Status: Comment please. Updates are going to be very random from now on.

Lost

Chapter 4

.:Delilah:.

I heard everything.....I mean everything from when Zacky asked Brian, till the part where Matt gets mad. I guess it looked like I was asleep to everyone when they started talking. I didn’t want to open my eyes and look at everyone saying ‘oh look I just heard everything you guys said about Brian possibly being my dad’. I’ll just wait till Brian wakes me up, or I just randomly wake up and act like nothing happened. Yeah I think I’m going to go with the second option. But not quite yet, Brian is way to comfy.

As I laid there in Brians arms, I started thinking about what they said. Matt said that Brians girlfriend wanted to get rid of me. But why? Was I a bad kid? Did I do something that she just had to go and try to kill me? I knew that I was Brians kid. You want to know why? I’ll tell you why. I looked like Brian in many ways, like the eyes and hair. But I guess almost everyone has brown eyes and black hair....ok I guess your just gonna have to ignore that. But I just have this feeling that I know him already. Not because the twins made me learn about them. I just feel like I know him, plain and simple.

I was too lost in thought that I didn’t notice Brian trying to wake me up, till he started to shake me awake.

“What?” I asked kinda-ish half asleep. It was then that I realized I was clutching to Brians shirt. “Sorry,” I said, releasing his shirt. He chuckled and shook his head.

“Its alright your foods here,” He said making me sit up on his lap. He reached over to the tray that was in the middle of the table thing and passed me my nuggets, with my small soda. When Brian opened my box of nuggets for me I looked up and saw that I was sitting next to Charlie and to his right was Jimmy. Across from Brian was Matt and next to him was Johnny then Zacky. They all had Big Macs in front of them along with their fries and soda. I looked down at my nuggets and started counting them. I don’t know why but I always did this. 1 nugget...2 nuggets...3 nuggets...4 nuggets...5 nuggets...6 nuggets....7 nuggets...8 nuggets...9 nuggets....and that's it. There's no more. I scrunched up my face in confusion. I swear those suppose to be 10 nuggets. I don’t remember eating one. I looked up when I heard everyone chuckling quietly, except Brian. I turned around to see Brian munching on something, with an innocent look on his face. I looked at his burger and saw that he didn’t bite it yet. I looked at Brians face again and then at his burger and finally at my box of nuggets where one ...nugget...is missing. I looked at Brian again and pouted.

“You stole my nugget mister,” I said poking his chest at the end. Brian swallowed the nugget before answering me

“No I didn’t. What gives you that idea,” He asked, with a smile on his face.

“Yeah you did, because one of my nuggets is missing and you were chewing when you didn’t even bite your burger yet.” I explained with a smile of my own. Knowing that I got him there.

“Well....how are you so sure it was your nugget. Maybe it was a piece of gum I had in my mouth.”

“I know it was my nugget, ‘cause you weren’t chewing gum when we were walking over here.”

“What if-,”He started to say before I cut him off.

“I know it was my nugget cause I just know. So you owe me something,” I said looking at him with the most serious expression on my face.

“Fine,” He finally caved. Yes! Score 1 for the kid 0 for Brian. I smiled happily and started eating my remaining nuggets. I looked over at Charlie with a smile on my face. He just shook his head with a smile and continued eating.

-___-___-___- After eating-___-___-___-

I was holding Brian’s hand, while we were walking out of Mc’Donalds. Charlie and the rest of Avenged were walking in front of us. We kept walking for a few more minutes till I saw a park across the street. I haven’t been to the park in a while. I looked up at Brian to ask him if we could go to the park.

“We can go you know,” He said taking the words right out of my mouth.

“What about Charlie and the rest,” I asked him.

“Go ask him,” he said simply with a shrug. I looked at him for a few more seconds till he tugged on my arm, encouraging me to go and ask. I let go of his hand and ran over to Charlie.

“Uncle Charlie,” I said tugging on his sleeve.

“Yeah baby girl,” Charlie said stopping and crouching down to my height.

“Can I go to the park,” I said really fast and put my hands together making it look like if I was praying. “please, please, please. Pretty please with Dylan, Jake, Josh, and Leo on top.”

“Sure thing baby girl,” he said with a slight chuckle. I squealed and threw my arms around his neck saying ‘thank you’ over and over again, making the guys laugh behind me. I turned around and stuck my tongue out at them.

“Your just jealous ‘cause you guys are to old and can’t play in the playground,” I said to them, making Jimmy put a fake hurt face on and put a hand over his heart.

“I am not old,” he said defending himself. “But these guys....” He said pointing to everyone else. Everyone smacked Jimmy anywhere they could reach. “Oww. Hey no violence in front of the kid.” I giggled and ran over to Brian’s awaiting arms. Brian picked me up and started crossing the street. Once we got there he set me down and I made a mad dash to the Playground. I started walking up the stairs of the slide and slid down laughing the whole way.

.:Brian:.

I watched her as she slid down the slide giggling and smiling.

“Brian,” Charlie sighed, I looked at him raising an eyebrow, “I know Delilah’s your daughter,” he said with a semi-sad look. I opened my mouth to protest but he cut me off. “I know that she’s your daughter cause she looks like you, her story fits yours...And I just have this gut feeling that she’s yours. I could take her to the doctor to get a blood sample and compare it to yours to prove that shes yours.”

“Charlie...” I said trailing off, not really knowing what to say. I mean all that trouble just to prove that Delilah is mine. “Thanks.” He sent me a small smile before calling for Delilah.

“Brian, Jimmy won’t stopping bugging me,” Delilah said with a slight pout, “Can you hit him for me, please.”

“Hey, I was not bugging you,” Jimmy said.

“Yeah you were,” Zacky and Johnny said at the same time. They looked at each other with eyebrows raised. “Hey,” they said again. “Stop that,” They threw there arms around each other and said; “That's it!”

“C’mon Zacky. Go Zacky!” Jimmy said earning a smack in the head from Matt. Jimmy rolled his eyes and rubbed the back of his head, before joining the wrestling match that was going on.

“There such kids,” Matt said standing next to Charlie, who nodded in agreement.

Delilah came and crawled on my lap yawning, while rubbing her eyes with her small fist.

“Tired,” I asked her softly. She nodded and cuddled closer to my chest. “Hey, Charlie. I think we need to take this one home.”

Charlie looked at Delilah and nodded his head with a chuckle. He stood up and came over to me and took Delilah in his arms. She stirred and groaned in protest. “Shh, shh, shh. Go back to sleep baby girl.” She stopped and smiled putting her head on Charlie’s shoulder.

“Awww, isn’t that cute,” the J’s said in unison and leaned against each other while wiping away ‘tears’. Zacky and Matt shook their heads while I laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks to everyone who is reading my story
I love you all and keep the comments up ;DD

An angel - Declan Galbraith

comments = faster updates♥