Status: Currently re-writing EVERYTHING and future chapters.

My Plague

3.

"THE FIRST SONG TONIGHT IS.. SCREAM!", shouted Matt.

Everyone went quiet, as the music started.

"Caught up in this madness to blind to see.."

"WOKE ANIMAL FEELINGS IN ME", the crowd sang back

"Took over my sense and I lost control, I'll taste your blood tonight"

Matt raised his arms in the air, "SING IT FOR ME CALIFORNIA."

"You know I make you wanna screaaaaam. You know I make you wanna run from me baby,but ohh it's too late you've wasted all your tiiiiimeeeee"

"Yeaaah"

"Hanna, I love this song so much!" I screamed as I turned to her. "Hanna?"
She wasn't beside me.. "Hanna?" I looked around.. Perhaps she got caught up in the mosh pit behind us? No way, she'd tell them where to go. I looked around again, nothing. Then I looked down...
"Hanna, what the fuck are you doing down there?" she didn't reply "HANNA?" still no reply from her, and no movement.

The music suddenly stopped and everyone stood still. "What the fuck?" people from left, right and centre were shouting

"Hold up. Is she okay?" Matt stood forward

"Ur.. she's out cold I think.. Hanna...?" I had tears in my eyes. She was beside me just minutes ago and now she was on the floor lifeless

"Everyone, move out the god damn way", Brian said, suggesting the crowd make a path "Is.. is that blood?" he asked me

Oh god.. It was.

"Guys, it's probably tomato ketchup!" Jimmy laughed, it wasn't funny, my best friend could be hurt, seriously. Though, I laughed nervously. Everyone was staring at me, then they watched Hanna - still no movement from her.

Then, can you believe it.. the guys jumped down from the stage and walked towards me.

"I think we should get her to the A & E room. This could be pretty bad", Matt said sympathetically "Jimmy, Zacky get her feet. Bri, hold one side of her body.."

"What will I do?" Johnny asked

"Nothing, you just walk along beside us. You could never lift her."

"Yea I could." he frowned

Jimmy laughed hysterically at this. I rolled my eyes, what could I do?

"Uhm.. what's your name?" Matt asked

"Eh, eh.. Aimee. My name's Aimee"

"Well Aimee, get the other side would ya."

We carried Hanna of to the emergancy room, Johnny slowly following behind

"Hurry up, you little shit" Jimmy called to him

Everyone laughed again, Jimmy was sure the joker.

The crowd all stared in amazement, was Avenged Sevenfold really carring this girl they didn't know of to the emergancy room. It wasn't something you got to see everyday, fer sure.
♠ ♠ ♠
- thanks to those that have sub'd :)