Status: Active

Suck On It Mary, You're Not the Only Virgin That's Pregnant

A Fight Can End Good

I sat there for a while, getting inpatient and very annoyed. Do they tell you who the father is the first day? I swear I'm killing whoever it is.

I was glad when she finally came out, but she hugged the doctor. Another guy to get in her pants. I started staring at him angry and mumbled under my breath, "Your already pregnant, planning on getting pregnant right after you have the baby?"

"God you-" I started getting louder and she was getting closer so I shut up.

I looked at her, with a glare, still pissed from the doctor, and waited for her to say something.

"Are you ready to go?" she asked.

I nodded and stood up and walked towards the door.

"Okay, what's your problem?"

Seriously? Um, maybe that you are like flirty with everyone, but of course I didn't say that. I just stared at her like she was a complete idiot.

"Fine don't tell me," She said.

She acts so fucking clueless it makes me pissed.

"Okay," I said then as I walked out of the door while mumbling, "Your even going to be all perfect with doctors."

"I get it, lets do it right here right now would that make you feel better," She said while tugging at her clothes.

I stared at her like she was crazy, and started walking towards the car.

"Oh I see, you think everyone wants me and I want them, but all I want is you and you can't see that. I'm glad this isn't your child."

I was thinking about telling her off but that wouldn't be my best idea, since she's my drive. So I just stood at the passenger door, waiting for her to unlock it. Fuck it, I'm going to tell her off. "Fuck you! Are you blind? Everyone does want you! I'm glad its not my kid too because I don't want a kid with a whore."

Okay, I shouldn't have called her a whore, that was really harsh, and I felt guilty. But oh well, I'm pissed.

"Finally the truth comes out," Oh god I knew her too well, she was about to cry and was holding it back.

"I- I- I'm s-sorry," I stuttered because I felt like an ass and looked down.

"Why when it comes to me and us you have no confidence, why can't you see I'd do anything you'd ask me to." She stated.

I looked up at her and shook my head. "Because I don't want to screw us up, your like the only thing I care about, with everything else and everyone else I'm all sure of myself because I don't give a fuck."

"Your not gonna mess us up," she said, by her voice I could tell that she wasn't lying, that's what she thought. If that came out of my mouth that would be a lie. No way that I'm not going to screw us up.

"I don't know how I haven't already. If you were anyone else you would have left me by now. Your fucking crazy." I said, not realizing how loud and people stared.

"Crazy for you," she said so adorably.

I smiled then I went over to her and hugged her and kissed her forehead. "Are we going to stand here get stared at the rest of our lives or are we going to leave?"

With a smirk she said, "I would love to take you home and show you how much I love you."

"Huh?" I asked. I think I know what she meant, but wasn't sure.

"I want you all of you," she said.

That sent shivers down my whole body and I grinned, I probably looked like a idiot. "What are we waiting for?" I asked. "Let`s go."

She laughed probably at my eagerness. "Let's go"

We both got in the car and she started driving. I swear I looked like I had ants in my pants, I couldn't quit moving. I was so excited. Okay, she will probably not want to if I keep being crazy like this. I'm probably going to creep her out. I calmed down, and stopped moving, though I felt like I was in a race.

Then we finally got to her house.

"Are your parents home? Or brother?" I asked.

"Daniel has crap after school, and the rents work real late, its just you and me until six, which gives us three hours before Dan comes home." She replied.

I smirked and got out of the car, locked the door, then went over to her door, opened it, helped her out, locked the door, then headed to the door of her house. Everything we were doing felt like a list until we could, yeah. I was so overjoyed, when we finally got in the house.