The World Is Ugly

Chapter Eight

Gerard’s POV

What the hell am I thinking? I might be dating a sixteen year old…shit! I don’t know why I said that last bit; heck, I don’t know why I kissed him in the first place! I let out a frustrated growl; not only does my brother think that I’m a complete loser, but I also am most likely dating his new best friend. When and IF he finds out, he’s going to be furious and is going to have a major fit. I pulled the car into the driveway and turned off the engine. I sat in the car for a second, collecting my thoughts before hitting my head on the steering wheel…stupid, stupid Gerard!

I got out of the car and walked inside. I walked past my parents and went upstairs to my actual room. I showered, got changed and picked up a few comics from my massive beloved comic book collection, before making my way back downstairs and into the basement. My parents knew not to even bother calling me up for lunch, so I knew that I had a few hours to myself without any interruptions. I’d decided that I should probably start applying to art schools since I really needed to get a move on with my life; that meant that I had to start on the art to send with the applications. I don’t really know why I hadn’t applied to an art school before; I guess I must’ve lost all hope when Grandma Elena died.

I sat down at my desk and turned on the conveniently placed coffee machine. I needed inspiration, but I don’t know how I could get it when I was obviously in a rut. I sipped at my freshly brewed coffee as I glanced around the room; there had to be something in here that was even slightly inspiring. I growled in frustration when realization hit me that there wasn’t even the slightest amount of inspiration in the dump. I put the coffee cup down and put my head in my hands; trying to think of something. Suddenly something flashed in my mind; a giggling boy with the cheekiest smile and the hottest and sexiest smirk ever. I groaned; why the hell did I have to think of him right now? I really need something else to fill up my mind, to distract me, because I’m basically counted as a paedophile now…great. SHIT! My whole life could be ruined if people found out about this or if I did anything sexual with him...why the hell did I agree to this?

I groaned again and drew a random line on the paper in front of me. I just stared at it for awhile until I drew another and another. The process began to speed up and soon there was a picture beginning to form on the piece of paper. It took me about another hour to complete the drawing fully. As soon as I realised what it was a picture of I had a big fit. There, staring right back at me with those beautiful eyes was an exact drawing of Frank. I growled; I was twenty year old man and I was acting like some clingy thirteen year old girl with a huge crush...I wonder if Frank is clingy.

I slapped myself; stop thinking bad paedophilic like thoughts. I looked down at the picture again and screwed it up into a ball before throwing it away. What the hell was I doing?

Frank’s POV

Mikey was highly caffeinated today; it was almost to the point that he was scaring me. He was bouncing around as we walked to his house from school. It was a Friday; this kiss between Gerard and I was two weeks ago. I hadn’t been able to do things with Mikey since my mum had been forcing me to go to heaps of her stupid work dinners, but I love my mum so I didn’t complain that much. She’s done so much for me and it was the least I could do. She’s had quite a hard time raising me ever since my dad died when I was four; he was hit by a truck.

Mikey opened his front door and ran inside; I giggled at him and followed him inside.
“Go and sit on the couch, I’ll get us some snacks,” Mikey told me as he walked into the kitchen.
“Okay,” I mumbled, sitting down on a worn couch and played with the hem of my shirt as I waited for Mikey. I heard footsteps so I looked up and my eyes met those of Gerard.
“Hey,” he greeted; awkwardly raising a hand to wave.
“Hi,” I squeaked.
He chuckled, winking at me before walking down the steps into the basement. I turned to look at Mikey as he walked into the room, his arms laden with various sorts of food.
“Whoa, are you feeding an entire village?” I asked.
“Shut up, I’m hungry,” he grumbled, playfully slapping my arm.
“But you’re so skinny!” I whined.
“So…I love food,” he grinned.
I giggled, which caused him to snort with laughter. Soon the both of us were rolling on the floor in fits of laugher. Gerard poked his head around the door to see what was happening. Obviously we’d scared him enough to come out of the basement. He raised and eyebrow at what he found and shook his head slightly. He suddenly smirked and I must say it was one sexy smirk. He playfully licked his lips, before blowing me a kiss and winking again.

