Status: Active. (:

One of the Boys.

Pt. 52.

“BRENDON!” shouted my mom up the stairs. “Your friend is here!”
I got off of my bed and bounded down the stairs, instantly smiling when I saw Alex at the door.
“Thanks, mom.”
She nodded and walked back into the kitchen.
I walked to where Alex was stood and held his cold hand in mine, taking him up the stairs and into my room. Once the door was shut we hugged tightly. He pressed a big kiss to my lips.
“Mmm, Bren.” he sighed happily. “Your mom doesn’t know you’re bisexual, does she?”
“No.” I murmured, looking down. “I’m sorry, but she’d hate me.”
“It’s understandable, mine would be the same if she knew.”
He swept my bangs out of my face and kissed my lips again. He put a hand on my cheek and his lips moved softly with mine. It didn’t take long for it to escalate and for my arm up the back of his shirt with my tongue in his warm mouth. Alex pressed me up against the wall with a loud thud.
“Honey, are you okay? I heard a bang!”
I broke away and held a finger to his lips. “Yeah, I just tripped!”
“Okay!”
Alex bit my finger lightly and I pulled away. “Don’t bang me against the wall.” I smiled.
He smirked. “Can I bang you on the bed instead?”
I went to say something, then suddenly realized what he meant by ‘bang’ and blushed furiously. “Shh, you.” I blushed and sat down on the bed.
He laughed and lay down on the bed. I scooted to the back and spread my legs, so Alex lay down between them, his head on my lap. I stroked his hair softly, the tufts running between my fingers.
“Why did you come here?” I asked quietly.
“I just wanted to visit you, is all. It’ll be Christmas in a few days which means I won’t get to see you for like a week, so I’m here now.”
“Aww.” I beamed and kissed his forehead. “Well it’s lovely to see you.”
“Yup.” he grinned cheesily. I laughed lightly and continued messing with his beautiful hair.
There was a light tapping on my door. “Son?”
“Come in, dad!” I chimed and the door swung open.
He walked in and raised his eyebrow when he saw the position Alex and I were in. Alex quickly got up and blushed.
“What are you doing, son?”
“He was, um, feeling ill, so I told him to lay down but he’s got a migraine too so I was massaging his head. I already got a painkiller.”
“Oh, right, okay. Well I’ve got some cookies in the kitchen for later if you want some.” he nodded and left the room, shutting the door. Alex got up and locked the door, then crawled back onto the bed, cuddling into me. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his neck once.
“Yum.”
He smiled and kicked off his shoes, spooning with me. He was surprisingly cold so I pulled him even closer.
“’Lex, you’re super cold.”
“I’ve got crap blood circulation.” he mumbled. “So I’m aways cold.”
“Oh.” I said, nodding. I sighed and continued holding him.
He suddenly jumped up and let go of me, sitting on the floor and pulling something our of a bag. It was a neatly wrapped box, which he thrust into my hands. “Merry Christmas Bren!”
“Aww, thanks.” I smiled. “You didn’t have to get me anything.”
“Is that your way of saying you didn’t get me anything?” he smirked.
“No! Your present is on the top shelf of my closet. And can I open it?”
“Yeah, go ahead.” he smiled.
I unwrapped it carefully, pulled the lid off of the box and chuckled.
“See, it’s a bear, as everyone calls you bear, and as you’re kinda gay it’s wearing a gay rights t-shirt and holding a rainbow flag.”
I laughed again. “This is awesome, thank you Alex.”
“Will your parents take offence to it?”
“Probably.” I shrugged. “But they won’t guess that I’m bi because I have a gay bear.”
He smiled and nodded. “Okay.”
“So, you wanna open yours?”
“Sure!” he beamed and stood up, getting the present out of my closet. Alex smiled as he pulled it out. “Oh, I wonder what it could be. It’s just wrapped so beautifully.”
I smirked and showed him the finger.
He unwrapped it and gasped loudly. “A skateboard! I never would have guessed!”
“Do you like it? Because you said that you wanted to learn how to skate so I thought maybe I could get you a board…”
He stood up and pressed his lips to mine, smiling into the kiss. I put a hand on the back of his neck and kissed back softly. After a few seconds he broke away, then kissed my nose. “I love it. Thank you very much, bear.”
I smiled. “Phew.”
He laughed and kissed my temple, then stood up properly. “Well, I better get going. I’ll see you sometime after Christmas, okay?”
“Okay, ‘Lex. I’ll miss you.”
I covered my mouth with my hands, blushing furiously, not quite believing I just said that out loud.
“I m-mean, yeah, cool beca-”
He kissed my lips once softly. “I’ll miss you too.”
We hugged tightly, then we walked downstairs, with his skateboard under his arm. My mom turned around and smiled at us. “Are you leaving, son?”
“Yes, thank you for having me Mrs. Urie.” he smiled. “I’ll, um, see you Bren.” he waved and shut the door behind him.
I sat down on the couch next to my mom. She put her arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer; I’ve always been close with my mom.
“He seemed nice.” she said, focusing on a Friends episode on TV.
“Yeah, he is.” I confirmed. “He’s probably my best friend at the moment.”
“What about little Emma?”
“Oh, yeah, Emma is still my best friend, but in guy form it’s Alex. And she’s not little.” I laughed quietly.
“Yes, I heard she’s been getting around a bit.”
I backed away a little and looked up. “What?”
“Well, when she’s dating the son of a casino and strip club owner, you can’t expect much, can you?”
“Mom, are you calling Emma a slut?”
She shrugged, which meant yes but she wasn’t going to say it.
“She is not a slut!” I shouted.
“Brendon, I underst-”
“No! You don’t understand at all, okay? She’s not a slut at all! She has only had two boyfriends, and she is still with the second one, that is not called ‘getting around’!”
“I was talking with Ryan’s mom and she was saying how Emma cheated on Ryan and-”
“What?!” I screamed.
“Brendon, calm down.”
“No, I will not calm down! He cheated on her, for six fucking weeks! And that son of a bitch made her cry, I can’t believe him!” I growled and got up, grabbing my jacket.
“Brendon Boyd, don’t you dare use that language!”
“Then don’t accuse the most beautiful, perfect girl I’ve ever met of being a slut!” I shouted and stormed out of the house, slamming the door behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wonder why Brendon is so angry. ;)
Seven comments please? And to you new subscribers, again, hey :D
Ten stars, sweet! Apparently I've had them for a while but I hadn't noticed.
I'd just like to say thank you (:
And for you guys who read the wizard one, I'm sorry it's taking this long. I will update soon, I promise.
Love <3