Status: Active unless I do not get more Comments :)

Angel of sin

Flattery.

Wraiths Pov

Oh thank god. Zac agreed to see Reim for a date. That means Zac will stay away from what is rightfully mine. I growl a predatory growl and my fangs shoot out from my gums. I quickly retract them, realizing the stupidity of my nature. I cannot help that I am possessive. He may not be mine physically. But in my heart and mind. I have claimed him time and time again.

A shudder of pleasure ripples through my body as he approaches my desk. Benji, of course, in tow. Benji smiles nervously and I frown. "Is everything alright Benji? You seem strained." He glances at me and sighs. Letting his words flow quickly into my mind. 'I have not ate in so long. I've been to worried about Marcus and Zac. I seemed to have been slacking. I allowed Princess Anamariah to go to hunt this morning.'

It is then that I note she is not with us today. I had yet to take role so I payed little attention to the class. I look at him questioningly. I think to myself. Knowing he is with me in my thoughts. 'Shall I watch over Marcus and allow you to feed?' He nods and sighs looking at Marcus. 'I would have asked another Vampire, but he asked specifically for you to watch over him today.'

A warm heat pools into my stomach. Sparks fly over my skin. My muscles ripple and a smile fights to be shown. My angel. He wants me. Realization of Benji still in my mind hits me like a ton of bricks when I feel emotions pouring into me. My head snaps towards Benji. My eyes showing fear and alarm. He sighs softly and my hands clentch my thighs. He could my superiors. Everyone. But that is not what I fear. He could tell...my angel.

What if he is disgusted with me?
What is he avoids me?

My heart clentches and my breathing comes to a hault. My stomach ties up in knots. Oh god.

What if he hates me?
~~~~~

Benjis pov

I sigh as I listen to Wraiths internal battle. His paranoia leaping from his body to mine. Marcus would never hate him. He'd never avoid him. And god if he'd ever be disgusted with him. Marcus came to terms with his crush on Wraith. He's accepted his feelings for him. I relay the thoughts to Wraith. All but the ones of Marcus' infatuation with him. I would never betray Marcus' trust.

Never. Especially not when it is vital to himself and others, that he stays within our care for a bit longer. At the least. A smile graces Wraiths face and he sighs. 'Thank you' I hear him loud and clear. For some reason I cannot seem to tear myself from his thoughts. They interest me on occasion. His feelings are so similar to mine. Of Frost, I mean. It makes me smile knowing Marcus is loved, down to his very core.

Marcus deserves to be loved unconditionally. With Wraith, I can tell his love is unconditional and pure. That brings a smile to my face as I ask. "May Marcus stay here with you until I return from my hunt? I am starving!" Marcus giggles and pokes my side whispering. "I knew you couldn't hold out all day..." I shoot him a playful glare and he smiles. Wraith smiles warmly and affectionatally at Marcus. "Yes. But of course Benji. You need not ask, if you are hungry. I understand he still needs to be watched over."

Wraith glances at Marcus and smirks playfully. "We would not want Mr. Esteres to go off and find himself a boyfriend in your absence." Marcus' cheeks burn bright red and his mind starts racing. He hadn't heard the warning tone in Wraiths voice. I had. Wraith had not mean to say it so harshly, but the tone flowed freely. His jealousy getting the best of him. I hurry from the room thankful to be going to feed.

Marcus' pov

Oh lord. Why would he say that? He just had to embarrass me! I'm already nervous being near him! His scent, his beauty, ugh, his...body. It was enough to know he doesn't have a class next hour. I'm going to be alone with him. With his smell drawing me in. So inviting. So deliciously tastey. No! I promised Benji he could feed. He said he would leave me to myself today. He would trust me. I cannot fail him.

A frown graces my lips and I sigh under my breath. I notice Wraith flinch and look at him questioningly. He gestures to a seat next to him. That wasn't there before...My thoughts are really making me go insaine. I sit down and mutter a "thanks." He smiles and nods. "Are you well Marcus? You look sickly." He frowns and I attack my bottom lip with my teeth. "Yes. I'm just thinking. That is all. Don't worry. I fed before school. Having Zac around is rather convenient.

I notice him flinch and hide himself behind his hair. But why would that bother him? I sigh confused and glance around the classroom. The bell had just rang and students file out with their friends. Chattering about what they are going to wear for the banquet we are having this Friday. I won't be attending. I want Benji and the others to have fun. If I go. They won't have fun. As soon as all the students leave the room Wraith begins working on grading some papers. I look at him curiously.

"Mr. Wra..." He stops me. "We are not in class Marcus. Wraith. Just Wraith." He smiles warmly at me and butterflies attack my insides. Their wings flapping and fluttering. Beating against my heart anf stomach. I shiver and smile sweetly. "Wraith then. Are you okay? You seemed to be upset a few minutes ago..." My heart clintches slightly as a sigh escapes his lips. "No more than what was wrong with you. I have a lot on my mind. That is all Marcus." He smiles, but I can tell it was forced. His eyes did not shine the way they always do when he is happy.

"Alright. But if my prescance is bothering me. You would tell me right..?" He drops his ink pen and his head darts towards me. "What? Why would you think that?!" He asks rather defensively. I frown and look him in the eyes. His garnet orbs peircing my ash colored orbs. His eyes hold a swirl of emotions. Sadness, disapointment, a mix of hurt? I don't understand. Why would they show hurt? "I just...After what we talked about. I was worried my being here would bother you. I'm still very unstable.

He looks at me and smiles slightly. "That is far from your fault. I am actually rather flattered my blood is so appealing to you. I feel special honestly. It is not often I hear such complements." The butterflies stir once more. Their wings making my stomach flutter and my heart sore.

I make him feel...special.
♠ ♠ ♠
There ya go. Another chapter. A little more attention for Wraith xD