Status: new; cowriten; comment and subscribe ? :D

I Need Something To Pick Me Up

So Long And Goodnight!

Image

The bus finally pulled up to the apartment building Kylie and I lived in and the driver honked the horn a few times. The bus had our band's name on it. Gracing The Airwaves was written in neon orange, purple, and green bubble letters on the one side of the bus that I could see.

"Kylie! The bus is here!" I cried, poking my head into her bedroom door. She sat on the ground, trying to zip her suitcase up all the way. I could tell that she tried to fit everything she could into that one suitcase. "Hurry up and zip the suitcase."

With a zzzzzzip! the suitcase was zipped up and Kylie had it by the handle. "Happy now?" She asked, sticking her tongue out at me like a little kid. I laughed, but stuck my tongue out at her back.

"I'm very happy." I said. "Now, bring as much of our clothes and stuff to the bus and then we'll transport our equipment." I ordered, picking up my bags and layering them all over each other across my torso. It was heavy, and I felt and looked like an idiot.

The bus driver was a woman, thankfully, and she held the door open for us. I ran into the room with the bunks. I tossed my stuff onto the bottom bunk and headed back out to get our equipment. I had at least thirteen different microphones and three different guitars. And Kylie had quite a few bass guitars she uses. Some are missing strings and others are in perfect condition. I grabbed the handful of microphones and two guitars and transported them to the bus. Kylie and I had to repeat this until we got everything in the bus.

Now that the hard part was over, it was time to fool around and act like a couple of idiots. Haha, that is what we do best after all!
♠ ♠ ♠
yay !
this is a new story
that im writing with my bestest
friend in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD !

this one is short, because its the prolouge .
theyll be long now . (:

comment and subscribe and we will
both love you forever and ever and ever . XD