Status: Active

Suck On It Mary, You're Not the Only Virgin That's Pregnant

Dinner

I was planning to pay for everyone to go to dinner tonight. Carl, Danni, her friend dude that is not gay, me, and anyone else any of them want to invite. I am going to say that it is because I am all better now. But Carl knows the real reason.

"Baby," I said walking up behind Danni and wrapping my arms around her. "How about we all go to dinner? Like in celebration of my wellness."

I just sounded gay as fuck, I thought, closing my eyes.

"Reallly, babe?" she asked excited.

"Yeah," I said kissing the top of her head. "You, Carl, Paul, me, and anyone else you want to come."

"What's got you in such a good mood, darling?"

"I dunno," I said. "Seeing your beautiful face always gets me in a good mood. So I guess that." I replied, smiling.

"Gosh, it's when you say stuff like that, that makes me love you even more, if that is possible," she told him smiling.

"I'm glad to hear that," I said. "So do you want anyone else to come besides us four?"

She shook her head, "Not really."

"Okay, well go change into something nice, not that everything isn't nice on you. Also tell Paul about dinner." I said letting go of her and walking towards the phone. "I'm going to call Carl."

Not that he doesn't already know.

She left to go find something to wear, but not before a quick kiss.

"Hey," I said to Carl, over the phone. "I just told her about dinner."

"You told her your asking her to marry you?" Carl asked me, stupidly.

"No you moron, I told her its because I'm better. But anyway's change then come here." I said hanging up.

I went into the room that me and her shared at Paul`s. "So what are you going to wear?" I asked, to see if me wearing a tux would be over the top if it was just for being getting better.

"I was thinking of wearing that nice red dress. What do you think?"

"I think that sounds good."

She grinned.

"Should I wear my tux?" I asked, which was detailed enough, since I only owned one.

She thought it over for a moment and the smile that formed on her face, "Yes!"

I just laughed and got my tux out, along with my fancy black pants, and a black and white plaid collar shirt. I don't happen to have a white fancy collar shirt, which made me smirk, kind of funny. I also don't have fancy shoes, guess I'm wearing converses.

I got dressed real quick and then waited for everyone else to.
*****

Everyone was dressed and we were just waiting on Carl, when the door was knocked on. I grabbed my coat and walked towards the door, as did Danni and Paul. "Wait who is driving?" I asked.

Paul graciously volunteered to drive and I then continued to the door. When I opened the door Carl was about to knock again, so his fist was there. I knocked and then thought, damn I forgot the ring.

I kissed Danni`s forehead and said, "Guys, I forgot something. Go ahead out, ill be out in a little."

"Don't be long babe," Danni said.

"I wont be," I said as I watched everyone leave and then went into our room. I lifted up a loose board and took out the ring box.

I had to just open and look at it, and I did. As I started I thought, I hope she loves it.

I hurried up and closed it and threw it in my pocket, thinking about her telling me not to be long. I took a deep breath and ran out into the car and got in.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments plz?!?!??? subscriptions and reading of course ha ha