Status: Active

Stop Pretending. I Know You Really Love Me.

Let the games began

After a while Summer got a call from her mom telling her to get home. I wanted her to spend the night but she has some family thing she has to go to in the morning. So that means that I have to put up with IT by myself.

"But Summer! Can't you call your mom and tell her you don't want to come?" I whined.

"Haze you know my mom. Anything family wise I have to go to." She said.

"What if you tell her that you have to stay here to keep me sane while Phoenix is here?"

"I don't see what the big deal is." She shrugged.

"The big deal?! This big deal is that I have to spend another night with my brother and his asshole friend who just loves to torment me!" I yelled.

"When are you going to realize that you two actually like each other?" She sighed.

"What?!" I couldn't believe me ears. She thinks I like Phoenix? The boy that had put me through hell since sixth grade? The boy that pushed me in the pool on my birthday last year? The boy that came over all the time and would eat my fruit loops? Who changed whatever channel I was watching just to annoy me? The guy that ran over Roxy, my dog?

"You know it's true. You're too busy hating each other to realize that you two are madly in love." She smiled.

"Summer have you been reading those romance novels again?" I asked.

"Maybe." She avoided my gaze.

"You have to realize that not everything is a book, Summer. Some people really do hate each other and will never love each other."

"You're right." She admitted.

"Thank you."

"But this isn't one of those times."

"Summer!"

"I have to go. Talk to you later." Then she walked out of my room. I stared at the door when she left. How could she even think for one minute that I like Phoenix? He’s a jerk. Sure he has great hair, and an amazing smile, and turquoise eyes that I could get lost in, and…. What am I saying?! He’s a jerk! He’s the biggest jerk I have ever met! He’s cocky, and rude, and arrogant, and stubborn, and once in a blue moon he can be really sweet, but that’s it! He’s so frustrating! Ugh! Even when he’s no where near me he still frustrates me! How’s that even possible?! I need to get my mind off him right now! I know! I’ll get some chocolate chip icecream!

I walked down the stairs to the kitchen. Jay and Phoenix were in Jay’s room probably watching a movie. I walked over to the freezer and took out my icecream. I turned around to go sit at the table but there was someone right in front of me.

“AAAAHHHH!!!!” I yelled jumping back. Then I realized it was Phoenix.

“Did I scare you?” He smirked.

“Yes. You’re ugly face always scares me.” I smirked back.

“That hurts.” He said putting his hand over his heart. I rolled my eyes. I noticed then how close we were.

“Uh can you move?” I asked.

“Why?” He smirked again taking a step closer to me.

“Because you’re in my personal bubble and I can smell your breath which is gross.” I said. Actually his breath smells kind of nice. Like peppermint. I wonder if it tastes like peppermint. Whoa! Back up there! I did not just think about kissing Phoenix! I do not like Phoenix! Nor do I want to kiss him! Phoenix took another step towards me and blew his breath in my face. I turned my head and pretended to gag.

“God Phoenix! Are you trying to kill me or something?!” I yelled. When I turned my head back again he was really close to me. Closer than before. He wasn’t smirking anymore. He had a serious face on, just staring at me intently. I involuntary took a step back. He saw this and smiled a little like he expected me to do that.

He kept walking closer to me. I couldn’t go back though because I was already backed against the counter. He put his hands on both sides of me, on the counter like he was blocking me. He still had that small smile on his face as his head came closer to mine. My breathing hiked at the closeness.

He stopped leaning in when our lips were just barely touching. He’s going to kiss me. I can just feel it. I was so focused on my thoughts that I didn’t even feel his hand going in my back pocket. Right now all I wanted to do was pull him towards me and kiss him. But I wasn’t going to. That’s what he wants me to do. Then he can say that I kissed him. But if he wants to kiss me he’s going to make t first move. What the hell am I saying?! I don’t want to kiss him! I hate him!

My mind came back to me as I put my hands on his chest and pushed him away from me. He smirked as he took a couple steps backwards. Then he threw me my phone before turning away. When did he get my phone? I felt my cheeks heat up as I realized what he did. I opened my phone and looked at my videos. Sure enough he went and deleted my video. I am so stupid! Of course he wouldn’t kiss me! He was playing me and I fell for it! Damn it!

I’m so getting him back for this. If that’s the way he wants it then let the games begin.
♠ ♠ ♠
So on the last chapter I didn't get any comments and that made me sad. Please comment on this so I know how I'm doing. Even if you think I'm doing a horrible job. Critism is welcomed.