakfast room and sat down. I got some cereal and he got some toast.
My mom came down stairs and smiled. “Hey Ezme, oh, hi Brendon.”
“Hi Mrs. G.” he smiled. “I hope you don’t mind I’m eating breakfast here, it gets really hectic round my place.”
“Sure, help yourself.” she nodded and walked into another room.
We soon finished, brushed our teeth and grabbed our bags, ready for school. I was going to roller blade to school from now on, it was a little more graceful, but I’d still skate at the skate park.
“Let us depart!” he exclaimed, getting on my board as his was at home.
“Bye, mom!”
“Bye kids!” she shouted back and we shut the door, skating/blading to school.
“Prepare to be the most popular kid in school.” he smiled as we approached it.
“No, I won’t be.”
“Come on, you’re easily the prettiest girl in school, you’re super nice, super sporty, super smart… yeah, you’ve got it all.”
I laughed. “No, I really don’t. But if I do become popular, you’re coming with me.”
“Sweet!” he said, high-fiving me.
I took off my blades and he picked up his board, then we walked to our lockers, putting them inside. Everyone was staring and it scared me a little bit.
Ryan walked over to me and pulled me into a soft, long kiss. Brendon made gagging noises, so I broke away and scowled at him, laughing after a few seconds. I can’t stay mad at him for long, I see that grinning face and I can’t help but laugh.
“We’re seniors!” I chimed and gave them both high-fives.
Mason, the most popular guy in our grade, so now the most popular guy in school, came over to me, smiling.
“Hey baby, what’s your name?”
“Emma.” I smiled.
His eyes widened. “Fuck me, Emma Graziella? Damn girl!” he laughed.
I laughed quietly. “Yes, that would be the one.”
“You look, wow. You look wow. Maybe we should get to know each other a little better, huh?” he continued smiling, slipping an arm around my shoulders.
“Uh, maybe later, but now I’m gonna spend some time with my boyfriend and my best friend.”
“B-boyfriend?” he laughed bitterly. “Which one of these freaks?”
“Ryan.” I scowled. “And they’re not freaks. Fuck off, Mason.”
“Excuse me? Do you know who you’re talking to?”
“I said Fuck off, MASON, so yes, I do know who I’m talking to.”
He muttered something under his breath and disappeared.
“Love you!” shouted Brendon and I laughed.
“If I get dragged off by people, will you guys save me please?”
Brendon picked me up and began singing. “I can be your hero baby, I can kiss away the pain, I will stand by you forever-”
“Put me down, bastard.” I giggled and he did as I said.
Ryan shook his head and laughed. “You two are crazy when you’re together. Anyway, I have to show round a new student, so I’ll see you later!” he kissed my cheek then walked to reception.
We walked to home room and when we walked in, all the gossiping stopped and it went silent, them all staring at me. Brendon held my hand and we sat at the back.
Harriet walked over to us and smiled, kissing Brendon’s lips once and sitting in his lap.
“Hey baby.” he said.
“Hey Brenny.”
Hah. He hates being called Brenny. Bren, Bdon, Bear, B and bastard he can deal with. He can just about tolerate Brenny when I say it, but that’s it.
Chelsea, cheer-leading captain, sat down next to me and smiled that fake smile.
“Hey, I’m Chelsea, and you must be the new student? I’m cheer-leading captain and that’s Jenny, Louise, Jess and Marissa. You should come hang with us!”
I’d never spoken to her before, ever.
“I’m alright here, thanks.”
“You don’t want to be around these freaks, they’ll destroy you, plus.” she said, getting closer and whispering in my ear: “Urie is a virgin who’s fucked in the mind.”
I scoffed.
“Hey Brendon, you’re a virgin who’s fucked in the mind, apparently.”
“That sounds about right.” he smirked.
“Nice to meet you Chelsea, my name is Ezmerelda Graziella, and these are my best friends Brendon Urie and Harriet Smith. I’m sure my boyfriend, Ryan Ross, will come in with the new student any time soon.”
She looked flabbergasted. “Emma, lesbian Emma?”
“Hi!” I smiled.
“Wow, you, uh, changed a lot.”
“Yeah.” I nodded. “You haven’t.”
“I… sit with us at lunch, yeah? We can talk some stuff over. Ciao!”
She sat back with her crew and I erupted in laughter. “People are so damn superficial.”
“Yeah, but Em, you’re stunning.”
I blushed madly.
“You never say that to me, Brendon.” said Harry in a hurt tone.
“I know, but, no offence to Emma, she was kinda… boy like before, now she’s gorgeous, but you were always gorgeous.”
“Aww.” she smiled and hugged him. He breathed a sigh of relief as he realized that he hadn’t completely offended Harriet.
“I’m sorry.” he mouthed to me.
I smiled. “I don’t mind.”
I don’t get offended all that easily. Unless it’s something really bitchy. He was just telling the truth, I did look like a boy before.
Ryan came in with the new student, holding her hand. She was beautiful, and looked a little Swedish.
They sat down with us.
“Hey guys, this is Keltie Colleen. Keltie, this is Brendon and his girlfriend Harriet, this is my girlfriend Emma and that’s pretty much it.”
“Hi.” she smiled. “Nice to meet you all. I just moved from Cleveland so it’s quite a big difference.” she laughed, and so did we.
Ryan couldn’t keep his eyes off of her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. Today was another snow day, but my dad made me walk there, so I called him a prick and we fell out. XD
But never mind.
AAAAAND it's Mary's birthday, so imma put up three chapters today (:
And as for the uriegasm photo that broke, I'll fix that. XD
LOVE AND COMMENTS MAKE BRENDON URIE LOVE YOU.