Status: Active. (:

One of the Boys.

Pt. 36.

There was a loud banging on the door and I groaned, sitting up and rubbing my eyes.
“Who’s in here?” asked a girl. I think it was Chelsea.
“It’s me.” I yawned.
“Oh, Relda! Alright I’ll leave you be.”
“Thank you!”
I flopped back down on to the bed and cuddled into Henry to keep myself warm. A smile appeared on his face and his long eyelashes fluttered open.
“Good morning.” I smiled.
He kissed me once. “Morning. How are you today?”
“I’m good, you?”
“Mild hangover, but otherwise I’m great.”
He sat up and rested his back against the headboard, so I did the same.
“Henry, you look a little worried.”
He nodded slowly, biting his bottom lip. “Yeah… do you think we moved too fast? It’s a little over a month since we first started dating, I kinda feel like I pressured you. I’m sorry.”
“Don’t be sorry, I enjoyed last night.”
“But it was quite a big step in our relationship…”
“We were tipsy, it doesn’t matter. We can wait a while before we have sex sober, if it makes you feel better.”
“I just, I just thought that this would be the only available time for a few months to do this, so yeah.” he blushed.
I smiled and kissed his cheek. “You’re adorable.”
He smiled and kissed my lips once. “You’re lovely.”
This time, I blushed. Henry squeezed me and I got out of bed, slipping my dress back on. Maybe if Chelsea was here I could borrow some clothes so I wouldn’t go home in this, making my parents suspicious. After all, she thought we were BFF’s anyway.
“I’ll be back in a minute.” I said and he nodded. I unlocked the door and walked along the hallway.
“Chelsea?” I called out.
She came out of a room, smiling. “Hey Relda, you alright?”
“I was just wondering if I could borrow some clothes? I’ll give them back on Monday.”
“Sure.” she nodded and held my hand, pulling me into a room.
Walk in wardrobe. Whoa, must be nice for some.
“Take your pick, Dani won’t mind.” she shrugged.
I picked whatever I could find was my size, looking through the multitude of clothes.
“So I guess you pulled last night?” she smirked, leaning against the door frame.
“Kinda.” I smiled and quickly whipped off my dress, putting on a new shirt and some skinny jeans. Come on, I get changed in front of this girl every week because of gym and cheer leading practice, there was no reason it should faze me now.
“Who was it? I won’t tell Henry.”
“It was Henry.”
“You mean you stayed faithful, at a party?”
“Yeah, he’s my boyfriend, I’m not gonna cheat on him.”
“Wow, you’ve got some guts to stick to one man.” she nodded. “I envy you, I could never have just one person.”
I laughed nervously and picked up my dress, folding it carefully. “Tell Dani thanks for the clothes.”
“I will.” she nodded. “Was that your first time?”
“Why?” I asked.
She moved closer to me. “You see, we have this list, the cheer-leaders, of all the virgins in the school. The footballers have one too, we try and work our way through the school, like a game. You should join in, it’s super fun.” she grinned.
Inside, I was horrified. I mentally slapped her.
But outside, I raised my eyebrows. “And…”
“And you’re on it.”
“Oh.” I said, nodding as I understood why she was telling me this now.
“So…?”
“I lost it in the summer, so I didn’t lose it just now, no.”
“Really? Right okay, we can cross you off, no point in trying to get the footballers to de-flower you now. Anyway, ciao!”
She walked off and down the stairs.
The footballers have a list, and try to de-flower anyone on it.
Henry was a footballer.
He wanted to know if I was a virgin last night.
He was part of this fucking game, he didn’t care at all.
I stormed into the room that Henry was in and slammed the door.
“You… you pig!” I shouted.
“What?” he said, standing up. “Emma, what’s wrong?”
“This is all a game to you, isn’t it? To try and tick me off your precious list!”
“What list I don- Oh, Em I’m not part of that! I think it’s sick and disgusting!”
“Why were you so concerned about my virginity last night, huh?”
“I didn’t want you to waste it on me.” he mumbled, stepping back and holding my hands.
“It wouldn’t have been wasted.” I said quietly.
“I’m not like them. I really care about you Em, I wouldn’t even think of doing something like that to you.”
“Really?”
“Really.” he confirmed and pulled me into a hug. He kissed my forehead.
“I’m sorry for calling you a pig.”
He chuckled. “Don’t worry about it.”
He rubbed my back soothingly then let go of me. “I’ll take you home once I’m dressed.”
