Status: Depends on the comments I get :]

The Thoughts of One Moment

Chapter Twelve

Rikki's POV

I woke up before him. He was so peaceful looking. Nothing seemed to wake him. Not the sounds of honking horns or tramping feet up the stairs. He slept through it all. Must of worn himself out last night.

I quickly turned over when the alarm started blaring and shut it off. “Shit!” I mumbled to myself, peeking a glance back at Gerard. He was still sound asleep. I let out a sigh, before pulling my legs over the sides of the bed and heading to the bathroom to start my shower.

I raked my fingers through my hair to make sure it was dry and walked out into the bedroom. I notice Gerard toss a bit in bed. ‘Bout time he get up. I mean it was almost 11 am and I didn’t really wanna leave with him still sleeping. Seriously, what would that look like.

I pulled out a pair of jeans and tossed them on the bed and watched Gerard slowly wake up. He closed his eyes tightly, yawned and stretched. I covered my mouth so I wouldn’t laugh. “Morning sleeping beauty.” I smiled.

He looked at me with tired eyes and tried to comb his hair with his fingers. "What time is it." He pushed the pillow back under his head. “Almost 11.” I answered.

“Morning or night?”

“Morning.”

“Come back to bed.”


“I have stuff to do...wait here I have something for you.”

He watched me leave the room for a moment, and come back with some coffee. “I love you so much right now.” He grabbed at his cup. I smiled at how cute he was being and stood over him.

"I like your shirt.” He said.

I looked at it before sitting down next to him. “I’m a big Iron Maiden fan.”

“You get it at a show?”

“I’ve never seen ‘em live. I want to.”

“They’re really great.” He said, setting his cup on the nightstand. I set mine besides his so I could get dressed. “What do you have to do?” He asked. I finished pulling my jeans on and looked at him “I have to go get my paycheck, and I’ve bill to pay, I told Frankie, I’d get him those pictures...”

He looked at me simply while playing with the the sheets. “If you want, you can come with.” I said, buttoning them up. He smiled and asked me to get him another cup of coffee, adding that he’d be dressed soon.

He came out with his shirt half buttoned while I was making the drinks. He took a sip as soon as he got it back. “So where we headed first?” He asked, walking behind me and grabbing my waist. “I wanna go to the book store to pick up a this comic for Carla.”

“Well then you should go to Forbidden Planet, their like the best place to get comics.” He said to my neck. I looked at him. He nodded.

::At Forbidden Planet::
“Found it!.” Gerard called over. I glanced up to see him walking over with one in hand. “You fu--, I looked all over for it!” I shot. He smiled and pointed to the bottom shelve with his shoe. “Figures.” I mumbled. “Sandman, that’s the one she wanted right?”

I nodded and He flipped through to a random spot and started reading. He pulled at his bottom lip and looked for more issues. “We need to get her more issues.” He said bending over and pulling out like 5 more. “She’s into the creepy stuff right?”

“Yeah, creepy’s her thing.”

“Good than she should love these.” I followed him to the checkout. The clerk recognized him. Great, this should be fun. I rolled my eyes as the clerk took forever just to ring up 6 issues.

“Dude, your like that dude from like, MCR, dude!” He said ringing up one of the issues. “Un-huh. We’re in a bit of a hurry, so if you’d please--” Gerard was very polite though I could tell he was a little aggravated. “Oh dude, no problem dude. Whose that babe beside you?” I raised a brow. “Did you just--”

“A friend.” Gerard interrupted, fishing out his wallet. He couldn’t do it fast enough. “Dude, she’s fucking hot! You fucking scored, dude!”

“You call me dude one more time, I swear--”

“Oh, sorry, man.” He finally finished bagging the books. Gerard handed the money over and grabbed the bag and left in a hurry. I followed.

“Oh my God, I am so sorry about that.” He turned to me once we were out. I waited for him to unlock the doors. I’d given him the keys to the jeep. “Don’t worry, dude” I joked getting in.

“I can’t believe he fuckin--relax--he practically--RELAX, Gerard. I don’t even care what he said anymore.” I assured him. He sighed deeply and started the car. Heading to the house in Jersey where he was staying with the band.

“So what happened to the hotel.” I asked as he pulled into the driveway. “We just stayed there until all our shit was in the house.” He claimed. I nodded and got out. “You coming.” He asked, catching me staring at the house. I grabbed the envelop and ran up to him.

He opened the door and we walked through a hall, before coming upon the band in the living room. “What do we have here?” Frankie laughed as soon as he saw us. “Your pictures.” I tossed them over. He barely caught them. “Sweet!” He squealed. He flipped through and laughed at one.

“Haha Gee looks like girl.” He turned it around so we could see. “Dude, what’re you talking about, he looks fucking hot!” All the guys looked at me. “Shit! Fuck! I did not just say that.” I covered my face with my hand. Frank and Gee laughed.

“So you coming to the gig tonight.” Ray asked. Frank laughed at another. “Frankie don’t laugh!” Gerard told. “No these are really good. I like ‘em.” He said. “I would love to Ray, but I’ve night shift tonight. I might be able to stop by though on break but i dunno it depends on how busy we get.” I said.

Frankie smiled, putting away all but one picture. “I’m keeping this.” He grinned and walked off. I looked at him funny and checked my watch. “Time to go already.” Gerard startled me. “Yeah my shift starts soon.”

He walked me out back to my car and kissed me goodbye, placing a hand on my cheek to deepen it. “I’ll see you soon, right?” He broke to ask. “Most definitely.” I assured. He smiled and kissed me, pressing his body against mine.

I ran fingers through his hair and linked them behind his neck. I heard the door open and Frank step on the porch to see If I was gone yet. “Ooooooh.” He giggled. “Yo guys come here, we got a show out here!” He called.

I tried not to smile, but I extended my arm and gave him the middle finger. His jaw dropped and Ray and Mikey came out only catching Gerard trying not to laugh. “What’s the name of this show, Flipping Off Frankie?” He looked at Ray and scoffed jokingly. Gerard said goodbye again and watched me until I drove off.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know...bad ending :[ but I couldn't think of how to word it so it wouldn't sound weird..sorry. Hope you like it and comments are much liked :]