Status: Active. (:

One of the Boys.

Pt. 47.

I woke up with one cheek a lot hotter than the other. I blinked a few times and saw that the side of my face was on Brendon’s bare chest.
His hand was on my shoulder, stroking my arm softly.
It took me a while to realize that I was laying on top of him completely. With each of his breaths I went up and down.
I looked down and saw that my night dress had risen up quite a bit, with Brendon’s hand pretty high up on my thigh. I pushed it down so it was closer to my knee than my hip.
He stirred as I moved his hand. “Ugh.”
“Good morning.” I smiled.
“Morning baby girl.” he grinned and gave me a squeeze. “And how are you this fine day?”
“I’m good. You’re very warm.”
“Mmm, yeah I’m pretty hot.”
I paused and looked up at him. “Bren, did you call me baby girl?”
“Yes…” He looked in my eyes with his deep brown ones.
“Why?”
He shrugged, making my body shrug with his. “I just felt like it.”
“Oh.”
“Do you not want me to? I won’t do it again if it weirds you out.”
I kissed his pale chest once and put a hand to it. “I don’t particularly mind, if I’m honest.”
“Oh, alright.” he grinned. “Prom in… eleven hours.”
“Yup. And can you, uh, take your hand off my thigh please? It’s making me a little uncomfortable.”
“I’m so sorry!”he said, blushing madly and taking it off quickly. “You should’ve just slapped it off when you woke up.”
“I didn’t want to wake you up.”
“Aww.”
My door opened slowly, and there stood my dad, smiling. His smile soon disappeared, for some reason or another.
“Get your filthy hands off of my daughter!” he boomed.
“What the hell, dad?” I asked him, frowning.
“And you’re grounded too, Ezme!”
I sat up, pulling my fallen strap back over my shoulder, then carefully got off of Brendon and out of bed.
“Why? What did we do?”
He sighed and put a hand to his chest. “Ezme, I’m so sorry, from here it looked like you were both nude and I just assumed…”
“Me and Brendon?” I asked, my mouth dropping. “Eww, no way dad!”
He kissed my forehead. “I’m sorry. I came into say that I’m going to a meeting now so the house is empty. See you later.”
He quickly exited the room and shut the door.
I turned back around to look at Brendon, and he looked tremendously hurt.
“B?”
He held his knees to his chest, the sheets covering the bottom half of his face. ”Eww?”
“I mean, yeah, don’t you think it would be weird if we ever did, y’know?”
“Why?”
“Because you’re my best friend! And you’re kinda like my brother, it would feel wrong…”
“But we like, cuddle all the time and kiss each other, even if its not on the lips, and Ryan was one of your best friends… look where you went with him.”
“I know, but that’s different, because I found Ryan attractive-”
“And you don’t find me attractive. Oh.”
“Bren, I wa-”
“No, no, it’s fine, I get it.”
I got into bed and cuddled up to him. “That wasn’t what I was going to say. I was going to say that I found him attractive in Italy and it kinda wore off as we got back to Vegas. We should have stayed a holiday romance, we got caught up in the moment.”
“Mmm.”
“Why does it concern you that much? Wouldn’t it freak you out?”
“No.” he mumbled, moving the sheets away from his face. “I wouldn’t find it strange if we ever did get intimate at some point.”
“This is too weird.” I muttered, closing my eyes and shaking my head. “I shouldn’t be having this conversation with you.”
He put one hand on my hip and I got goosebumps.
“Emma, it’s not like it will ever happen, so don’t get grossed out.”
“I’m not grossed out because you’re not gross. It’s just weird.”
I opened my eyes and wriggled into him, his arm around my shoulders.
I looked up at him and smiled. “I love you Bren.”
“I love you too. And I guess you’re a little like my sister, except, y’know, not.”
He kissed my nose, then his eyes widened. “I know you wanna stop talking about this, but what about when you started giving me a hand job, hmm?”
“I, just, well, you know.” I blushed.
He had a point there.
“I wasn’t thinking straight.”
“Yeah, sure.” he smirked. “You so want this.”
“I wouldn’t mind a piece.” I smirked too and got out of bed, walking to my closet.
“Are you being serious or not?” asked Brendon.
“I guess you’ll never know.”
“That’s not fair!” he squealed.
“Life just isn’t sometimes.”
“I’ll tickle it out of you.”
“I won’t crack.” I smiled at him and rifled through my clothes to try and find my favorite jeans.
He jumped out of bed and wrapped his arms around my waist tightly. “Please? I’ll never be able to sleep again without knowing.”
Brendon jutted out his bottom lip.
“Bdon I can’t get changed with you holding me like this.”
“Exactly. So tell me if you were being serious or not.”
I sighed. “If I give you an answer will you let me get dressed in peace?”
“Promise.”
“Gah, okay. Maybe I think you have an amazing ass and, uh, great lips that I wouldn’t mind doing something with…?”
He let go of me and his mouth dropped. “You really think so?”
“I just said it didn’t I?”
“Wow. Wow.”
“See, you’re freaked out now right?”
He shook his head. “Not at all. In an odd way it makes me feel good, because I’m always ‘cute Brendon’ not ‘maybe I’d bang him Brendon’.”
“Do you realize how agonizing this is for me talking about sex? I like to keep things personal.”
He grinned and hugged me. “Pah, you love it.”
“No, I really don’t.”
“But you know that as soon as I lose it I’ll pretty much be singing about it.”
I smirked and nodded. “Yes, I do.”
“So I’m just preparing you for it.”
I let go of him and pinched his nose. “You little horn-dog.”
He laughed and skipped off into the bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kind of filler-ish. I don't like it, but I guess you need to see them progressing together.

I have a good feeling about the next chapter; I'm pretty sure you'll like it. ;) As for the next one... well, I don't know.
Buuuut chapter 62, well. You should love me for that one. :D
And for ya'll reading the wizard story, I'll write the next chapter tonight and update it tomorrow. (: Sorry for the long wait!

Greetings, four new subscribers.

Is... six comments okay? Cheers! :D
Hope you had a lovely week-end.

P.S. I just created a new contest, fancy entering? (:
- Fan Fiction Contest? Pick a color, I give you an emotion and an item, then you write whatever (: