Status: Active

Suck On It Mary, You're Not the Only Virgin That's Pregnant

Carl Lives

I didn't have much to say to Carl as I drove him home, because the doctor's word keep repeating themselves over and over again in my brain. "Carl you're the dad."

How in the world would I be able to explain this to Trey, he's going to freak out when he finds out his brother his the father of my child.

Oh god, we're going to break-up, I know it.

I pulled into the driveway, unsure of what to say to Carl. I shut off the engine, and looked at him for the first time since leaving the doctor's and had no clue what to say.

Carl looked at me also, then looked away and started to open the door.

"Carl," I started but stopped myself.

"What were you gonna say?" he asked looking back at me.

"Just that I think you'll be a good dad," I admitted quietly.

"That is if I live until then," he said that as Trey walked outside and saw us in the car and said,
"Since when the hell do you guys hang out,"he was kind of confused and angry.

I got out of the car, and walked up next to Carl. I took a breath and said, "Since I found out that Carl's the father of the baby."

Trey looked back and forth between the two of us and then tackled Carl to the ground," What the fuck?" Trey asked. Carl tried to push Trey off and said,"We didn't do anything."

"Yeah you get my girlfriend pregnant by doing nothing ."

"He isn't lying Trey he didn't do anything, I did," I yelled hoping he didn't kill Carl.

"Unless you like fucking raped him then the bastard did something," he said then punching Carl and making his nose bleed.

"You're just like dad," Carl said and Trey put his hands around Carl's neck and started choking him.

I ran over to them and tried to get Trey off of him before he killed him. "We never did anything at all, it was my dreams," I screamed as I put all my efforts into keeping my baby daddy alive.

Trey got off of Carl, and he gasped for air. Trey kicked him, "Bye," he said as he went inside the house.

I rushed over to Carl. "I'm so sorry," I apologized trying to help him.

"I'm fine," he said trying to breath and wiping blood from his nose,"I'm alive, I think, unless I'm in heaven that would explain-,"he stopped his sentence.

"Explain what," I asked him curious of what he was going to say.

"Never mind."

"Tell me please," I whined.

"Nope," he said getting up.

"Be that way," I said pouting.

"Are you ticklish?" he asked.

"What?"

"Are you ticklish, because if you are I'm going to tickle you until you stop pouting."

"You will not!"

"Yes I will," he said grabbing my side and tickling me.

I couldn't help but laugh, "Stop I'm gonna pee my pants!" I yelled through laughs.

"Okay," he said, "But no more pouting." Then said, "Wow."

"Wow what?" I asked confused.

"Well you're pregnant, Trey is pissed, my nose is probably like broken, and here we are me tickling you and you cracking up."

"Wow," I said.

"Yeah," he replied.

"Have you ever thought about you and me dating, Carl?" I asked out of curiosity. But you know what they say about curiosity killing the cat.

"Why?" he asked.

"I don't know. I just have my doubts about Trey at times," I admitted to someone, for the first time.

"Oh."

"It's still hard to believe I'm having a baby, but it's not so scary with you, than with Trey." I told Carl.

"Oh," he replied again.

"Great, I share my feelings with you and you just say 'oh', " I mumbled to myself angry.

"I'm sorry! You know I'm shy, so yeah."

"I better get going before Paul comes searching. Do you wanna come, to get away from you-know-who? We could talk more," I suggested.

"Yeah, I'll come I don't want to die."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks everyone for subscribing, but what happened to the comments? You guys really need to tell us what you think, otherwise...let's not talk about that. Comments (plz)!!!