Status: finished!

The Other Side of the World

Twenty-Two.

Alyssa let out a soft laugh, letting her hands get lost in Gerard's soft hair as his lips were pressed to hers passionately.

"Gee." She gasped, pulling her lips away from his before crashing their lips together again.

He flipped her over on the towel that they had spread out on the warm sand, running his hands up her tank top.

"What do you say we go some where more private?" He asked, pulling his lips from hers. She giggled and nodded.

"Okay." He smiled and kissed her softly before sliding off of her.

They packed up all their stuff and made their way back to his car.

"Have I ever told you that I love you?" He asked, coming over to where she was leaning against the side of the car. He put his hands on her waist, leaning his body into hers.

She smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Maybe." He smiled, just loving the look she was giving him, it was full of pure love and adoration and it made his heart speed up as the thought about how it was directed entirely at him.

"Well, I am completely crazy about you." Her already huge smile grew.

"Well it just so happens that I'm crazy about you too." He smiled and pressed his lips to hers softly.

"There's somewhere I want to take you." He mumbled against her lips.

"Alright." He smiled and kissed her deeply before pulling away to open the door beside her, closing it after she got in.

He got in and backed out of the parking spot, taking her hand, lacing their fingers together on top of her thigh as he drove down the street.

"So, where are we going?" She asked after a few minutes of driving.

"That, my dear, is a surprise." He answered, smiling over at her. She just smiled at him and waited patiently before he pulled up into what looked like a deserted rock cliff.

"What is this place, Gee?" He shook his head and got out of the car, going over to her door and opening it, holding his hand out for her. She let out a small giggle, placing her hand in his.

"I found this place one summer when my parents dragged me here, I walked out one night and found this. I always came here to think. The sun is setting, I wanted to bring you here." He pulled me over to the ledge where he sat down, me sitting down next to him.

"It's beautiful, Gee." She gasped, looking out over the water as the sun began to set, disappearing over the water.

"I know something that is more beautiful." He said, she looked up at him, smiling. "Yes, I know that was cheesy, but its true." She just smiled up at him making him lean down, pressing his lips to hers.

He pulled apart when the sun was just about to finish setting. They watched as the sun disappeared.

"Thank you for everything, Gerard. This has been the best anniversary ever." He smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Of course sweetheart. Anything for you, love."
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its been a few days.
comments?
thankss.
check out my stories: Oh The Wonders Of The World, The Worst Is Yet To Come, and The Past Will Haunt You. which is a continuation of my Max Green three-shot Close Strangers.