Status: Active. (:

One of the Boys.

Pt. 51.

I yawned and stretched my arms out. I opened my eyes and saw a brightly lit room, all lit up by the morning sunlight shining through the window. I guess we forgot to shut the curtains last night.
I looked down and saw one hand resting on my breast and the other on my stomach. I smiled when I realized it was Henry, and moved his hands so I could get out of bed. I gathered up my stray clothes from last night and put on some fresh underwear and a new outfit.
Henry stirred and yawned loudly, rubbing his eyes. He sat up, resting against the headboard and pulling the sheets up to his waist.
“Morning.” I smiled, putting my dress in my bag.
“Hello there, gorgeous.” he smiled back and stretched again. He got out of bed, completely naked, and gave me a big hug, sighing happily into me.
“It’s a beautiful morning, huh?”
“Mmm.” I agreed.
He kissed my forehead then let go, grabbing some boxers and slipping them on. Whilst he was getting changed, I made the bed.
“You don’t have to do that Em.”
“I know, but I did anyway.”
He smiled and pulled on some jeans and a red flannel shirt, then walked into the main room. I touched up my make-up, brushed my teeth and combed my hair, then did any other necessities. I went for glasses instead of my contacts, then walked into the main room, sitting on the couch.
“Son! I think I left my cigarettes in your fridge!” we heard from behind the front door.
Henry looked at me and sighed, then walked to the fridge and pulled them out and opened the door.
“Why the hell were they here, and the fridge of all places?” he asked.
His dad pushed past him and sat down next to me, winking. “Hello, m’dear.”
This should be interesting.
“Hi Mr. Jacobs.” I said politely.
He scooted closer to me and I stood up, walking to where Henry was stood.
“Dad, just go away and leave us alone. Stop perving on my girlfriend.”
He stood up. “It’s such a shame that you’re going to waste.” he tutted and lit up a cigarette. “You’d be perfect for this business.”
“Dad! She’s 17!”
He simply shrugged. “Let the girl speak for herself, son.”
They both looked at me. “I’ve no interest in becoming a whore, Mr. Jacobs.”
“A whore? No, they’re just strippers. With a body like yours and those breasts I could just-”
“That’s it!” shouted Henry. “Get the fuck out!”
He smirked and walked out, shutting the door.
Henry hugged me tightly. “Please don’t leave me.”
“Why would I leave you?”
“Because my dad’s a pervert.”
“I’m not dating your dad, I’m dating you.”
He sighed and kissed my neck once. “I love you.”
“I love you too Henry. Come on, let’s eat some breakfast and it’ll all be good.”

Brendon’s POV:

I woke up because someone’s lips were pressed to mine. I opened my eyes and saw Alex’s shut eyelids, and smiled into the kiss, pulling him closer. He broke away and brushed my bangs out of my face.
“Morning, Bren.”
“Yo.” I smiled.
“Sorry to wake you, but I heard people walking around and didn’t want to have to explain myself to strangers if they came in.”
“Oh, that’s fair enough.” I said and cuddled into him. We stayed cuddling for a while, until Kat opened the door and raised her eyebrows. She walked in and shut the door, resting on it.
“So that’s why you and Emma never dated! You’re gay!”
I sat up and nodded. “Kat, this is Alex, Alex, Kat.”
“Hey.” he smiled and sat up too.
“Hi.” she smiled back, then her face dropped. “Please tell me you two didn’t, gah, not in Emma’s bed…”
“What do you- oh, no! We didn’t!” I said, suddenly catching on to what she was saying. “We just cuddled for a bit.”
“Thank God.” she sighed with relief. “I can’t believe I never saw it before. Of course you must be gay. Didn’t you have a girlfriend at one point, though?”
“I’m bi.” I nodded.
“Oh, okay. Well I’ll leave you two be, it’s just me in the house and Emma will be back in a few hours.” she said, then left, shutting the door firmly behind her.
“She seemed nice.” smiled Alex.
“Yeah, she’s cool. Used to be an ass but not so much anymore.”
He suddenly ripped off the sheets and straddled me at the hips, tickling my stomach. I covered my mouth with my hands because I giggle like a maniac when I’m tickled, but it didn’t help and I erupted in giggles.
“Alex, st-stop!” I squealed.
He laughed. “That’s like the most adorable thing ever.” he smiled, prodding my cheek, and thankfully stopping tickling me. “You’re so damn cute when you’re being tickled. I’m gonna be doing this like every day.”
“No! ‘Lex.” I pouted.
He kissed my lips once. “But it’s cute!”
“Not for me, I hate being tickled.”
“Damn you.” he said, folding his arms, still straddling me.
“Maybe, like, a few times, but not every day.”
Alex smiled and bent down, hugging me. I hugged back and hid my face in the crook of his neck. He rubbed my back softly, then got off of me and out of bed, throwing on some clothes. I got out too and pulled on some skinny jeans and a white v-neck with a purple hoodie, then made Emma’s bed.
I threw open the curtains, then walked downstairs with Alex to get some breakfast. I rifled through the cupboards and got us both some orange juice and cheerios. Kat walked in and got herself some juice. “You have fun at prom?” she asked, taking a sip.
“Yeah, it was cool. Music isn’t exactly to my taste but meh.” I smiled.
“I saw you singing along to Boom Boom Pow Bren, don’t deny it.” smirked Alex.
“Well… yeah?”
Kat laughed lightly. “What happened to loving the Smashing Pumpkins and Avenged Sevenfold?”
“I still like them, but I kinda know the lyrics to Boom Boom Pow, so I sang…” I smiled, trailing off.
The front door opened and in walked Emma, a large, beautiful smile spread across her face. She saw me and bowled me over in a big hug, squeezing the air out of me.
“Someone’s a little happy.” I smiled, letting go of her. “What happened?”
“Henry told me he loved me.” she beamed, biting her bottom lip. “And I told him that I loved him too, I’m so happy Bren.”
“That’s awesome! See, I told you that you’d find love. I’m happy for you.”
She nodded, pretty much radiating, and rested her head on my shoulder. “Oh, hey Alex.”
“Hi Emma, thanks for letting me stay here.”
“No problem. Did you guys have fun?” she asked.
“We pretty much came home then slept.” I said. Alex nodded and finished his cereal.
“So you’re boyfriends now?”
“Yup.” beamed Alex. “Never thought I’d say it, but yeah, Brendon is my boyfriend.”
“Aww that’s cute. I’m happy for you guys.”
She stood up properly, taking her head off of my shoulder, then said: “Group hug! I think we’re all pretty damn happy, so a group hug is in order.”
I smirked and hugged her with Alex.

But she’s right; I haven’t been this happy for a while.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler, I'm sorry!
But we finally got wireless so now I can use the internet in my room :D

And we got our GCSE Science results today.
I got Two A's and a B :D
Yeah I'm pretty happy about that (: Things are going well again.
Comments kick ass! :D
And to you 84 subscribers, thanks (: It's odd how 84 of you want this to update, but it's cool.

Love you long time (: