Status: Active. (:

One of the Boys.

Pt. 46.

“Sweetie, wake up, your mom wants you home.” I heard as someone slowly rocked me awake.
I blinked a few times and saw Henry hovering over me, one hand on my hip and the other propping himself up.
“What’s the time?” I asked quietly.
“Just past nine.”
“Damn.” I yawned and sat up carefully, as Henry was still holding me. I rubbed my eyes and blinked a few more times. “Was my mom angry?”
“No, she just wanted to know where you were, I said I’d get you back by half past.”
“Oh, okay.” I nodded and moved his hand so he could sit up properly.
I put my left hand on his cheek and pulled him into a soft kiss, his ever so slightly chapped lips brushing against my own. He instinctively wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. One kiss quickly spiraled into several as I felt his mouth part slightly, allowing me to enter, so I did, massaging his tongue with my own. I explored every inch of his mouth and his arms slipped up the back of my shirt, drawing patterns on my skin with his fingers. I tugged at his soft, brown hair lightly and rubbed his neck, a low groan coming from the back of his throat.
I retracted my tongue and broke away slowly, then kissed his nose.
“There.” I smiled. “You said we hadn’t made out all week, so now we have.”
He laughed. “Now we have.”
He pulled me into a tight hug and I breathed in his comforting scent. “Have fun tomorrow at prom.”
“Thank you. So am I going to your after wards?”
“Yeah, if you’re mom will let you sleep over. If not then I can always see you on Sunday.”
“I’m sure she would, she’s pretty cool like that.” I smiled and let go of him, then got off the bed. I walked back into the main room and saw some whore giving Henry’s dad oral sex.
Oh my fucking God.
I walked back into the bedroom and slammed the door shut. Henry raised an eyebrow at me.
“You look like you’ve seen a ghost.” he stated.
“Your… your dad is in th-there.” I stuttered.
“Yes?”
“And some girl is giving him oral sex.”
“Fuck.” he muttered and pulled me back into a hug. “Damn it. I knew it was a mistake to bring you back here, but I thought I’d prepare you for tomorrow… I’ll change the key code for tomorrow so he can’t get in here anymore. I’m so sorry I’ve got a ludicrously horny dad.”
“It’s not your fault.” I mumbled into his shirt. “It just startled me a bit.”
He chuckled and gave me a squeeze. “I imagine it would.”
We let go and Henry knocked on the door loudly. “DAD, MOVE TO ANOTHER FUCKING ROOM!” he shouted.
We heard some scuffling, waited a bit longer then walked into the main room. Which, thankfully, was clear.
Henry held my hand and I picked up my bag, which he insisted on carrying. He grabbed his car keys and we went back down the elevator, accompanied by ‘Jeremy’. We got to his car and got in, belting up, then we were soon driving back to my place.
“I am really sorry about him.”
“Don’t worry.” I smiled. “We all have weird family.”
“Yours don’t seem strange.”
“Yeah, well I have Brendon.”
He laughed. “Ahh yes, true.”
We arrived at my place a few minutes later. It was still seven minutes until half nine.
I kissed Henry’s cheek. “Thank you for driving me home.”
“Thank you for tolerating me and my dad.” he smiled and kissed my lips.
“Yeah, because you’re such a handful.” I smirked. “Henry, you’re like the perfect boyfriend, don’t worry about it.”
“Really?” he perked up. “You really think so?”
“Yeah.” I smiled and nodded.
“Oh, well, thank you very much Emma.” he beamed. “You better get going before your mom hates me.”
“Alright. I’ll see you tomorrow.”
I got out of the car and walked into my house. I heard his car drive away once the door was shut.
“I’m home!” I shouted.
My mom walked into the hall way, her arms folded. “Where have you been?”
“I’m sorry, I had a nap and I didn’t realize how long I’d fallen asleep for.”
“A nap you say?”
“Yeah.” I nodded. “I know it sounds pretty unbelievable, but trust me, it’s true. Henry was tired and annoyed so to calm him down we cuddled and fell asleep.”
“Oh.” she said, smiling a little. “Right, okay. Well you better get to bed, Brendon’s family are going on holiday early in the morning, so he’ll be here at 5am.”
