Status: Active. (:

One of the Boys.

Pt. 20.

I was sat with the cheerleaders at lunch today. No, I didn’t want to be there. It was hell, but a few of them were tolerable.
Why was I sitting here?
I tried to say no, I really did. All I can remember is a flurry of pink and giggles, then BAM here I am. With the tiniest salad. Because they don’t eat.
“Daniel was totally checking you out!” chirped Chelsea. “He’s really cute, you should hook up with him.”
“I’m happy with my boyfriend, thanks.” I smiled politely and ate the last lettuce leaf on my plate.
“That Brendon kid?” scoffed Cassie. “I mean, he’s funny, but that’s it…”
“He’s my best friend so watch what you say.” I scowled. “And no, Ryan Ross.”
“Oh.” they all nodded. “He’s kinda cute. Well, better than Urie. Not that that’s hard.”
I didn’t think Brendon was bad looking. They were being pretty damn harsh.
“Stop being a bitch about him.” I said. “When you know him as well as I do, then you can judge. But you don’t, so shut the fuck up.”
“Oh Relda, can I call you Relda? You’ll learn soon enough. You’re so used to their ways that you don’t know anything else. Don’t worry, we’ll help you.” smiled Chelsea, putting her hand on my shoulder. I quickly brushed away her hand.
“Yeah, you’re probably right.” I smiled fakely; going along with what she was saying was way easier than fighting with her. “Well I gotta go, see you guys at practice.” I nodded and picked up my tray, disposing of it.
I walked into the girl’s bathroom, which was empty, and called Brendon.
“Yo wifey.”
“Brendon, seriously, help me.”
He laughed. “What have you done?”
“Nothing. That’s the point. I’ve eaten nothing because they won’t let me. Grab some chips and put them in my locker please. I owe you.”
“Sure, sure. But you better make this up to me, after all, I am your husband. I need me some lovin’.”
I smirked. “You’ll get some lovin’. Now hurry I may faint from lack of food.”
“Adios!”
I put my cell phone back in the pocket of my skirt and went back out to my locker, hoping they wouldn’t see me.
Wait, what the hell am I doing? Why am I worrying about them? I can eat whatever the hell I want!
It’s like they are brain washing me slowly. Damn, I gotta stop hanging around them.
I walked into the lunch hall and sat down with the guys, kissing Ryan’s cheek.
“I was just going to get you some chips.” said Brendon.
“Yeah, but I can get them myself thanks.” I smiled. “They brain washed me into feeling embarrassed about eating. Luckily I came to my senses and now Imma stuff my face for the sake of it.”
Brendon laughed and I went up and got a Meatball Burrito. The only good thing this school actually does.
I sat down and bit into it; heaven. I haven’t eaten a good lunch in like a week.
I wolfed it down whilst the guys talked amongst themselves.
“I’ve never seen anything eaten so quickly.” laughed Brendon.
“I’m fucking starving, that’s why.” I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder.
“Man, you’re getting some damn scary looks from the cheer-leaders table. I wouldn’t want to be you right now.”
“Fuck them, I’ve got you guys.”
Brendon gasped and held his hands in front of his heart. “You… you’d really put us over them? I’m touched.” He wiped an imaginary tear from his eye and I smiled.
“Uh, guys, I have to go help Keltie with our project, so I’ll see you later.” said Ryan, picking up his tray and running off.
“Looks like it’s just us, huh?” said Brendon, stroking my face softly. “You look drained, Em.”
“I’m tired is all. I’ve had no time to myself since the summer and it’s sucking the life out of me.”
He kissed my forehead and stood up, putting my empty plate on his tray and stacking the trays together, carrying them both to the disposal area.
He came back and held my hand, laughing quietly. “Don’t fall asleep on me here, come on.”
I smiled half-heartedly, yawning and standing up, following him. “Where are we going?”
“Just trust me.” he nodded and we walked outside to the track and across the green, to the very back trees. He sat down, leaning against the tree. I sat in between his legs and he wrapped his arms around my waist.
“Why are we here?” I whispered.
“You need to chill out, and right here is pretty damn chilled. Sleep for a few hours or so, no one will know.”
“You mean bunk school?”
“Pretty much.”
“But I’ve never-”
“Hey, calm down. I know, but you need this more than you need geography. Trust me, you won’t get in trouble.”
I sighed and cuddled into him. “If you say so…”
“I know so.” he mumbled against my hair and kissed the back of my neck once. “Now drift off, sleepy head.”
He squeezed me once and almost instantaneously I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
So... yeah. Short, but really relevant for the next chapter, which has a ton of drama.
SO WATCH OUT! XD
Comment me on what you think the drama is? (:
And I put up 3 chapters, and only got 3 comments... what's happening to you guys?

Hopefully this will cheer you up. (:
x