Status: Active

Stop Pretending. I Know You Really Love Me.

Videos

"Hazel! Hurry up already!" My brother Jay yelled pounding on the bathroom door.

"One second!" I yelled back.

"Hurry! I have to go pee!" He yelled.

"You're a guy! Go outside!"

"Damn it Hazel! Hurry it up!"

"Fuck! Jay is IT with you?!" I asked. It just happened to be my brother's best friend Phoenix, A.K.A. the biggest jerk on the planet. Most girls don't care though. He's so hot that they over look the jerk in him.

"Yes! Now hurry so your brother can quit whining!" Phoenix yelled.

"I can't!" I yelled.

"Why?!" Jay whined again.

"Because I forgot my clothes! They're in my room!"

"Well go get them!"

"Not with Phoenix out there!"

"Fine I'll have him get your clothes!"

"No! I will get them." I gave in. I do not want Phoenix looking through my clothes.

"Tell Phoenix to go away!" I shouted.

"I'm not going to look!" Phoenix yelled back.

"I don't trust you!"

"Hazel if you don't come out I will go in there and drag you out!" Phoenix threatened.

"Fine! But if you look it's your funeral!" I opened the door and stepped out. As soon as I was out Jay pushed me out of the way and ran into the bathroom closing the door behind him. I started falling but Phoenix caught me.

"I knew you were falling for me." He smirked still holding me. I glared at him.

"You wish." I said.

"Then I guess my wish came true."

"Well my wish is going to come true if you don't get y our hands off me." I smiled sweetly.

"And what wish would that be?"

"That you'll be in a casket under ground." I said.

"That would be murder." He said. But he let me go.

"People would actually have to care for it to be murder." I said before walking to my room. I felt him watching me. I turned my head and saw him looking at my butt.

"Phoenix stop looking at my butt." I smiled. His head snapped back up. I smirked and walking in my room. I got dressed and straightened my hair. When I was done my phone started going off. I looked at the caller ID and saw it was one of my best friends, Summer.

"Hey chica." I said answering the phone.

"Hazel! You are never going to believe what happened!" She yelled.

"Uhhhhh Phoenix got ran over by a bus?" I asked.

"No!"

"Your right otherwise he wouldn't be here right now. So what happened?" I sighed.

"Taylor just asked me out!" Taylor was my other best friend. Summer had a crush on him for a while and Taylor has liked her too.

"What?!" I yelled.

"I know! I'm so excited! I'm coming over right now!" Then she hung up. I closed my phone and waited.

Two minutes later there was a knock on my door. I got up and answered it. When I saw it was Summer I pulled her inside.

"Tell me what happened!" I demanded.

"Ok so Taylor called me and asked if I wanted to go to the movies on Saturday. I was like sure, I'll call Hazel and see if she wants to come. Then he said that he just wanted to go with me. And I asked him like a date? And he said yeah. Then I was like ok!" She said in one breath.

"Yea!" I yelled hugging her. We started jumping up and down giggling like a couple of teenage girls. Oh wait. We are teenage girls. I heard my door closed and pulled away from her. We gave each other suspicious looks. I walked to the door and quietly opened it. Right outside my bedroom Phoenix and Jay were mocking us. They were jumping up and down and giggling just like me and Summer. I smirked at Summer and got out my phone. I hit the record button and recorded them.

Me and Summer were trying our hardest not to laugh. Finally I couldn't help myself.

"Jay, Phoenix, say hi to the camera." I said before me and Summer started laughing. They instantly stopped and turned towards the camera with blushes on their faces.

"This is why Phoenix can never stay with one girl. He's gay." I smirked still recording.

"Hazel!" Phoenix yelled. I stopped recording and put my phone in my pocket.

"Spy on us again." I said glaring at them.

"Haze please delete it." Jay begged.

"Hmmmm What would you give me if I did?" I asked.

"If you don't delete it I'll tell your mom about the party you went to last weekend. The one she said you couldn't go to." Phoenix smirked.

"Go ahead. Jay wasn't allowed to either but he still went. You'll be getting him in trouble too." I smirked back at him. He glared at me.

"I'll clean your room for a month." Jay said.

"I keep my room clean unlike yours."

"She's just messing around Jay. She isn't going to do anything with it." Phoenix said.

"Wanna bet?" I asked.

"Yea. Ten bucks says you won't do anything with the video." Phoenix said.

"Phoenix." Jay warned.

"Fine. Better be counting your money because by tomorrow this video will be posted on YouTube and on every kid's phone in school." I said. I walked back in my room and closed the door.

"You aren't really going to post that are you?" Summer asked.

"Chill Summer. I'm only trying to annoy Phoenix. Besides my brother's in it. Why would I do that to him?" I whispered in case they were listening.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter one! Please comment!