Status: Active. (:

One of the Boys.

Pt. 19.

Ryan was meant to be coming to my place tonight as my whole family were out and we could finally have some alone time. We’d been back to school for 3 weeks now, and we had barely any classes together. We had Preparation together, but he was with Keltie for that and I was with Brendon. Also, I’d joined the cheer-leading club, so that took up quite a lot of my time. He’d joined a band, so that took up a lot of his time.
So we had very little time left.
And about the cheer-leading, it was more like ‘If you don’t join, I’m going to fail you in gym’. My gym teacher is just so lovely. Ugh.
I was in my room, sat on my bed, reading a Palahniuk book. My door slowly opened and in walked Ryan.
“Hey you.” I smiled.
“Hey.” he smiled back and sat down on the bed with me. “Sorry I’m late, my mom was like ‘Where are you going, George?’ so I had to explain this big long thing about seeing you, and then how you’d changed your look and that you were my girlfriend and we had no time anymore and-”
I pressed my lips to his softly. “I don’t mind, what matters is that you’re here.”
He sighed happily and cuddled into me. “Yeah, I suppose. But I’m still sorry.”
We stayed there for a few minutes, just breathing out, as we’d been pretty stressed lately.
“Do you wanna watch a movie? I got Invisible Monsters the other day.”
“Yeah, that’d be nice Em.” he smiled and we walked downstairs into the living room.
I put in the DVD, pressed play and then sat down on the couch. Ryan put his arm around my shoulders and I leaned into him, tucking my feet under my legs and watching the movie.
About half way through, Ryan kissed me on the lips once, smiling. I kissed him back and one kiss soon turned into several. He placed his hand on the back of my neck and rubbed circles with his thumb. I moved closer to him and deepened the kiss, sweeping my tongue into his mouth. A small groan left the back of his throat and he kissed back forcefully, wrapping his other arm around my waist.
He broke away, breathless. “Let’s go upstairs, yeah?” he whispered.
I nodded and took his hand, leading up to my room. He shut the door behind him and kissed me again, wrapping both arms around my waist and pressing me against the wall. He violated my mouth his tongue, making me moan lowly. He unbuttoned my shirt and threw it off. We broke the kiss and eagerly pulled off each other’s clothes, throwing them down to the floor. When we were just in our underwear, we returned to kissing. His hands slipped into my panties and he massaged me skilfully, making me kiss more messily and having to tear away from his lips, throwing my head back and moaning.
“Ryan.” I gasped.
“You’re so wet.” he purred and retracted his hands.
“You don’t think I know?” I smiled and pulled down his boxer shorts, revealing his hard cock. I stroked it and he gasped.
“You have condoms, right?” he whispered huskily.
I nodded and walked over to my drawer, quickly pulling one out. I ran back over to him and rolled it on. He smiled at me and kissed me softly a few times, then pulled down my panties and I threw off my bra.
He pushed into me and thrusted, both of us groaning. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist, kissing along his chest. He was leaned against the wall, thrusting harder and a mixture of gasping, deep breathing and obscenities left his mouth.
“Emma, fuck, you’re fucking amazing.” he breathed against my neck, pushing into me again and again. I ran one hand through his hair, moaning loudly, and clenched his butt with the other hand.
“Oh God, Ryan.” I moaned. He practically screamed with pleasure, bucking his hips even faster than before. A great sensation built up in the pit of my stomach and I ran my nails down his arm.
“I’m g-gonna come…” he groaned, hitting the spot even faster.
My bedroom door opened and in walked Brendon. His smile soon disappeared when he saw what was happening. “Holy shit!” he shouted and ran out, slamming the door.
“Maybe I won’t.” he sighed and dropped his hips, putting me down. He pulled out and pulled off the condom. He kissed my cheek once then hugged me loosely. I hugged him back.
“This is gonna be awkward.” he mumbled.
“Yeah, I’m sorry.”
“Why are you sorry? You did nothing.”
“I forgot to lock my door.”
“You weren’t to know Brendon would cock-block me.”
I smirked and kissed his lips once. “True.”
“So… which one of us is going to talk to him?”
“I’ll do it.” I nodded. “I’m not the sweaty one.”
He blushed. “It takes a lot out of me, I’m giving you my all here.”
I laughed lightly. “I know, and it was amazing until we were interrupted. I’ll throw on some underwear then go find him.”
“Just underwear…?”
“He’s seen me in it before.” I shrugged.
“Yeah, but you’re my girlfriend, and I don’t really want other guys seeing you in your underwear. If I’m being too controlling just say and I’ll-”
I kissed him again. “It’s perfectly understandable.”
“Okay, thank you Em.”
I let go of him and put on some underwear and a dress, then ran downstairs to see if he was there. He was putting his sneakers back on… and crying, by the looks of it. I sat down next to him. “Brendon, I’m so sorry you had to witness that.”
“It’s fine, I’ve gotta go.” he said, wiping his eyes with his sleeve.
“Bren, please. Just give me a hug.”
“I’d rather not when you’ve probably still got Ryan’s semen on you.”
I raised my eyebrows. “That was harsh.”
“Yeah, but true.” he spat.
“I’ve said sorry! Why are you crying? Are you jealous because we have sex and you don’t?”
“What the hell? No! I’m sorry if I’m a little upset that I just witnessed my best friends fucking each other a-and I wasn’t all that sure how to react! I cried because I thought you two would hate me for turning you off or something. I’ll go now.”
I sighed and hugged him. He hugged back, despite his outburst about not hugging me before.
“I’ll never hate you Bdon, you know that. Ryan’s a little pissed off but that’s it.”
“You sure?”
“Positive.” I smiled and kissed his cheek.
“I’m sorry for coming in at the wrong time. Next time I’ll knock.”
“That’d be good.” I nodded and let go of him. “So why did you come over here?”
“I just wanted a hug. One of those moods.”
“Oh, of course.” I smiled and kissed his nose.
“I love you Em.”
“I love you too, bear.”
I hugged him again and he squeezed me tightly. “I’ll see you later.”
I let go of him. “Alright. See you at school.”
“See ya, wifey.” he winked and left.
I ran back up the stairs to my room. I heard some groaning coming from inside, so assumed he was jacking off. Which is fair enough, we didn’t finish.
I tapped on the door lightly and walked in.
I was right.
He blushed madly and pulled up his jeans. “Hey, Em…”
“Hey Ry. You don’t need to be embarrassed.”
He laughed awkwardly and I walked over to him, placing a hand on his bare chest and kissing him softly. As his eyes closed, I un-did his zipper and pulled down both his jeans and boxers.
“What are you doing?” he whispered after breaking the kiss.
“I’m finishing you. Brendon stopped you first time and you stopped when I came in, so the least I could do is finish you.”
“You don’t have to.” he blushed.
I kissed his lips a few times. “I want to.”
I stroked him once then bent down. He gasped. “You could just use your hand, that’s fine-”
I answered him by wrapping my mouth around his tip and sucking lightly. He groaned and tangled his hands in my hair. I sucked harder and moved further and further up, caressing his member with my tongue.
“Emma, oh my God, shit…” he gasped.
I bobbed my head up and down, increasing the pace as I nearly had his whole member in my mouth. I refrained from gagging when he bucked his hips.
“Y-you might wanna m-move…” he moaned. I removed my mouth and finished him with my hands. Only a few seconds later he spilled out all over my hands.
“Fuck, I’m so sorry Emma!”
I smiled and grabbed a tissue, wiping my hands. I pulled up his boxers and jeans.
“Don’t worry Ryro. You worry too much. You think I would’ve done that if I didn’t know you were gonna come?”
“I don’t know.” he blushed and kissed my cheek. “Thank you, anyway.”
I laughed and hugged him tightly. He kissed my neck once. “We’ve been dating eleven weeks now. Crazy, huh?”
“It is crazy.” I agreed. “We’ve hardly seen each other the past few weeks. Hopefully tonight will compensate for all the time we’ve missed.”
“Oh, believe me, it has.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So... yeah. Okay.

Poor Brendon :(

And I think Uriegasm has become my new favorite word. Try and slip it into a conversation tomorrow and see if anyone notices. (:

So you should also thank Mary because if it wasn't her birthday I would only have put up one. ;)

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

And I'm currently shivering because I slid down the massive hill at school on a plastic apron with two of my friends. The snow was about 20cm deep and covered me, but I loved it =D