Status: Active. (:

One of the Boys.

Pt. 48. (Pt. 1 of Prom.)

“Brendon get out!” I screamed as I held my towel tightly around my body.
“But my tux is in there!” he squealed, covering his eyes.
I sighed, grabbed his tux, gave them to him and shoved him out of my room.
I really need a lock on this door.

I dropped the towel to the floor and pulled on some underwear, then hung the towel over the radiator to dry. I walked over to the full length mirror and started to apply make-up; foundation, eyeliner, mascara and a little eyeshadow.
I turned on the hairdryer and bent over to dry it, brushing it at the same time. Once it was fully dry I stood back up and switched on the curling tongs. They took a few minutes to heat up, then I started to curl my locks, spraying hair spray after each section. It took a painfully long amount of time to do all my hair, but it looked alright once I was finished.
I pulled on some thin, skin colored tights to make my legs look shiny, then finally, the dress. It was one I’d bought in Italy, so no one should have the same as me (hopefully).
I slipped it on carefully and zipped up the back. I got out my black pumps and put them on my feet.

There was a faint tapping at the door. “It’s safe.” I said.
It opened and in walked Brendon, now completely dressed. He shut the door behind him and looked at me, then gawped, as I did to him.
“Wow, Bren, you look great. The tux looks amazing on you.”
“Just, fuck.” he laughed and scratched his head. “You are absolutely beautiful, Ezme. I need a better word than beautiful to describe you but I can’t think of one at the minute.”
I blushed a deep red. “Thank you.”
“Gimme a hug, gorgeous.”
I smiled and wrapped my arms around him, as he did to me. I sighed into him.
“It’s a good thing you’re not wearing heels, otherwise we’d be the same height.”
I laughed quietly. “Yeah. They’re so damn uncomfortable and I don’t want to be any taller.”
He gave me a squeeze then let go. “Stunning, Em, stunning.”
I blushed even further and he laughed, then kissed my hand. I grabbed my overnight bag for Henry’s and a cream pashmina to keep me a little warmer.
“I love you.”
“Love you too, Bdon.”
He put an arm around my shoulders, then we walked downstairs. My mom did that thing where she clutched two hands to her chest and smiled widely.
“Ezme you look wonderful, you look very handsome too Brendon.”
“Thank you.” we said in unison.
We walked into the living room as my mom wanted to take pictures. Brendon put his arm around my hips and we smiled at the camera, a few pictures being taken. My dad started talking to him, and Kat dragged me off to the kitchen.
“You gotta do it tonight.”
“Do what?” I asked, putting on some chap stick.
“Kiss Brendon.”
I nearly swallowed the chap stick. “What?”
“He’s dying to kiss you, everyone can see that… except you. And you want to kiss him too.”
“No I don’t, and no he doesn’t.”
She sighed. “At least kiss him once to see if he kisses back, and when he does, you can thank me later.”
I rolled my eyes and put my cell and chap stick into my clutch.
“Just try it, okay?”
“Fine.” I sighed. “But that means I’m cheating on Henry.”
“No it doesn’t, because I asked you to do it, now get your butt back into Brendon’s arms.”
I smiled and walked back into the living room, holding his hand in my own.
“You ready to go?” I asked.
“Yup.” he nodded. “We’ll see you later.”
“Bye you two.” smiled my mom.
We walked out to the garage and Brendon got into the driver’s side of Kat’s car, while I got in the other side.
He pulled out and started driving. “I’m so close to being able to afford my own car.” he beamed.
“How close?”
“Like only a few more shifts in the smoothie hut then BAM new car. And we can go to the beach, and to the movie theater and even drive out to the desert, just because I can.”
“That’d be awesome.” I smiled and he focused on the road. It was about five minutes before we reached school. He parked in the parking lot and went to get out, but I held his hand firmly.
“What are you doing?” he asked.
I put one hand on the back of his neck and rubbed small circles with my thumb. He bit his bottom lip and suddenly looked very vulnerable.
“Brendon.” I whispered. “Don’t have that look on your face.”
“What one?”
“The one where you look petrified.”
“It’s because I am.”
I leaned closer and pressed my lips to his, fluttering my eyes shut.
Damn, his lips were so soft and so pillowed. He kissed back and got closer to me, putting one hand on my knee. He tilted his head to the right a little more and kissed with his beautiful fish lips, then broke away.
His tongue ran across his own lips, licking them once. “What was that.”
“I believe we just kissed.”
“Are you toying with me?”
“No.” I said, shaking my head. “I’d never toy with someone like you.”
He smiled and kissed me again, just once, then got out of the car. I opened my door and he took my hand, holding it tightly. He held my other one too, then pressed his lips to my mine. I was glad that we were parked far away, otherwise people would see us, and I was pretty sure Brendon was romantically linked to someone else, just not telling me.
He loosened his left hand, so I slipped my right hand out of it and it went straight to the top of his neck, my fingers sliding through his chestnut hair, massaging his scalp lightly. Normally I would tug a little bit but I didn’t want him to moan.
Our lips meshed together in what can only be described as perfection, I love kissing people with big lips and he (allegedly) loved kissing me.
I broke away, but not a far distance. “Bren.” I whispered again.
“You’re so beautiful.” he whispered back. “And a tremendous kisser, but I could be biased, you never know.”
I smiled and kissed his cheek. “Keep quiet about this, though.”
“Yeah, I know.” he nodded. “It’s our secret.”
He smiled, then kissed my forehead.
“Let’s go to prom now.”
♠ ♠ ♠
...Do you guys love me? :D

If so, please tell me because I feel like shit. I ditched school and when I got home I burst into tears and had a panic attack. So now I have to go to the doctors and see if I need counseling or some shit.
This is what happens when your parents don't believe that you have severe OCD and instead just shout at you for being a freak.

Well, I hope all you guys are having a good day :D The next part will be up relatively soon. I love you all <3