Status: Active. (:

One of the Boys.

Pt. 50. (Pt. 3 of Prom.)

Emma’s POV:

Henry keyed in the code to his apartment and pushed the door open. He flicked the light switch and the room lit up.
It was completely silent.
“Dad!” he called out.
There was no response.
Henry smiled and picked me up bridal style. “We have been left in peace!”
I laughed lightly and he kicked the door shut, then carried me to his bedroom, putting me down on the bed carefully.
“You really do look gorgeous, Emma.”
“Thank you, Henry.”
He put a hand either side of my head on the bed, then leaned down and kissed my lips softly. I kissed back and put one hand on the back of his neck, curving it slightly. He put one knee by my hip on the bed, then the other, so he was straddling me from a distance. I put my other hand on his hip and forced him down so he was straddling me properly. He swept his tongue into my mouth and I bit down lightly on his bottom lip whilst he explored.
His belt buckle dug into my stomach, so I un-did it and pulled it off of him, throwing it to the floor. He broke away from my lips, licked them once, then made his way down my neck. I gasped and pulled at his hair, making him groan. He sucked harder and I gasped again.
He pulled away from my neck and hovered his face over mine. Henry kissed me once, then went back to his previous position.
“As great as you look in that dress, I think you’d look that little bit better with it off.”
I smirked and pulled him back into a forceful and passionate kiss.
He broke away for a second to take off his shirt, throwing it across the room. I put one hand on his shoulder and he lowered again, so his lips were back on mine. I let it linger for a few seconds, then broke away and kissed under his ear, sucking and biting lightly on his tender skin. My free hand trailed down his toned stomach, tracing over every muscular crevice.
“Emma.” he moaned.
I smirked across his skin and he reached around my back, pulling the zip all the way down to the bottom of my back. His fingers trailed across my spine, sending me chills. He put one firm hand on my hip and the other on my shoulder, flipping us over so I was on top. He slid my dress over my legs and it hit the floor.
Unhappy that he was more clothed than myself, I broke away from his neck and un-did the zipper on his jeans, hitching them down to his knees. He kicked them off completely, so we were down to just our underwear.
My leg was slightly twisted, so I rearranged my position on him and ground my hips against his, him moaning loudly. I could feel his erection against me, he was getting harder by the second.
I arched my neck and kissed along his collar bone, massaging the bottom of his neck. I moved my lips down his body, until I was at his underwear line. I pulled his boxers down slowly, with one finger. He took a sharp intake of breath as the cold air swarmed around his most sensitive areas.
“Faster, please.” he begged breathily.
I kissed his navel and pulled off his boxers, exposing him completely. I swiped my thumb over the tip of his leaking cock and he bucked his hips, lifting me up with him.
“Emma.” he groaned again.
I attached my lips to his and he thrust his tongue into my mouth. I swiped again and he kissed more forcefully. His hands went to the middle of back, undoing my bra clasp, the back pieces falling to my sides. He held my arms to one side and pulled my bra off in one swift movement, throwing it somewhere. Henry’s hands skimmed over my chest, trailing his skilled fingers down my nipples. He massaged them and I groaned, making him smirk into the kiss.
I swiped again and pumped a few times, a firm grip on him. He broke away from the kiss and moaned loudly, gasping.
“Emma I’m painfully turned on, don’t taunt me pl- oh fuck.” he said as I licked the top, swirling my tongue round in a circular motion.
He pulled me back up to his lips and kissed the side of my mouth, whispering. “Don’t make me beg anymore.”
I smiled and pushed his hair back. “Just once more, maybe.”
“But I- shit just let me be in you!” he practically screamed as I tugged at his hair and trailed my fingers down the length of his cock.
I smirked and pulled off my underwear. Henry reached over to grab a condom but I stopped him.
“What are you doing?” he whispered.
“I’m on the pill now.”
“You are? You didn’t tell me.”
“I know, but I’m taking it because it, uh, eases cramps, if you get my drift.”
“Oh.” he nodded and kissed me again. “Right, okay.”
I smiled and kissed his neck, then I suddenly felt him push into me, with no warning. I gasped as he hit the exact spot. Starting slowly, at a good rhythm, bringing his lips back to my own, kissing me softly. He thrusted his hips with more speed, his hands on the small of my back. A moan escaped both of our mouths as I constricted around him. He broke away and gasped, swearing repeatedly, everything leaving his mouth either a gasp, a moan, an expletive or my name. I was pretty much the same.
“Fuck, Henry.” I gasped, my toes curling and taking fist fulls of his sheets in my hands. I moved my hips with his and the rhythm became more erratic, but quicker. I arched my back again and kissed the area just under his ear.
He had a tight grip on my hips, which became increasingly tighter as we approached our optimum.
“Fuck, fuck, Emma, damn.” he gasped, his eyes shut tightly, biting his bottom lip until it bled. I ran my hand through his hair, which was now damp from sweat, and moaned as he pushed in even further than before.
He suddenly moaned loudly and bucked his hips high up as he peaked, his toes curling in the sheets. A warm, swelling sensation filled my stomach and I gasped as I peaked too, holding onto his hips. He slowed down dramatically with his thrusts, and pulled out slowly, becoming flaccid.
Henry pressed a single kiss to my forehead, rubbing his hand softly up my arm. He put two fingers under my chin and lifted up my face.
“You swore.”
He smiled and let out a little laugh. “Yeah. I couldn’t really help it. You swore, too.”
“I know, but I swear like all the time, you don’t.”
He had a firm grip on my hips and pulled me off of him, so I was laying down next to him.
He put his arm around my waist and pulled me close, so we were laying on our sides and facing each other.
“It’s been a good few months together, don’t you think?” he smiled.
“Yeah, I’ve had a great time with you Henry.” I smiled back and kissed his nose.
“You’re easily the best girlfriend I’ve had. Damn, girls hate it when guys talk about exes don’t they? Sorry, Em.”
I laughed quietly. “You pay me a compliment, why would I take offence to that?”
“I guess I forget you’re not like other girls.” he said and kissed my lips softly. I sighed happily into the kiss and broke away after a few seconds.
“Emma.” he whispered, pausing. “I think… I love you. I’ve never felt something like this before, and I’ve never loved anyone before, so if you-”
I cut him off by kissing him and wrapping my arms around him tightly. I smiled into the kiss, as did he; I don’t think I’ve ever felt this happy.
“I love you too, Henry.”
“Really? You do?” he asked, his whole face lighting up.
“Yes!” I chirped and gave his cheek a big kiss.
“That’s great! Wow, I didn’t expect you to say it back, but it seemed the right time to tell you how I feel about you.”
I smiled. “You’re so adorable. I love you.”
“I love you too Emma.” he beamed and kissed my shoulder. He pulled the sheets over us and pulled me close, kissing my nose.
“Good night, Em.”
“Good night.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Let the re-hating begin.

What do you think of Alex? Do you like him or hate him?
And yeahhhh, this was blatantly a filler, until the very end, of course.

What do you predict will happen in the next few chapters?

(And p.s., look out for chapter 62. but don't tell anyone I told you that,)

;) Comments pleeeease? :D