Status: Comment please. Updates are going to be very random from now on.

Lost

chapter 7

.:Leo:.

Two weeks has passed since Brian took Delilah to his house. Me and the guys haven't had any time to visit her. We always said 'today will be the day we visit her'. But it never came true. Our 'business' was keeping us busy. Very busy. And right now we were 'working'. I never liked my job I hated it. I tried quitting but that useless we weren't able to support Delilah. But now that she's gone I guess we could quit. Actually we can but we can't at the same time. You see our job requires our loyalty and if we quit we'll be died before you could say 'pancakes'.

"I swear I'll bring you the money. Just please don't kill me," The man, in front of us pleaded. I was standing behind Dylan who had a M-9 Beretta held to the guys head. We were in the parking lot of some office he worked at. He was working late so we had time to get him alone. That way no innocent bystander got involved. Yeah our job was dangerous. But in a sick kind of way we enjoyed it. I know I said I hated my job but that was when we still had Delilah and now since she is gone we won't have to worry about anything.

"C'mon Dylan can I shoot him? He had his chance a few weeks ago. And yet he still didn't bring us the money," Jake, who was standing next to Dylan, smiled at the guy, but not in a friendly kind of way.

"Yeah Dylan can we," Josh, who was holding the guy pressed against the '59 Cadillac. Josh was all hyped up. We haven't killed someone in a while if you haven't noticed yet.

"No," Dylan said calmly, silencing the protest from the twins with a look. "I have better plans," He said smiling at the guy and pressing the gun to his temple a little bit harder, making him whimper. "How about he take his car, until he gives us our money. What do you think about that. Hmm, Manny?"

Manny, the guy, nodded his head quickly. "Go then. You have three days to give us our 30 grand. If you don't have the money by then..." I made a tsk tsk sound letting the sentence hang in the air. He'll know what will happen if he doesn't come through. "GO!!" I yelled at him, for he hadn't moved an inch. After I screamed he took his ugly ass out of here.

"Do you think he'll come through?" Jake asked Dylan.

"I'm pretty sure he's going to run to another state. But that won't be a problem." He said looking at the car. "At least we got a car." we all laughed.

"C'mon you guys. I'm tired as fuck. Lets go home" I said. We all hopped in the car silently. Thankfully the key was in the ignition. Jake was driving and josh was next in the passenger seat leaving me and Dylan in the back seat. Me behind Jake and Dylan behind Josh.

We were almost to the studio, but Jake took a right instead of a left. "Uhh Jake, bro. I think we took a wrong turn." Josh told him.

"Nope, we didn't," he simply replied.

"But the studio is the other way,"

"I know." Right then I noticed where we were going. We were on the road to Brian's house.

"Dude I think there asleep by now. its freakin' 1:30," I told Jake.

"I know. I just want to pass by."

"What are you guys talking about," Dylan asked looking around.

"We're on our way to Brian's house," I said looking at Dylan then to Josh who twisted in his seat to look at me. Right then after I said that we pulled up to Brian's house.
♠ ♠ ♠
car
M9 beretta
damnit i fuking broke my promises
im soooooooooooooooooooooooo srry i havent updated in lyk 2 months
i was moving then i had a big ass writers block and yea.....
these super short chapter i kinda pulled out of my ass, and i guess its sorta a filler.
......comment i guess

Woah oh (Me vs. Everyone) - Forever the Sickest Kids