Status: Active

Suck On It Mary, You're Not the Only Virgin That's Pregnant

Engaged

We had been sitting in the restaurant for a while, eating and talking. When I felt like the time was right. I just couldn't stop smiling at her. I kissed her forehead and told her, "You are my world, baby. I love you."

"I love you too," She replied.

"Good," I said smiling. "I want to be with you forever."

"I do to," she said looking confused.

I laughed at her confused face and grabbed her hand and got on one knee. I pulled out the ring case and opened it, with my free hand. "Danni baby, will you pleasure me by being mine forever and always and allowing me to take your hand in marriage?"

I couldn't even bare to stop smiling.

The tears fell freely as she nodded yes, too speechless to say anything.

I put the ring on her finger, while now smiling more then I have been. I felt like we were the only ones in the room, I didn't pay attention to anyone else's expressions. I wiped her tears from her face and sat down, putting her on my lap. "Your mine," I whispered, kissing the top of her head.

"When wasn't I yours?"

"Well, you weren't officially."

She giggled, "Well I am now."

"Yeah," I said smiling. I finally looked at everyone`s expressions. Carl was smiling big, but not as much as me by far. I looked at Paul and I couldn't really tell what he felt.

"Congrats." Carl told us.

"Thanks I don't think this moment could get any better," Danni said.

"Yeah," I agreed.