Status: finished!

The Other Side of the World

Twenty-Three

"Gee, stop!" Alyssa gasped, giggling while trying to get out of her boyfriends arms.

"Nope." He said, his fingers continuing their attack on her slim waist. She giggled more and fought against him, breathing deeply as he finally stopped.

"Thank you." She said, pulling him down, letting his head rest on her chest while they layed out on the roof of his car, still on the cliff they had watched the sunset from .

"I love you." He whispered, lifting his head just enough and turning it to the side to place a soft kiss on her collarbone.

Those three words made her heart race, as did his soft lips against her skin, and the way his voice was filled with so much emotion, so much love, and care.

She brought her hand up to his cheek, making him look up at her and see her smiling happily.

"I love you, too." He smiled and moved up so he was able to place his lips on hers gently.

Her hand moved up from his cheek to get lost in his long black locks, the other one coming up to join it while his hand rested on her waist, the other on her neck while he pressed his body to hers.

Their soft kiss soon turned much more passionate as he slid his tongue into her mouth, exploring the familiar area.

She moved her hands from his hair to his back, trailing down slowly, pulling him closer to her, making him moan, low and deep in his throat before pulling away.

"I don't think we should take this any farther on my car." She giggled and slid her hands the rest of the way down his back to the hem of his shirt where she lifted it up slightly to place her hands on his lower back.

"Fine, do you want to go back to the hotel or just move to the backseat?" He bit his lip in concentration.

"I've never done it in the backseat of a car, that will be new." She laughed and shoved him off of her, sitting up.

"How romantic, our first time in the back seat of your car." She spoke, crawling off his car while he opened the door for her.

"Oh.. yeah.. you're right... Back to the hotel it is then." She giggled and shook her head, throwing her arms around his neck.

"I didn't say I wouldn't like it." She said quietly before kissing him passionately, making him moan again.

He turned and pushed her into the car, detaching their lips.

She let out another giggle as she crawled into the back seat while he got in, quickly crawling on top of her, resuming their kiss...

****

Gerard awoke to the sun beating down on his face, making him squint and grown. He brought one hand up from where it rested on Alyssa's back to shield his eyes and slowly open them.

Alyssa was sprawled out on his chest, fast asleep, a small smile gracing her lips. He smiled and pet her hair, kissing it gently.

He was truly in love with this women, she was everything to him. He didn't know what he would do if he ever lost her.

He was thankful that he had left a blanket in here from a camping trip him and Mikey had taken a while back as it came in handy last night and right now as it shielded Alyssa's naked body from anyone who might look in here even though they were on a deserted cliff.

Gerard continued to lay there, thinking of the night before, until Alyssa groaned, and opened her eyes.

"Morning, beautiful." A smile quickly came to her face as she lifted her head to smile at her boyfriend.

"Good morning, Gee." She said, leaning forward to kiss him softly.

"So, was it a disappointment?" He asked, making her giggle.

"What? Last night?" He nodded, making her giggle again and bring her hand up to place it on her cheek. "No, Gee, it wasn't."

"Even though our first time was in a back seat?" She nodded.

"It doesn't matter where it is, it's who it's with and I couldn't ask for a better person to be with." He smiled and kissed her.

"What do you say we go get something to eat now?" She smiled and sat up, leaning down to get their clothes off the floor.

They dressed quickly before climbing back over the seats to take their places in the front.

"What do you want to eat, babe?" Gerard asked, turning to look at her and see her smiling at him.

"Well... I want you." She said, moving forward quickly before he could react and attached her lips to his....
♠ ♠ ♠
I am really sorryy.

I finished one of my other stories now I am going to work on finishing this one. I have waaaayyy too many stories.

So... ive been home sick for the past few days and have attempted to write but have felt like such crap that I didnt feel like torturing you guys with it. I'm still not really all that happy with this but I have such a headache and I have to get up early to get a blood test.
Something is wrong with my heart. =O
It beats too fast soooo, updates might not be alll that frequent cuz I got a lot of appointments and things like that coming up nowww.

soo, comment?
they make me feel sooooo much better.
<3