Henry pulled on his jeans and button up shirt, slipped on his shoes then tidied the room with my help. We walked out with his arm around my shoulders, then walked downstairs.
I saw Chelsea making out with some topless guy and Dani came over to us.
“You guys have fun?” she asked.
“Yes thanks.” I smiled.
“And Chelsea told me about your ‘summer’.” she winked and gave me a piece of paper. “See you on Monday.”
We left and I opened up the folded piece of paper, entitled the ‘V-List.’
There were about 300 people in senior year, and a little over half that on the list.
“What does she mean about your summer?” asked Henry, getting into his car.
“Oh, about when I lost it.” I blushed lightly and belted up.
“Oh.” he smiled and kissed my cheek, starting the car.
I skimmed through the list. I wasn’t going to take part, I was interested was all.
Keltie’s name was on there, as was Ryan’s, as was Brendon’s.
Harriet wasn’t. She was probably part of this game.
She makes me sick.
I striked off Ryan’s name.
“What are you doing?” he asked.
“I know he’s not a virgin, so I crossed him out. He did used to be my best friend, y’know.”
“Okay.” he smiled.
“I won’t join in with this, don’t worry.”
“I know.” he nodded. “You’re too nice to be a part of something like this.”
I half-smiled and we soon arrived back at my place.
“Thank you for taking me home.” I smiled and kissed his lips once.
“And thank you for last night.” he smirked into the kiss and pulled me a little closer. After a few seconds I broke away.
“I’ll see you on Monday, Henry.”
“That you will, Emma.”
He smiled and I got out of the car, walking into the house.
“Where the hell have you been?” screamed my mom.
“I said that I was going to a party, and you told me to ignore dad-”
“Did I say you could sleep with him in his house? No, I didn’t!”
“Mom, I promise I didn’t sleep with him in his house.”
True, it was Dani’s house.
“Okay.” she sighed. “But text me next time please, to let me know if you’re staying there too.”
“Alright, sorry mom.”
“That’s okay.” she smiled and I ran up the stairs into my room, to find Ryan sat on my bed.
“Can I help you?” I asked.
“Can you take me to see Brendon today?”
“Ryan, if you hadn’t forgotten, we’re not exactly on speaking terms.”
“I know.” he nodded. “But it’s silly, isn’t it? We used to be best friends, and then had a holiday romance. Now we’re with people who, no offence, we much prefer. Come on, you prefer Henry to me, I can see it in your eyes.”
“I suppose…”
“So what do you say we become friends again? If I’m honest, I kinda miss you Em.”
My heart said: “Aww!” but my mind said: “he fucking cheated on you!”
“I’m… I’m not sure Ry.”
He stood up and hugged me. I sighed into it and hugged back.
“Maybe I kinda miss you too.”
He smiled. “So can you take me to Brendon? I wanna make sure he’s okay.”
“Fine. But he’s just undergone surgery so he’ll be delicate.”
“That’s fine, I just want to see him.”
I let go of Ryan. “Don’t you find it a little weird that we had sex and now we’re friends?”
“No.” he said, shaking his head. “Do you?”
“A little.”
“Oh, well, sorry Emma. And I never meant to hurt you before.”
“Don’t talk about it.” I frowned. “And get out of my room for a few minutes, I need to change.”
He nodded and walked out, shutting the door.
I changed into something a little more decent, re-did my make up, sorted out my hair and sprayed some perfume.
Ryan came back in and smiled. “You have some visitors.”
Brent and Spencer came in, Spencer on Brent’s back. “WASSUP.” they shouted and fell onto the bed.
“How was your party?”
“Must’ve been good if she’s only just got back.” smirked Ryan.
“OOH! SOMEONE GOT LAID!”
“Shhh!” I said, covering Brent’s mouth. “Don’t let the whole house know. I was tipsy, anyway.”
“So it was a drunk fuck?”
“No, it was my boyfriend, not some random guy. And can we stop talking about this please?”
Spencer laughed and shouted “OH OH OH!”
I smiled and flopped onto the bed. “You’re here for Brendon, not to discuss my sexual life. Remember that, kay?”
They suddenly became very silent and nodded, then all three of them pounced on me, tickling me and shouting “OH!”

I love my friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello there my friends :D

Another day, another chapter. I'm off to go watch 8 Out of 10 Cats. See ya!

And only 3 comments last time? Come on, there's 51 subs on this thing, I'd really appreciate it if you silent readers told me what you thought. (: xx