Status: Active. (:

One of the Boys.

Pt. 32.

I was at cheer-leading practice, just about to do the triple pyramid. They made me do all the flips or anything that could possibly break a bone, as I did the skate-boarding and was used to this. See, it does come in handy.
The football players were practicing on the other side of the field, but it was so big they only looked like specs.
“Emma, can you add a somersault in at the end, perhaps flipping over Chelsea?”
“Sure.” I nodded and Chelsea did a small routine, then tucked, so I back flipped and jumped over her, landing on my feet.
“Great work girls, I want to see all of you here for the game this week-end!”
They gossiped amongst each other and Dani came over to me with Chelsea.
“Em, we’re throwing a Halloween party at mine on Saturday, starts at eight, you should totally come!” chimed Dani. “You must have a costume somewhere, right?”
“Yeah, I guess-”
“Great, so see you there!”
They walked off.
So I think I’m going to a party. I’m not all that sure what just happened.
I un-screwed the lid of my water bottle and took a few sips, gulping it down.
Henry jogged over to me, taking off his helmet so I could see him smiling. “Hey, Emma.”
“Hi.” I smiled, putting the lid back on my bottle. “You want a sip?”
“That would be wonderful, yes please.” he nodded quickly and finished the rest of my water.
“They work you hard?” I asked.
“Too hard.” he breathed out, taking a few deep breaths. “I saw you flipping all about the place.” he laughed lightly. “It’s like it’s only you doing anything, and they all punch the air around you, whatever the leaders of cheer do.”
I smiled and nodded. “Pretty much. It’s because I don’t care if I break my leg or scratch my arm, where as they’d cry their plastic hearts out.”
“Ooh, harsh.” he smirked and put an arm around my shoulders. We walked back towards the changing block and I rested my head on his shoulder.
“You going to that Halloween party?” I asked.
“Dani’s? Mmm. You?”
“Yeah. No idea what to wear. I haven’t really done anything for Halloween involving dress up since I was 10… and I was a power ranger.”
He laughed. “What did you do last year?”
“Watched scary movies with the guys.” I shrugged. “You?”
“Dani’s party, she has one every year. And it’s not really dress up… it’s more like dress down, if you get what I mean.”
“Oh. So the girls dress up like sluts? Like cats and devils and shit?”
“Yeah that’s pretty much it. I don’t get it personally, why would girls want to do that to themselves?”
“Beats me.” I nodded and he let go of me as we got to the changing rooms.
“I’ll see you in a few minutes.” he smiled, kissed my lips once then disappeared into the guy’s changing rooms. I walked into the girls and quickly changed, putting on some more deodorant and a little perfume. I was one of the only girls who didn’t sweat, even though I had to do the most work, so I could save the embarrassment of the showers.
I made sure my make-up and hair was okay, then walked out and sat on the desk outside, swinging my legs from side to side.
Henry came out a few minutes after, smiling. I don’t think this boy knows how to be sad, he always wears a smile.
He walked up to me and lifted me up. “What are you doing?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.
“I kinda wanted to see how light you were. And you’re even lighter than I thought.” he nodded, then put me carefully down on the floor.
“Fair enough.” I smiled. I put my bag on my shoulder and held his hand.
“Do you want a ride home?”
“I was gonna walk, but since you’re offering…”
“So you do?”
“I do.” I nodded and we soon arrived at his car, getting in and belting up.
“How’s Brendon been since I last saw him?” he asked, now driving.
“Good, kind of. He’s still really weak and the nurses advised him not to talk, so it’s a little weird when I see him and he can’t respond. He’s awake, but he’s not improving.”
“Oh. At least he’s awake.” he nodded.
It’d been a little over a week since we’d seen him together, but I’d seen him two days ago.
“Emma?”
I looked at him and smiled. “Yes?”
“Do you have The Black Album by Metallica?”
“I do.”
“Can I borrow it?”
“Sure.” I nodded. “Wait, how can you not have that album? Are you insane?”
He laughed. “I’m quite probably insane, yes, and my brother shredded my CD to get payback. So I did have it, past tense.”
“What did you do?” I smirked.
“Maybe I drew a henna penis on his hip when he was sleeping…”
“How could you do henna and not wake him up?”
“With skill.”
I laughed. “Nice. I need to try that sometime, I’ve only ever done it in Sharpie.”
“That works too.” he smiled. “Well, looks like you’re here.”
I looked out the window and saw my house. “Looks like. Thanks for taking me home.”
“Anytime.” he nodded and I gave him a quick peck on the lips before running inside and sitting down as dinner was already ready.
My mom served me a plate of spaghetti bolognese and I thanked her, tucking in.
“How was practice, honey?”
“Monotonous.”
Kat smirked. “I can imagine that.”
“They keep on making me flip and do all the tricks though, as I’m the only who is capable of doing it.”
“You’ll become cheer captain, then.”
I raised my eyebrows. “What?”
“Yeah, they always offer it to the person who contributes the most and is the most capable.”
“But I don’t want to be captain…”
“You mean you don’t want to be most popular girl in the school?”
“Yeah, I’d hate that.” I nodded.
“There’s not much you can do to stop it, sis.”
I sighed. “There is a chance I won’t become captain. And what would Chelsea do to me?”
“That blond fake?”
“That’s the one.”
“You’re as tough as old boots, she can’t do anything to you.” smiled Kat.

Ohshit.
♠ ♠ ♠
BOOM.
I'm firing these things out. It's like a new chapter every two days ;P

I'm so fucking tired right now. I guess this is what you get for going to a party. Hah, never mind (:

Love and hugs and Shane Dawson's awesomeness. :D xx