“5? Wow that’s early. Uh, okay. Good night mom.”
“Good night Ezme.” she nodded and I walked upstairs and into my room, screaming a little when I saw the sight.
“Oh come on, I’m not that ugly.”
I chuckled. “Hey, Bren. I wasn’t expecting you ‘till tomorrow.”
“Meh, decided to come early, I don’t wanna get up at 5am.”
“Fair enough. So, you just gonna sit there or are you gonna give me a hug?”
“Sit here.” he smirked.
I showed him the finger and dumped my bag and jacket. His arms slipped around my waist and I smiled. He rested his head on my shoulder. “Hello, Ezmerelda.”
“Hello, Brendon Boyd.”
“Eww.” he said, scrunching up his face. “Don’t use my middle name.”
“Then don’t use my full name.”
“But I liiiiiike it.”
“Call me Ezme if you really have to. But not the whole thing.”
“Fine.” he scoffed and gave me a squeeze, then let go, collapsing on the bed. “Wait!” he exclaimed, sitting up abruptly.
“I’m waiting…?”
“Prom is in a few hours, and it’s a dance, isn’t it?”
“Yes.” I laughed quietly. “And?”
“And I can’t dance! I don’t know how to!”
“So you want me to show you.” I said, picking up on what he was saying.
“If you could.” he blushed lightly, running his hand through his hair.
I nodded and he got up. I put my hands on his hips from behind. “So, I’ll be the guy, okay?”
“Okay.” he said.
“We’ll need some music first.”
I let go of him and rifled through my CDs, settling on a Ministry of Sound collection of dance songs, the kinda stuff they play at parties.
I returned to a very worried looking Brendon and put my hands on his hips.
“So you just sway from side to side, whilst going in a kind of figure of eight movement, very closely to your partner. I guess you’re on about grinding, yeah?”
“Yeah.” he nodded.
“Just follow the music with your hips.”
I held onto him and moved my hips and feet with the music. Brendon tried to copy, failing miserably, so I directed him with my hands. After a short while he got it, and started to really get into it, grinding quite forcefully, his hands on top of mine.
“You got it.” I smiled. “So you wanna swap positions, so you’re the guy?”
“How different is it?”
“Not much, just that you hold my hips and are basically in charge.”
“Right.” he nodded and I let go of him. He stood behind me and grasped my hips, moving his own to the beat. I replicated his movements but he was pretty far away from me, so I got closer, brushing against each other. He suddenly let out a low groan.
“N-not that close.” he blushed. “I see why they try to ban it. It’s pretty sexual, huh?”
“Yup.”
“It would make more sense if the girl was at the back.”
“It would, but that’s not really how people do it. Maybe you wanna try slow dancing for a while, calm you down a little.”
He blushed and laughed. “Thank goodness these are skinny jeans.”
Brendon let go of me and I changed the music for something a little more romantic and mellow- The Boat Song by The Miserable Rich.
I walked back to him. “This one is pretty easy. You put your hands on my hips and I drape my arms around your shoulders. But we face each other this time.”
“Alright.” he nodded.
We put our hands in the right places and we started swaying slowly. I rested my head on his chest and he sighed happily.
“I like this one. It’s like loose cuddling standing up.” he smiled and kissed my forehead.
“It is.” I mumbled, closing my eyes.
Brendon stroked my back softly. “I love you, Emma.”
“I love you too, B.” I said, no louder than a whisper.
He squeezed me and made a contented noise. I breathed in and out deeply, the only noises were our heartbeats, echoing through my head.
“Sometimes.” he mumbled against my hair. “Sometimes I wish that I could hug you all day long; I always feel so safe with you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT S'IL VOUS PLAIT :D

Love you all (: Anyone else seen Alice in Wonderland yet? If so, did you think it lived up to the hype? I didn't. Johnny Depp was fantastic (as he always is) but seriously... how boring was Alice? And they shouldn't have ended with Avril Lavigne, they should have played Mark Hoppus or Family Force 5. Just sayin'.

Hope you liked the two updates :D