Status: Active. (:

One of the Boys.

Pt. 22.

Brendon wrapped his arms around me, stroking my back lovingly. “It’ll all be okay.” he comforted.
I cried into his shirt and we stood up, hugging each other. “I’m the most important man in your life, remember? At least your husband didn’t cheat on you.”
I let out a choked laugh. Bless him, he was trying.
“That’s true. I don’t know what I’d do without you.”
“Probably quite a lot.”
“Don’t tell anyone I cried, especially not Ryan.”
“Why the hell would I do that? The girl I care about most is crying because of that fucking jerk. The girl who doesn’t cry. I’m sorry I didn’t find out sooner.”
“It’s not your fault.”
“Shall we go inside?”
“Yes please.” I mumbled.
“Um, you’re gonna have to let go of me… but you can grip me for dear life when we’re back inside.”
I smiled and let go of him.
He found his keys in the bottom of his bag and unlocked his door. We walked in and he turned on the lights, collapsing on the couch. I sat down with caution and he hugged me tightly, kissing my cheek. “He obviously didn’t deserve you if he could do this to you.”
I sighed and wiped my eyes, laughing quietly. “I must look a wreck.”
“You look beautiful.”
“You’re just saying that. My make-up must be all down my face and I’ve got blood-shot eyes. That’s not flattering at all.”
“You could be covered in mud and still look gorgeous. A little sticky, but gorgeous.”
I laughed again and kissed his nose. “Harriet’s a lucky girl. You must be the nicest boyfriend.”
“I try.” he shrugged and let go of me. “Will you be okay if I throw on some pajamas quickly?”
“I’m not totally incapable, sure you can.”
He laughed. “I know babe, I know. I’ll get some for you whilst I’m up there.”
Brendon ran upstairs.
Did he just call me babe? I think he did. Right… okay then.
I looked in the mirror and laughed. I looked a complete state. Brendon must see something very different to what I see or he’s a phenomenal liar.
He soon came downstairs, wearing some pajama pants and a Rage Against The Machine shirt. He handed me something similar.
“Thanks, B.”
“No problem.” he smiled. “I’ll fix us up something while you get changed.”
Brendon disappeared into the kitchen so I went into the bathroom to get changed. I put on the pajama pants and Nirvana shirt, then cleaned up my make-up. Fuck it, I’ll take it all off, he won’t care. I took out my contacts and put on my glasses, just in case I happened to cry again. I put everything in my school bag then walked back out, placing my bag on the floor of the living room. I walked into the kitchen and slipped my arms around his waist from behind. “Hey, Bren.”
“Hey. You look nice.”
I laughed. “I look fucking rough.”
He sighed and pushed me away, turning around to face me. “Will you just quit it? It drives me crazy that you’re so negative about yourself! Will you accept the fact you’re faultless and leave it at that?”
“I’m not faultless…”
He sighed again and hugged me loosely. He kissed my forehead. “I’m sorry for shouting at you. You’re a very special girl.”
“No I’m not.”
“Yes you are. And I swear if you say anything bad about yourself again I’ll scream.”
“I… okay. Well, thank you Brendon. You’re the best friend a girl could ask for.”
He smiled and picked me up, making me squeal. He placed me on the counter top so my legs swung down, then passed me a cup of hot cocoa.
“Thanks. I’m definitely coming to you after all my future break ups.” I smiled.
“Likewise. You’d better have a ton of tissues when someone breaks up with me. I cry like a baby at break ups in movies, when it’s for real, I’ll create a flood.”
I laughed. “I’ll be nice to you, don’t worry.”
We sipped at our hot drinks quietly. I soon finished it and put my cup in the washing up bowl. Brendon followed suit, then walked over to me, putting his elbows on my thighs and resting his head on his hands. He smiled up at me and I smiled down at him.
He suddenly grabbed me at the hips and put me down on the floor. He loosely draped his arms around my waist. I did the same, but to his shoulders.
“I’m thinking of telling Harriet that I’m bisexual. How do you think she’ll react?”
“I guess she’ll be a little surprised but glad that you told her.”
He looked down. “I want to break up with her, but after seeing you like this…”
“I’m only like this because he cheated. I wouldn’t be nearly as bad if he’d broken up with me. I’d be like ‘Yeah, well we never have any time anymore so it’s fine.’ or something.”
“Honestly?”
“Honestly.”
He leaned forward and kissed me on the lips softly with his plump lips. I kissed back slowly, which seemed to startle him. Our lips moved in sync with each other and we kissed each other tenderly. He pulled me closer, so our middles were touching. Brendon pulled one leg around him and kissed me more passionately, licking my bottom lip. I slowly parted and let him in, exploring any place possible. I put one hand on the back of his neck, my fingers playing with the end of his hair.
I kissed back with more passion, our tongues dancing with each other. I explored his mouth this time, caressing his tongue with my own. He let out a small moan and I broke away quickly.
“I’m sorry, I sho-”
“Brendon we just made out.”
“I know, wait, what?”
“We just stuck our tongues down each others throats.”
“It just kinda happened without me realizing.” he blushed.
“I know, same.” I nodded. “Well that was… yeah.”
“I’m sorry, that shouldn’t have happened.”
“It’s… it’s alright.” I sighed and let go of him.
“That was an ‘I’m angry at Ryan’ kiss wasn’t it?”
“Yeah. Brendon I’m sorry.”
“Don’t worry about it. Mine was an ‘I don’t know what to do about my sexuality and telling Harry’ kiss.”
“I figured as much.” I smiled. “Come on, let’s get to sleep.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So... yeah. Brendon is sweet (: And Ryan is a jack ass.
What do you think will happen?
And WHOA. You guys left me an abundance of comments last time. I think I'll put up two chapters next time if you keep that up =D
Also, would you be so kind as to check out my one shot called This is Our Town?
xx