Status: Comment please. Updates are going to be very random from now on.

Lost

Chapter 6

.:Delilah:.  

   "0f course baby girl," he replied. I smiled and yawned. I don't know why I was tired if I just woke up. Off to the side Jake and Josh were pacing and mumbling to themselves, Leo was just staring at me with a blank expression adorning his face. Dylan he had no emotion showing and he was staring out the window.

    All of a sudden Dylan and Leo stormed up the stairs to the attic/bedroom. The twins following closely behind. A few moments later you could hear Bring me the Horizon blasting from the stereo upstairs.

      "I'm sorry about them," Charlie apologized to the guys who where staring at the stairs to the attic. I never heard the end of his apology as darkness overtook my body.

.:Brain P.O.V:.

      After I felt Delilahs body relax and her breathing slow to a steady beat I looked over to Charlie.

       "Hey Charlie," I said cutting whatever he was saying off. "do you think it's possible if Delilah can come and live with me?"

     "it's not up to me you have to ask Delilah," he said a smile crawling it's way onto his lips. "But if she says yes then you can take her."

     "Thanks man," I nodded toward Johnny to hold Delilah for a second. I know I had to ask Delilah but I also needed to ask the boys. I mean it's only fair since they obviously care about her, I can't just take her away from them. 

     As I made my way upstairs I thought about what I was going to say to them without offending them in any way or something. Once i was at the top of the stairs I slowly peeked my head in. Dylan was at the corner of the room pretending to read a guitar issue. Leo was in the middle of the room sprawled out on the blankets, looking up at the ceiling. As for the twins, they were leaning on each others backs, just staring off in space.

      "Hey guys," I said quietly not wanting to startle them or anything. They all slowly turned their heads to look at me.

      "What do you want," Dylan spat venomously. I didn't flinch, cringe or anything just stared at him. I guess I deserved that.

      I sighed before starting. "Look I know you guys don't like me or anything. Don't know why though," I mumbled the last part to myself thinking the boys didn't hear me.

      "You want to know why we hate you?" Leo asked coldly. I nodded my head a little. "We hate you because your going to take Delilah away from us. We might not ever see her again. You think that you could just waltz into her life?!  You can't. She's been through so much shit! Having kids tease her cause she doesn't have parents to be there with her! Telling her they love her, how proud they are of her! We hate you because your going to take her away from Us!!!!" he screamed, standing up at some point in his speech.

      "Leo, guys, I don't plan on taking her away from you guys," I started, staring at everyone in the room, "i actually want you guys to be in her life. You guys know more about her than I do. Her own dad. I know I wasn't in her life for a long period of time but I did look for her. I do care about her, alot," I sighed looking at the ground for a second before looking at Dylan dead in the eye. "I need help. I may not be the bestest father out there but I want her to have the time of her life. So I'm
 asking, no begging you to help me raise a 7 year old child. I know I have the guys, but I want her to have someone she knows in her life. Plus  the guys aren't the best influence out there," I said chucking a bit. "Now the thing that I wanted to ask you before I ask Delilah is..." I took a deep breath, then continued, " will you let Delilah live with me? You can come and visit or stay over if you like. Hell you could stay over for a week and I won't complain. As long as Delilah's happy."

      Everything was quiet for a moment before Jake and Josh broke out into a grin and lunged at me, almost making me fall off the stairs. They were both screaming 'thank you thank you thank you' over and over again. I laughed and patted the boys back smiling. I looked over at Leo and Dylan who still haven't spoken. They were standing in front of me arms crossed. 

     Finally, Leo spoke, "If you ever, EVER hurt her I will personally kill you," he stated calmly, before smiling at me and chuckling at my frightened face. I turned to Dylan who just smiled and nodded a little.

      "Come on you guys let's go downstairs." I said walking down the stairs with Jake and Josh still clinging onto me, grinning.
♠ ♠ ♠
Omfg I'm am soooo sorry I haven't updated in lyk a month it will never happen. Again I swear
I'm in the processes of moving so they disconnected the computer and all the work that I had saved on the computer was deleted.
So I wrote this whole chapter on my iPod so im sorry if there's mistakes on it and if it's short
also my story was reported so I'm srry to whoever reported me about the grammer or watever it was that my story got reported :S

Break - Three days Grace