I stopped laughing and stared at him. Mikey stopped laughing as well and then glanced at Gerard and me repetitively.
“Okay, I know Gerard looks like a douche and all, but seriously, he ain’t that interesting,” Mikey stated.
Gerard looked at him with a lazy, bored expression, as if to say ‘is that all you can do’.
“Do you reckon I could borrow Frank later?” Gerard asked, directing his question at Mikey.
“Umm…why?” Mikey huffed.
“For art purposes, of course. I just think that he would be the perfect model for several of my projects,” he replied in a bored tone.
“Hey, why aren’t I a good model?” Mikey asked raising an eyebrow.
“Because you look like a dweeb! Anyway you could use this time to get a boy- I mean girlfriend,” Gerard said, a smirk appearing on his gorgeous face.
Mikey glared at Gerard and was about to open his mouth with a retaliation.
“I’ll do it,” I said, nodding at Gerard.
Mikey just looked at me, as if to say ‘What the hell?’. I ignored him and started to go through the mountains of food.

We watched cartoons and pigged out on the food Mikey had brought in…I swear it could feed like a whole African country! He then suggested I go visit Gerard whilst he set up for the movie-a-thon, because as he put it ‘I should get the creepy stuff out of the way first’. I nodded and laughed at his suggestion as I made my way down into the basement. I opened the door to see Gerard sitting at his desk. He smiled at me and waved me in. I smiled shyly back and slowly walked over to him.
“Hey,” he greeted.
“Hi,” I mumbled.
I stood there awkwardly as he just looked at me.
“How have you been?” he asked, taking my hand.
“Fine, happy…you?” I said shyly.
“CRAZY!” he exclaimed, grinning widely.
I gave him a small smile back; there were tons of butterflies fluttering around in my tummy.
“So…you want me for an art project?” I asked.
“Oh, yeah, umm…well, I’m planning on sending some things to an art school to see if I’ll be accepted. I think that drawings of you would be the perfect thing, because you are perfect,” he explained, blushing.
“Sure, I’d love too,” I told him, giggling slightly.
I couldn’t believe it; he just called me perfect!
“Well, we won’t start now, but…” he trailed off.
I nodded and looked around the room.

Gerard was looking at me when my eyes returned to him.
“What?” I asked.
He shrugged and slowly got out of his chair, closing the distance between us. I giggled and smiled at him for no reason. He took my hand and pressed it to his cheek.
“You’re so beautiful,” he murmured, his voice wrapping around me.
I blushed and bit my lip, playing with my lip ring.
“Can I kiss you?” he asked, looking straight into my eyes.
He seemed a bit nervous about asking me. I blushed and nodded. He smiled and leaned in. He pressed his lips to mine and I couldn’t be in more heaven. I kissed him back and put my arms around his neck. He put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer to him, deepening the kiss. Our lips moved together perfectly. I pulled away when I needed air. We were still very close; our noses were bumping and I could feel his breath on my lips.
“Wow, that was amazing,” I whispered.
“Yeah…” he sighed stepping away from me “You should probably go back to Mikey, before he does something drastic. For the drawings lets say come back here on weekdays…that is if you want,”
“Yeah, I will if I can escape Michael,” I told him, kissing his nose.

He kissed me hard once more and I let go of him. I slowly walked away, opening the door. I turned back to him, only to see him checking out my ass. I giggled at him and shook my head, making him blush deeply. I smiled and blew him a kiss before walking up the stairs and returning to Mikey.
♠ ♠ ♠
D= It's here *gasp*
I write other Frerard's and stuff...check them out XD

Comments welcome...

Thanks to:
FluorescentChaos
Oh.Glory.
XxWeirdxX