Status: Active. (:

One of the Boys.

Pt. 18.

“Okay class, I’m sure you’re all fully aware that you’re seniors now. As seniors, you will have an extra lesson, called ‘Preparation’.”
Cue everyone groaning.
“It’s not that bad, you’ll actually have fun!” chirped Mr. Joury. “This is where you choose a partner, your jobs, you get married to them, have children… but all in pretend. I’m sure you’ve heard the other years talking about it. It’ll run from now until the end of the winter term, just before your winter prom. That’s when you’ll have to turn in your work, either a 5000 word essay or a 1000 word essay with some practical work. So, everyone choose their partners please.”
Everyone chose an obvious person, I chose Ryan, Harry chose Brendon etc.
“Okay, so when I call out your name you tell me your partner.”
He called out the names of people in the class and got to mine after a few. “Ryan Ross.” I said and he nodded, working his way through the class.
“Everyone stand at the front of the class with their partner.”
The class sighed and got up.
“Great.” he smiled. “Now I’m going to mix you all up.”
“What?!” the majority of us shouted.
“Adult life isn’t as easy as just choosing a friend, so I’m making it difficult.”
Ryan ended up with Keltie.
Harriet ended up with a guy called Luke.
Brendon ended up with Chelsea.
I ended up with Mason.

So Brendon, Chelsea, Mason and myself all went up to Mr. Joury. There was no way he was making us do this.
“Sir, there is no way I am working with Brendon on this for three whole months. Please can I swap with Emma?”
“Yeah, please?” begged Brendon.
“No, who I’ve chosen is who I’ve chosen. You’ve got to stick at it, relationships have their ups and downs, you know.”
“Yeah, but ours would be all downs!” I exclaimed, pointing to both myself and Mason.
“Sorry kids, that’s the way it is.”
We sighed and sat down at the back of the class.
“Can we all agree to cheat on each other?” I asked. “Then we can swap and it’ll all be fine.”
“I’m quite happy with my partner.” said Mason.
“Shut up.” snarled Chelsea. “Yeah, we’ve cheated, so that’s it. Now get your ass here Mason.”
He sighed and sat next to her. I took Brendon’s hand and we sat in a different corner.
“So, wifey?” he smirked and wiggled his eyebrows. “How about we get straight to the baby-making?”
I laughed. “Uh, no. We’re not married yet. Maybe I want to wait until marriage.”
“Maybe I can’t wait until then.”
“Maybe you’ll have to.”
“Maybe I’ll cheat on you.”
“You already have, kinda.”
He laughed. “True. What do we actually have to do?”
“Pretend we’re in a long term relationship, pretend to get married, pretend to have a kid/kids and write about it. They’ll probably give us a fake baby to take care of, the ones that cry and pee as much as a normal one.”
“Shit.” he groaned. “That’ll be exciting.”
“Yeah.” I rolled my eyes.
He got up and sat in my lap, smiling.
“What’s that for?” I asked.
“Dunno. Felt like it.”
He wriggled about a bit.
“I swear you have the biggest ass known to man.”
He smirked. “Come on baby, you know you want me. My ass is part of my sex appeal.”
I laughed and rested my head on his shoulder. “I have a feeling we’re not going to get much done in this project.”
“I’ll be consuming all your time, fulfilling all your sexual desires.”
I smirked and hit him around the head. He kissed my forehead and smiled a toothy grin, showing his braces.
“You know, I think it’d be kinda cool to get married to you.” he said thoughtfully.
“Why is that, Brendon?”
“I think you’d be a pretty cool wife, is all. You’re frickin’ awesome and I love you to pieces.”
I cuddled into him. “You’re so cute sometimes.”
“Baby, I know.” he said, pouting.
“Way to ruin it.” I chuckled.
“Okay, ten seconds and then I want the male in the couple to tell the class all about their relationship.”
“Shit!” he shout-whispered. “What do I do?”
“Copy what other people say and change it slightly, it’ll be fine.”
“Okay.” he nodded.
“Joe Crang, you first.”
“Um, I’m a successful banker and Anna used to work in fashion design but quit to become a full time mother to our daughter. We had her a year after being married. I proposed a year and a half into the relationship and we live in Alabama to be near to the family.”
“Good.” he nodded. “Glad you paid attention.”
He went through all the couples, and as Brendon is ‘U’, we were last.
“Brendon Urie. I thought you were with Chelsea?”
“Yeah, but she cheated on me with Mason so I’m with Emma now.”
The class sniggered and he sighed. “Very well, go on. And please get out of Emma’s lap.”
He smirked and stood up next to me. “So, I’m a rock star in a mass-”
“Mr. Urie, please be serious.”
“It could happen!”
He raised an eyebrow and Brendon sighed.
“Alright fine, I’m a music teacher in a high school, Emma is a… a… journalist! For the New York Times, but also a model, y’know, because she’s gorgeous. And we’ve only been dating for eight months so we’re not married nor do we have kids, but I’ll probably propose pretty soon because I really love her. We do live with each other though, in New York.”
“You’re very complimentary of her, Brendon.”
“Well I’m not gonna be horrible about my best- I mean, girlfriend, am I? There’s nothing horrible to say about her.”
“Relationships aren’t like that.”
“This one is.”
All the girls turned to talk to their ‘husbands’ because they didn’t say nice stuff about their ‘wives’ like Brendon did.
He sighed. “Sit down.”
He sat back down in my lap and held my hand.
“He’s a cynic about relationships, huh?” he mumbled. “People can be in love, right?”
“Yeah, of course they can.” I nodded. “It is possible to love.”
“What if I never find love?” he asked, panicking.
“You will.” I nodded.
“No, you will first.”
“Why? You’re a really fun person to be around Bren, and most girls love a guy who makes them laugh. You always make me laugh.”
He rested his head on my shoulder. “But everyone who knows you thinks your amazing. People think I’m a freak.”
“That’s because you are. But a kick ass freak.”
He kissed my cheek. “Damn it.”
“Urie! Get your lips off of Emma!” he shouted.
Brendon span around. “All I did was kiss her cheek, Sir!”
“Don’t! You’re on your last straw, or I’m sending you to the principal!”
Brendon gave me an exaggerated, large kiss on my cheek. “Marry me, Emma!”
Everyone in the class laughed. Brendon always was the class clown.
“Urie, out!”
“But alas, my fair lady, I have been banished! Our love can not be stopped, I shall not let it cease!”
“Urie!”
Brendon was nearly out the door. “I’ll get the condoms, yeah?” he winked and shut the door, walking to the principal’s office.
Mr Joury sighed heavily and sat down at his seat. I walked up to his desk.
“Sir, I’m sorry about him, I’ll make sure he’s calm and quiet next lesson.”
“Please.” he nodded. “Go talk to him before he reaches the principal.”
I nodded and left the classroom, running down the hall and reaching Brendon.
“Oh, hey wifey. You get sent out too?”
“Nah, I apologized on your behalf and he said that you could come back into class.”
“Thanks, my mom would kill me if I got in trouble in the first week.”
He wrapped his arms around my waist and swung me around, making me giggle.
We stood in the hall way, hugging each other tightly for a good long while.
“Graziella, Urie, get back in class!”
He smirked and we let go of each other, walking back into class.
I think this was going to be my favorite lesson over the next few months.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second of three. And the next one comes with a warning.... just sayin' ;)
P.S. More URIEGASM?!

I think so.
COMMENT! Even if it's for the pure Urigasm alone. :D