Status: Comment please. Updates are going to be very random from now on.

Lost

Chapter 2

.:Delilah:.
Once Dylan, Josh and Jake went up to our room, which by the way was pretty big for an attic, I made Charlie put me on the counter. I looked at the big scary guys with tattoos, well I think that's what their called since uncle Charlie has a few and he once told me that they were called tattoos. And boy did they look scary. I turned to look for Leo but he was taking a nap on the floor behind the counter.

“Hey Charlie, who’s this?” The not green hulk asked.

“Hmmm,’ Charlie started, “This is Delilah, an that lazy bum taking a nap is Leo,” He said kicking his leg lightly. “And the guys that went to the room is Dylan, the one with black hair, and the twins are Josh and Jake.”

“I never knew you had kids, “The smallest one said staring at me funny. I stuck my tongue out at him, making the super tall guy to laugh.

“It’s not nice to stare you know,” I said matter-of-factly. I looked at them more closely. They seemed so familiar. Hmmm, where have I seen them before. “Anyways he’s not my daddy,” I added.

“Yeah I figured that much since your so dang cute and he,” The tall guy started pointing at Charlie, “looks butt ugly,” I giggled at what he said and nodded my head, agreeing with him. Uncle Charlie turned to look at me with a hurt expression. He then turned around and started ‘crying’. Which, made me giggle some more. I then turned around to look at the guys my mind set on trying to figure out on why they look so familiar.

“Ok so what do you guys need,” Charlie asked the guys. I zoned out the rest of their talking. I went to the edge of the counter, making me closer to the non-green hulk. I looked down and saw that I was pretty high up so I wasn't able to jump off especially since I was afraid of heights....and clowns, oh and don't forget vegetables. There just....icky.

I looked up and saw the hulk looking at me with a small smile on his face. I smiled back shyly. I better not make him mad. Don’t want him to go hulk on me. I held up my arms signaling him to carry me. He smiled wider and picked me up in his arms. Hmm, he didn't look that scary anymore. Just then I noticed that they weren't talking anymore. I turned my head a little to see Charlie smiling at me.

“What?” I asked.

“Oh nothing,” He smiled like if nothing happened. Um, ok? I seriously think that somethings wrong with that man. He turned around and motioned for the guy with a green eyes to follow him. So he and my uncle left to the wall were there were stuff for guitars.

“So your names Delilah,” Asked the guy with long hair. I simply nodded my head.

“How old are you,” the short guy asked. I held up 7 fingers. “Well you sure don’t look 7.” I simply shrugged.

“So you’re Charlies...niece,” The hulk asked. I looked at him and shook my head.

“No. Dylan, Josh, Jake, and Leo found me when I was 4 years old,” I explained. That's when it hit me. I know where I seen these guys before. They were in a band called Avenged Sevenfold. Josh and Jake always listened to them. So the guy that was holding me was M. Shadows, and the guy with long hair was Synyster Gates, short one was Johnny Christ, the tall one was The Rev, and so the one with green eyes was Zacky Vengeance. Yeah I know. How do I know this. Well since Josh and Jake love them they made me memorize their songs, stage names, and anything else that they thought that I should know.

“Wow that's...sad,” The rev said. I nodded my head. I figured if my parents could care less to put me in another caring family instead of the streets then I shouldn’t cry over them. “Dude I just remembered that we didn't introduce ourselves,” he suddenly exclaimed make me jump alittle in M. Shadows arms. Which in return he chuckled and held me closer. “Ok so I’m Jimmy,” He said pointed to himself,”And that big guy is Matt, the dude with the long hair is Brian, and shorty over here is johnny. Oh and that guy that went with Charlie is Zacky.” He finished pointing everyone out. I nodded my head then layed it on Matts shoulder.

“Nice necklace you got there,” Brian said pointing at the necklace that had my named in the back. Leo told me that I had it on when they found me and think my dad gave it to me since it says Daddy’s little girl. “Who gave it to you?” He asked.

“I don't know. Leo said I already had it when they found me. And he also thinks that my dad gave it to me since it says Daddy’s little girl,” I explained fingering the necklace. He nodded at me and smiled.

“I can’t take it anymore!” Jimmy screamed making me to jump....again. “I want...No need to grab your cheeks!”

He then ran the few feet that was between us and pinched my cheeks making baby noises. I made a few faces hoping he would let go soon. No luck. Dang. I guess I have to call for back up. Insert evil laugh.

I started crying.

“Fuck. No, don’t cry. Please don’t cry!” Jimmy exclaimed. His hands hovering over my face unsure of what to do.

In a few seconds Leo woke up, jumped over the counter, and took me in his arms.

“Whats wrong Sally?” he only calls me Sally when I’m upset. I shook my head and buried it in his shoulder. When he turned around to answer the phone that was ringing on the counter, I lifted my head up and looked at Jimmy sticking my tongue out at him and smiling.

When Leo hung up the phone he sighed and looked at me. I looked back at him knowing that he had to leave me once again. I shook my head and this time real tears came out. I know that he leaves the town to get money but I didn’t want him to leave me. He set me down on the counter and shouted for Dylan, Jake, and Josh.

When they came down all they had to do was look at me on the counter crying, and they knew that they had to go.

“i promise that we won’t take long baby girl,” Jake and Josh said at the same time.

I stuck out my pinkie and said, “Promise?”

All four boys nodded and hooked their pinkies with mine, then left. I looked up and saw the avenged guys looking at me confusion written all over their faces. I reached my arms out again wanting to be held. But instead of the hulk, I mean Matt picking me up it was Brian. I laid my head down on his shoulder and just sat there in silence. No one seemed to ask about why they left and that's good, cause I don’t even know what they do when they leave. But I do know is that every time they come back they have money with them. I looked up when I heard Uncle Charlies’ voice. Charlie looked at me and sighed.

“Did they leave again,” he asked me. I nodded my head. “Did they say when there coming back?” This time I shook my head.

He shook his head and muttered something under his breath and went behind the counter. He rang Zacky’s things up and looked at me again with sad eyes.

“So you guy’s staying to eat,” Charlie asked the guys.

“Well if you don’t mind,” Johnny replied. Uncle charlie shook his and and gave a small smile before indicating with his hand to follow him out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry late update
comments = faster updates

Bison Eyes - Quest for Fire