Status: Active

Stop Pretending. I Know You Really Love Me.

You're right

I got a few more hours of sleep before my alarm clock went off. I got up and took a shower. I changed into a pair of yellow skinny jeans, an Alice Cullen t-shirt, and my favorite pair of converses. I straightened my hair and walked down stairs to the kitchen.

"Ugh. What are you doing here?" I asked Phoenix who was sitting at the table and eating my Fruit Loops again.

"His car's in the shop still. I'm driving Pixhoen to school." Jay said sitting at the table beside him.I grabbed the box from Phoenix. It was empty.

"You ate the rest of my cereal?!" I yelled glaring at him.

"There's some Chex in the cupboard." He smirked.

"You are such an asshole!" I yelled throwing the box at him. It hit him square in the face. I started laughing at him. He glared at me.

"Oops." I smiled innocently. I poured myself a bowl of Chex and sat at the table beside Jay. Jay gave me a sideways hug and kissed the top of my head.

"I thought you were mad at each other." Phoenix said eating another bite of my cereal.

"We're siblings. We can't stay mad at each other for long." Jay said.

"Well Hazel holds a grudge against people for a long time." Phoenix said.

"That's only you." I smirked throwing a piece of my cereal in his hair. He picked it out and flicked it back at me. Unfortunately he had bad aim and it hit Jay's face. Jay glared at us. We bit back a smile and looked down at our cereals.

"You guys are so immature." Jay said.

"I am not immature!" Me and Phoenix yelled at the same time.

"Ok then." Jay said looking at us weirdly. We finished our breakfast in silence.

"We better get going." Jay said standing up. I washed my bowl out and head to the car. I jumped in the passanger's seat, buckled my seat belt, closed my door, and locked it before Phoenix came out. He stood outside my door glaring at me. I smirked and pointed to the backseat.

He tried opening the door but couldn't since it was locked. I stuck my tongue out at him. He rolled his eyes and climbed in the backseat.

"You guys done being little kids?" Jay asked.

"I'm not a little kid. He is." I said crossing my arms and facing forward as we drove to school.

"This coming from the ninth grade girl who just stuck her tongue out at me?" Phoenix asked. I turned around and stuck my tongue back out at him.

"See!" Phoenix yelled pointing to me.

"Quiet. Or I'll make you both walk to school." Jay threatened.

"He started it." I mumbled at the same time Phoenix mumbled "She started it."

"I don't care who started it. Just end it now. One more word and I'm pulling over so you both can walk." Jay said. It was silent for a while. When we were a block away from the school I turned some music on. Sacred by Tokio Hotel came on.

"Oh no! I'm not listening to this crap!" Phoenix yelled. He leaned forward to change the station but was instantly slammed back into his seat when Jay stopped the car suddenly.

"Ow! Dude! What was that for?!" Phoenix yelled sitting back up.

"Out." Jay said pissed.

"What?!" Phoenix yelled. I smirked at him.

"You heard me. Both of you out. You can walk to school." Jay said. My smirk instantly fell.

"What?! I didn't do anything?!" I yelled.

"I said one more word and you both were walking. Now both of you out." Jay said.

"Jay we're a block away from school." I said.

"Be glad I didn't make you walk from the house." Jay said.

"But..." Phoenix started saying.

"Out!"

"Fine." We grumbled getting out of the car. As soon as our doors were shut he drove away.

"This is all your fault." I said glaring at Phoenix.

"My fault? How is this my fault?"

"You said something after he told you not to."

"Well if you didn't put that crappy music on..."

"Tokio Hotel is not crappy. They are an awesome band. You would know if you actually listened to them." I said before walking towards the school. He ran up to me.

"I have listened to them." He said.

"Yea right."

"What song?"

"The song that was on in Jay's car."

"You didn't listen to them!" I yelled.

"I did too!"

"Whatever. I don't have time to argue." I rolled my eyes.

"Like what go to school?" He snorted.

"Yes Phoenix! Because some of us actually want to graduate and go to a good college!" I yelled turning to face him.

"I want to go to a good college!" He yelled back.

"A college with lots of 'babes' in it is not considered a good college." I said.

"You're just jealous."

"Of what?!" I yelled. He stepped up close to me, too close, and wrapped an arm around my waist.

"You're jealous that you can't have me." He whispered in my ear making me shiver once again.

"You have it backwards. You are the one that wants me but you can't have me. You are jealous that I like Brent and not you." I smirked. He looked at my lips and then back into my eyes.

"You're right." He said before kissing me. His lips were so soft. I couldn't help but give in to the kiss and kiss back. The kiss ended all to quickly though. Phoenix pulled away first.

"I never listened to Tokio Hotel." He smirked then walked away. Wait what? I thought he was going to say I was right about him being jealous. What?

Fuck! I fell for his stupid mind tricks! AHHHH! I hate him sooooo much! I can't believe I actually thought he was jealous that I liked Brent! Of course he's not jealous! Why would he be?! He can have any other girl! What's so special about me? God. I am so stupid. I started walking to the school mad that I fell for his tricks.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment/Subscribe/Message.