Status: finished!

The Other Side of the World

Twenty- Four.

"Do you want me to come in with you?" Gerard asked as him and his girlfriend looked up at her house. She sighed and nodded.

"Yes please." He smiled and leaned over, placing a soft kiss on her lips.

"Don't worry. No matter what happens, I will never leave you. If anything happens, you can come and live with me. You are too old for your dad to boss around like this." She smiled and kissed him again.

"Come on." They got out, leaving their bags in the car and went up to the door, walking inside.

"Oh, Alyssa, you're home. How was your trip?" Her mother asked when they walked into the living room. "Hello Gerard." Gerard smiled.

"Hi."

"It was great, mom." Alyssa answered, glaring at the man sitting beside her. "We'll be in my room." Before either of her parents could say anything, she took Gerard's hand and pulled him up into her room.

"You know what I think you should do?" Gerard said, pulling her into his arms.

"What do you think, Gee?" He smiled.

"I think you should just move in with me, save all the trouble." She stared up at him, seeing that he was being totally serious.

"Really? I mean, just pack up my stuff and move in with you right now?" He nodded.

"Right now." She smiled but before she could say anything, her name was called from downstairs.

"I guess I should go down and talk to them."

"And tell them that you're moving out." She smiled and kissed him.

"Yes, that too."

"Do you want me to come?"

"Sure." So they linked hands and went back downstairs.

"I want to talk to my daughter alone." Her dad barked at Gerard.

"If you acted like you were my father, then I would speak to you alone, but since you walked out on me, my brothers and sister, and my mom, then you don't get any time to talk. I am way past the age where you can tell me what to do, so that is why I am moving out." Alyssa said, wasting no time and just got down to it.

"Moving out? And where on earth will you go?" Her mother questioned.

"Where do you think?" Both of her parents looked at Gerard. "Now if you don't mind. I have packing to do."

As they left they could hear her parents talking.

"Just let her go, Mike. She's old enough to move out." Alyssa smiled as she closed her bedroom door.

"I can't believe it. I'm free!" She jumped onto Gerard, wrapping her arms and her legs around him. "Gerard, I love you so much. I don't know what I would do with out you." He smiled as they fell back on her bed.

"I love you too, babe." He said before pressing his lips to hers. She brought her hands up to get lost in his hair as their lips moved together. "Let's pack so we can go back to our house and continue this." She giggled happily at the thought of it being their house and released him after kissing him one more time.

"Let's get packing then!"

She couldn't believe that just a few months ago she had barely any free time, now all she has is free time and she's spending it all with the most brilliant man in the world.

No one had a better life then Alyssa, and she was ready to fight anyone who attempted to take that away from her.
♠ ♠ ♠
This story is almost finished!
Woo!
Time jump in the next chapter.

:D