Won't You Die Tonight For Love

Just One Smile and I'm Wild

It was a rainy afternoon is West Chester, but I just couldn’t deny skating at the skate park. This specific day I had to myself, and I was on fire. There was a girl here, too. She had a very slender body and definitely knew what she was doing with a board. At times, I would stop altogether just to watch her, because man, could she shred.

The girl was reckless but graceful in a way, like she was a dancer. Then, however, she suddenly fell while in mid-air and landed on her left leg. I dropped my board immediately and ran over.

“Hey, are you ok?” I asked, kneeling down. She was holding her ankle and her head was down. I repeated myself. Suddenly, she looked up. She was beautiful, with black hair that made her pale, perfect skin stand out. Her eyes, one icy blue and one gray, were full of tears that were all running down to her pink, full lips.

“No, I think I twisted my ankle. It hurts so much,” she cried, and I couldn’t help but want to help her.

“Where do you live? I’ll drive you home.” I offered my hand, but she turned her head away.

“I... don’t have a home.” She sighed, tears still silently falling down her face. She looked like an angel and I didn’t even know her name, let alone how to help her. I made up in my mind right away what I would do for her.

“Come on, come back to my place. I’ll have my mom fix you up,” I said softly, still holding out my hand. It took her a few moments to react, but she slowly turned her head back towards me, looking up at my face. She had innocence in her eyes. “What’s your name?”

“Juliet. Juliet Yume Kuolema.” With that, she took my hand and I helped her up. With her arm around my shoulder, I helped her over to my hummer.

“My name’s Bam. Bam Margera,” I said with a teasing tone. Juliet giggled. I helped her into the passenger seat, and then quickly ran around to my own side, getting in and driving off. I decided to put on some HIM to hopefully calm her down and distract her from the pain. It was The Sacrament, and Juliet seemed instantly hooked.

“Whose singing?” she asked.

“Ville Valo. He’s a Finnish singer from HIM,” I said proudly. Her eyebrows shot up in interest.

“Finland, really? I’m half Finnish. My dad is from Finland and my mom is American, but they decided to live in America,” Juliet explained. I was intrigued. Another Finn would be in the house.

“Can you speak Finnish?”

“Yes, my dad taught me when I was 5.” This was great!

“Oh, that’s great, now Ville will have someone to talk to in Finnish! I think you’ll really like him, he’s a cool guy.” I would have told her that she would probably think he was cute, too, but I don’t know what it was, but I felt strange around her. I didn’t want her to think too much about him. She nodded silently, listening to the music some more.

I hear you weep so far from here, taste your tears like you're next to me, and I know my weak prayers are not enough to heal. The ancient wounds so deep and so dear, the revelation is of hatred and fear...

When we got back to Castle Bam, I helped Juliet to the door and sat her down on the couch when we were inside. I called for Ape and ran upstairs to explain to her what happened.

~. ~. ~. ~ JULIET’S POV ~. ~. ~. ~

I looked around curiously. My ankle still hurt, but the thought of this Ville was racing in my mind. What a unique name, and certainly a unique voice. It saddened me that I probably wouldn’t get to meet him.

Suddenly eight people were surrounding me. Bam, a blond haired, older woman, a fat man that looked a lot like Bam, a cute man with light blue eyes and brown hair, a curly haired, bearded man, a man that looked like his hair just exploded, a balding guy, and a squirrelly looking skinny man. I felt like I raised an alarm or something with my presence and instantly felt out of place.

“So is this Juliet?” the cute one said. Bam nodded. “Hi, I’m Novak.”

“Yeah, or just Dreamseller,” the one with the big hair said. I must have looked confused, because all of the boys laughed.

“Leave her alone, guys!” the woman said. “Here, Hun, let me help you up and over to the kitchen. I’m April.” She seemed like a genuinely nice person, so I let her guide me to the kitchen, where I hopped up onto the counter. Everyone followed me like lost puppies.

April looked at my ankle, asking me if moving it hurt very much. After more analysis, she told me it wasn’t twisted, but there may be a slight bruise in it’s place.

“So now that that’s all squared away, Juliet, I’d like you to meet the guys,” Bam said with a grin, opening his arms wide as if to showcase the group of misfits. “The fatty is my dad, Phil, you already know Novak, the one with the big hair and weird goatee is Rake, the baldy is Dico...”

“Hey, asshole, I’m not bald!” Dico said. Everyone chuckled and Bam continued.

“...the skinny dude is Raab Himself, and the beard guy is Ryan Dunn. Douchebags, meet Juliet Yume Kuolema.” Everyone waved. Well, almost everyone. Raab just almost knocked me over with a hug.

“Its great meeting you all, but I should get going,” I started to say.

“Well wait, didn’t you say you don’t have a home?” Bam asked seriously. I glanced around nervously, and then nodded. Suddenly he threw me over his shoulder, yelling, “Then you’re living with us!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading! I'd like to thank Ira for proofreading and helping me out a lot. Comments and criticism are very much appreciated and will punch out faster updates!