Status: Active

Suck On It Mary, You're Not the Only Virgin That's Pregnant

Damn It Danni

"Damn it Danielle! Seriously? Who?" I had said.

I couldn't take this I thought she would be the only one not to hurt me. Everyone who has ever came into my life has hurt me, it was now official.

"Fuck this!" I said not giving her a chance to reply. "I am out, going to my house. Being abused hurts less then my girl going and fucking some other guy."

I left before she got the chance to answer. I jogged home and went inside. My house looked like shit, my dad most of got mad and broke some damn stuff. He wasn't home, in any usual case I would be glad he wasn't. But this wasn't a normal case, my girl usually doesn't go around getting her ass pregnant. So in this case, I wished he was home. He could have got my mind off of things. But he wasn't there. I guess I was off to get my ass in some trouble.

Oh just to tell you, I'm usually not such a jackass, only when I'm pissed.

So how shall I entertain myself today? Hm, got it. I was going to break in some dudes house and beat the shit out of him. I wasn't even sure of his name. But I knew I hate that bastard, he's probably the one who got Danni knocked up. So off to his house I went with a bat and pocket knife.

Once at his house I broke a window with the bat. Shit! This moron had a security system which went off when I broke the window. I was about to take off running when the idiot came to the window I had broke. I snatched his ass out of the window, to outside. Which made him bleed(yeah!) since he got scrapped up against the glass.

"Why do you knock my girl up?" I asked while I had him pinned to the ground. He didn't answer.

"Wrong answer!" I said while bitch slapping the wimp.

He ended up some how turning us around and having me pinned up against the ground. He said, "I didn't have sex with your girl."

"What she isn't good enough for you?" I asked while grabbing the bat and knocking him off of me then hitting him with the bat. When the cops drove up I was still hitting him with the bat.

~~~
I was calling Danni with the police station`s phone. She answered and I said, "Can you come get me baby? I'm at well I think you can guess."
♠ ♠ ♠
Subscribe,comment, and of course read. Thank u readers,subscribers, and commenter's so far love yinz =]