Status: Comment please. Updates are going to be very random from now on.

Lost

Chapter 5

.:Delilah:.

The next morning I woke up to Uncle Charlietalking
screaming at someone. I looked around and I found that I was in the attic, bedroom. I got up and went over to were the stairs were, thankfully the stairs was pulled down. I crouched down at the top of the stairs hoping they wouldn’t see me. I heard Uncle Charlie arguing with someone about me. I peeked over the edge and saw Dylan, Leo, Josh, and Jake standing there in front of Uncle Charlie.

“DYLAN I FOUND HER DAD,” Charlie screamed, “AND HE WANTS TO TAKE HER HOME! HE LOST HER BECAUSE OF HER MOTHER I THINK YOU SHOULD AT LEAST GIVE HIM A CHANCE.”

“I’M NOT GOING TO GIVE DELILAH AWAY,” Dylan countered. “I DON’T EVEN KNOW HER DAD. WHAT IF HE DOES SOMETHING BAD. LIKE HIT DELILAH OR SOMETHING.” He took a deep breath probably restraining himself from hitting Charlie ‘cause he done it before.

“Look I know you guys are upset. And I know you guys are attached to her. But don’t you think that Delilah should get a chance at having a family-” Charlie was cut off by Leo.

“We are her family. We were there when no one else was. We rescued her all those years ago,” Leo was getting angrier by the minute. I decided I had enough. Just when I stood up, I saw Brian stand up from the corner of the room in the shadows, where the rest of avenged were. Everyone turned and looked at him shocked. They probably didn’t see him there or they rest of the guys. “What are you doing here?” Leo asked slightly angry.

“Well,” Brian started looking up at....me. “I don't think the little one wants to hear you guys screaming, let alone talk about her like she’s a possession.” Dylan, Leo, Josh, and Jake gasped looking up at me. Dylan looked at Leo and nodded at him, to which he returned. Leo darted up the stairs to me and picked me up in his arms.

“How much did you hear Delilah?” He questioned. I stayed quiet not wanting to get him angry at me for eavesdropping.

“Delilah,” Dylan warned.

“Umm...well....I-I heard....uhhh...to the part where Charlie said that he found my dad,” I muttered very very quietly. But I guess not as quiet as I thought since Dylan heard me.

“That’s a lie. Charlie was just acting stupid. He wasn’t thinking,” He said shooting Charlie a glare, which he ignored. I wiggled my way out of Leo’s hold and walked over to Brian. Once Dylan saw that I was heading towards him, he tried to stop me, but thankfully because of my shortness I was able to dodge him. I ran the short distance that was between Brian and I. He bent down and picked me up in his arms. I laid my chin on his shoulder so my mouth was close to his ear.

“I know Charlie’s not dumb,” I whispered in his ear. He looked at me through the corner of his eye.

“Why you say that baby girl,” He whispered back in my ear.

“Cause I know I have a daddy,” I said a little louder. He looked at me confused for a second. “I heard when you were talking to Zacky yesterday.” After I said this a small yawn escaped my lips and I snuggled closer to Brian, fighting sleep.

“Then you probably know that I’m your dad,huh?” he questioned. I simply nodded my head, snuggling closer to Brian, ignoring the mummers form the guys around us.

“Would you be my daddy?”
♠ ♠ ♠
srry its so late and short
updates might be slower since skol started and were already doing test...DAMNIT >;O
teachers suck big hairy monkey balls....!!!!

comments = sooner or later updates :/ ehh

A day to remember - You had me at hello