Status: Active

Suck On It Mary, You're Not the Only Virgin That's Pregnant

Your Like Your Daddy

"Uh well i broke into a house and beat the shit out of the guy oh I think you know the guy you know the one in your math class that you want to be your boyfriend instead whats his name again and is he the dad," Treyvon ranted on to Danni.

She'd come to get him out of his mess, but him being the guy he is, had to make trouble.

"How many times to I need to fucking tell you I never fucked anyone," she yelled back at him. Causing people to look at them oddly.

"Then how the fuck are you pregnant do we have to have the talk of how people get prego because it involves you fucking someone sweetheart," he said condescendingly.

"You know what, how about you call Daddy to come pick you up," she replied back, striking a nerve.

"Ugh, I'm sorry," he told her smirking.

"Save it Trey you've crossed the line this time," she told him, crossing her arms.

"But baby-never mind not even gonna try sucking up your the pregnant one," he muttered.

It stung him saying that to her, but she still stood her ground.

"Your right, and I didn't need you to make the baby, so I don't need you now," Danni said harshly.

"You're right so we are over; go fuck the babies dad some more sweetie," he told her, his voice full of venom, and sarcasm.

She could feel the tears in her eyes,"Oh yeah I will, enjoy your miserable life all by yourself, and continue making your daddy proud."

"Screw u, he said, spitting at her. "I hope my dad kills me so I can end this all."

"If I leave now, I'm not coming back, you can beg, call, I don't care, I am so fed up with your antics, immaturity, and rage, your just like your father, I'm glad this child isn't yours," she spat at him.

"I'm not like him! Can you please tell me who the dad is?" he pleaded.

"I don't know, it just kind of happened, and I know it sounds crazy but it's true."

"So you seriously didn't fuck anyone?" Treyvon asked in disbelief.

"Carter, I'd never want anyone but you," she told him calling him by his last name, as if everything was forgotten between them.

"Well can you get me out of here and we can continue this conversation," he suggested.

"I guess so," she teased.

"So you will get me out of her baby?" he asked, causing Danni to giggle.
♠ ♠ ♠
thank you all for your comments, and for reading, and subscribing