Status: Active. (:

One of the Boys.

Pt. 43.

Alex walked over to me. “You have any idea what we’re doing?” he asked, leaning on the table.
“Catalytic cracking with a hydrocarbon substitute.”
“I hope you know what that means, ‘cos I have no idea.” he chuckled.
“Um, basically we burn fake petrol into different substances and cool each one down, so the first one will be C2H6, second will be C3H8, so on.”
“Right.” he nodded. “I’ll get the apparatus set up if you do the intelligent bit.”
I smiled and nodded, pretending to read the text book whilst he moved around me, setting up everything.
“Okay, what now.”
“Light the Bunsen burner and wait patiently.”
“Thrilling.” he said, rolling his eyes.
He lit it and sat down next to me. “I just noticed something, you have’t got braces anymore… looks good.” he commented.
Alex thinks my teeth look good. Holy balls.
“Thanks. Your teeth are good too.”
He laughed. “Thanks.”
The experiment ran pretty smoothly. It would’ve ran smoother had I not nearly poured corrosive acid all over him because I may have been staring at him… intently.
“You’re pretty clumsy, huh?” he laughed, mopping up the table.
“Yeah, sorry.” I blushed and helped him mop up the acid.
I wrote down what we saw and if it proved our hypothesis, the reliability, the validity of the experiment and all that shit. Chemistry really was pointless.
For the rest of the lesson, we just had to copy notes from the board, so Alex remained sitting next to me.
Yes, I was a little bit ecstatic. I may have squealed quietly.
I felt a little bit like a fan girl.
“Can I borrow a pen?” he asked.
I nodded and passed him one, our fingers brushing.
Fuck, this was so stupid! I can’t believe I was being this foolish about one measly guy, who wasn’t gay anyway, so I had no chance.
He accidentally dropped the pen and bent down to pick it up.
Damn, that’s some good ass. Hah, I’m such a pervert.
“Urie, are you staring at my ass?” he asked, raising an eyebrow.
“No, I, uh, shit.” I blushed and put my head in my hands. I was an awful liar.
“I don’t know why.” he shrugged. “You should stare at you own, you’ve got a perfect little ass.”
The bell rang and he quickly scarpered.
When the teacher had gone, as well as all the pupils, I squealed very loudly. Come on, Alex fucking Fratelli just told me I had the perfect little ass. Which means he could be gay, and could like me. Can I get a hell yeah?
I gathered up my books and walked out of class quickly, keeping my head down to try and hide my excitement.
“Took you a while.” said someone, which scared the shit out of me, causing me to drop everything. Greeeeat.
I looked up and smiled. “Oh, hi, Alex.”
“How long does it take you to come out of class?” he laughed and helped me gather up my work.
“Not as long had I known anyone was waiting for me.”
He put my work back in my bag and I thanked him. He curved his head around to see the back of my body and nodded. “You really have got an amazing ass.”
I blushed beetroot. “Thanks. I’m not really sure how to respond to that.”
He laughed. “No, I’m not sure how I would either. Can I give it a slap?”
I gawped. Did he really just ask that? Quick, think of a good response.
“Only if I can run my hand through your hair.”
Alex smirked and pulled me back into the empty classroom, pushing me against the wall and forcing his lips on to mine. And yeah, my insides pretty much did a dance.
He wrapped one arm around my waist and grabbed my hand with the other, putting it at the top of his neck, so I could feel his soft, luscious hair. I fingered it delicately, trying to imitate what Emma had done previously to me, moving upwards with my hand, my fingertips tracing his scalp and beautiful brown hair.
Alex kissed me passionately, biting my bottom lip lightly and moving his lips with my own. He pulled me closer, so our middles were touching, and his shirt rose up so I could feel his toned stomach against my own. I tugged lightly at his hair and a restrained moan came from the back of his throat; I guess Emma had tought me well. His cool hand ran up the back of my shirt, giving me goosebumps where ever his hand went.
He broke away and licked his lips, his face still very close to mine and his warm breath hitting my cheek.
“Hmm, you’re better than I thought Urie.”
I blushed lightly and smiled.
Alex pulled me away from the wall, still with one hand on my back, then slapped my butt. “Hey, you got my hair, I get your butt, it’s only fair.”
“I suppose.” I shrugged and he kissed me once more, softly and for several seconds.
“Your lips are so big.” he whispered, our lips brushing against each others with every syllable.
I bit his bottom lip lightly and moved in for another kiss, but he tilted his head so my lips hit his cold cheek, then backed away. As soon as he stopped touching me, I craved his touch again.
“We’ll miss our next class if we continue this.” he said, wiping his swollen lips with the back of his hand.
“I’m fine with that.”
He smirked. “Yeah, well I’m not. I gotta do well in class.”
“Oh.” I nodded, sympathizing. “And I never knew you were gay.”
“Other than in this lab, I’m not.”
So my heart just sunk a little bit. Try a lot a bit.
“Right, yeah.” I muttered, picking up my bag and walking out of the classroom quickly so he wouldn’t see how upset and disappointed I was. I reached the hallway and was nearing my locker, but a hand gripped at my wrist. I turned around and saw Alex.
“You have to understand, I’m not like you Brendon.”
“What do you mean ‘you’re not like me?’”
“I don’t like guys, I’m not programmed like that.”
“So what was all that about?!” I screamed, everyone staring at us. Oops.
“Keep quiet, Urie.” he whispered.
“No! You’re just fucking me around!”
He sighed. “I’m not, I’m not fucking you around…”
“Then what are you doing, huh?”
“You wouldn’t understand.”
“Try me. After all, I’m the one whose butt you just slapped, I think I should get to know something.”
Alex smiled lightly. “It’s not that I’m not gay, it’s more of the fact I can’t be gay.”
“Because…?”
“Because I’d get beaten to a pulp. And kicked out.”
“My parents are strictly Mormon, they’d send me off to some de-gay camp if they knew.”
“But you’re bi-sexual, I don’t like girls at all. I mean, sure, there are a few that could turn me, like your friend Emma, but otherwise none. I can’t let the school know. I’ve had boyfriends before and everything, but never in the same school as me.”
“Oh.” I mumbled, suddenly feeling really bad about the whole thing.
“Friends?” he asked, sticking out his hand. I shook it and nodded, even though I’m pretty sure I heard my heart break in to several pieces.
“Good.” he said, then walked off.
I sighed and sighed again when I saw Henry talking to Emma, holding her hand. She giggled and he smiled, then kissed his lips, a hand on his cheek.

I’m so lonely.
♠ ♠ ♠
Did you see that coming?
:D
Probably, but meh, never mind.
Six comments again please? Gahhh school work is really starting to pile up now. I don't understand how they want us to do all this homework, and still have time to revise for GCSE's? IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN

Anyway, I got accepted into the school I want to go to :D
But my current school just gave me an art scholarship... so I'm not sure whether to leave now or not.

Have a nice day :D <3