Status: Active. (:

One of the Boys.

Pt. 44.

Ezmerelda’s POV:

“Henry put me down!” I squealed as he swung me round in circles.
“What’s the magic word?”
“Please?”
“No, that’s not it.”
I sighed. “What is it then?”
He closed his eyes and pouted, so I got the idea and pressed my lips to his in a harsh kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck. He slowly put my feet back on the ground, draping his arms around my waist and pulling me close. I broke away after a while and smiled at him. He kissed my nose once, then pulled me into a hug.
I closed my eyes and sunk into him.
We were at the back of the field, having just finished lunch.
“Prom is next week-end.” I said.
“I know. Do you really want to go?”
“I don’t mind either way.”
“Sure?”
“Positive.” I nodded.
“Alright. Because I really hate prom.”
“Oh, right.”
Truth is, I did mind either way. I wanted to go to prom this year, as I haven’t been to any of the school’s social events ever. Mainly because I wanted to save myself the embarrassment. Now I was more accepted, it should be, dare I say it, fun. But not all that great if I’m dateless.
“Would you mind if I went with Brendon?”
“So you do want to go?”
“I told you, I don’t mind. But he really wants to go.”
He sighed and squeezed me. “Yeah, sure. Just don’t make out with him or anything.” he laughed.
“Why do you say that?”
“Because people always make out at prom.”
“Oh.” I nodded and let go of him.
“Maybe I could pick you up after wards, come back to mine or something.”
“Yeah.” I smiled. “That would be nice.”
Henry kissed my forehead. “Right, well I have to get to gym, I’ll see you later.”
“That you will.” I smiled and walked across the field, back to the hallway, which was full of people, so I pushed through them to get to my locker.
There was another note.
So… hey there. I’ve been pretty confused lately, just about life in general.
Not that anyone cares, anyway.
Happy December.

That was pretty saddening. I normally look forward to these notes, but this was plain sad. I wish I knew who they were so I could help them with whatever was wrong. And it’s not like I can reply to them either, unless I leave something back in my locker. But they don’t know the code, they slide it through the slits. Damn.
Suddenly, a pair of warm arms wrapped around me. I looked up and smiled when I saw Brendon.
“Hey, B.”
“Hi.”
I backed away a bit and lifted up his face. “What’s wrong, hun?”
“Don’t you just hate it when everything gets thrown back in your face?”
“What do you mean?”
He sighed and let go of me completely. “It doesn’t matter, it’s not like I can tell you anyway.”
“Brendon.” I said, sternly.
He sighed again. “Alright, but keep schtum. I like this person, but they’re all like ‘it just won’t work’ then they come crawling back and kiss me again, and I let them, then BAM run away again. I don’t get it.”
“Oh, man, I’m sorr- wait, it’s you isn’t it!”
He raised an eyebrow.
“You! You’re the person behind these notes!” I exclaimed, holding the notes in front of him. “Being confused, and unhappy, it all makes sense now!”
“Emma, are you okay? I’ve no idea what you’re on about.”
“But, the notes…” I sighed.
He picked up one and read it. “I’ve never even seen this before.”
“Oh. Oh.”
“Sorry, if I knew who it was I’d tell you.” he said, putting a hand on my shoulder.
“I know.” I smiled. “And who’s this person you were on about?”
“I can’t actually say.” he blushed. “But they’re so damn gorgeous and I can’t help it…” he trailed off as his cell beeped. He pulled it out of his pocket and his eyes lit up.
“I’ve, uh, gotta go. See you later.” said Brendon, kissing my cheek and running off.
Strange boy.

Brendon’s POV:

I re-read the text.
Lab, now.
Of course I knew who it was from; Alex. I wasn’t all that sure what we were, but he said he liked kissing me, and it could be like that, as long as I kept it secret. As soon as it comes out, we stop.
It’d only gone on for about a week now.
I soon arrived outside the lab, looked around, then walked in cautiously. I saw Alex sitting on a table, swinging his legs.
In a split second his hands found themselves in my hair and on my back, kissing me ferociously. He forced me against a wall and gripped at me. I put one hand on the small of his back and pulled him closer to me. His lips attacked my own and in one swift movement, his forceful tongue was inside my mouth, his hand tangled in my hair pulling harder as the kiss became harsher.
He bit my bottom lip hard, the blood seeping out. The metallic taste filled both of our mouths and I pulled us even closer, our groins crashing into each other, making both of us moan. His tongue retracted from my mouth so I took this as my chance to be in control, my own moving into his mouth. Our tongues massaged each others and I tugged at his soft hair again, wanting to get a reaction out of him. He broke the kiss and gasped, licking his lips to moisten them.
We were holding each other tightly, panting and I could feel the beads of perspiration on my head. I was used to kissing people softly and tenderly, so something this harsh takes a lot out of me. Not to say that I prefer kissing softly, this turns me on way more.
“Brendon.” he breathed out, his thumb running across my bottom lip, making sure no more blood came out. His lips were a little swollen, as anyone’s are after kissing. Especially with such force.
“You’re a very sexual kisser, you know that?”
“No.” I whispered. I kissed his cheek then let go of his hair and hip.
I grabbed my bag from the floor, slung it over my shoulder then licked my lips.
A small groan left Alex’s lips.
“What?”
“When you lick your lips, God damn Urie.”
I smirked and licked them again, walked over to him and brushed them across his neck lightly. He gasped as I bit down under his ear and left one, moist kiss there. Then I turned away and walked out, not looking back once.
What just happened, I’m not sure. It happens so quickly that I don’t really think, it’s making out condensed into only a few minutes.
And strangely, I love it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh, Brendon. If only he'd realize it's not all about having another half ;)
And what about those notes, hey?

Hah, okay. So you guys were super awesome with comments last time, would six be alright again? :D
I finally finally finished my last every art homework :D Until next year, when I take it for AS level but pfft. (:

LOVE YOU LONG TIME :D X