Status: working on it

Billie Joe's Modern Girl

Nobody likes you everyone left you they're all out without you having fun

I wasn’t sure what to do. This couldn’t be happening. The week seemed to go by slowly. I was waiting till the day I would finally get to meet my idol, Billie Joe Armstrong. There are so many reasons why he is my savior, my hero. First, his music is inspirational and second, he’s just very charismatic. Without knowing him personally, he has had more of an impact on my life than my own mother. That’s sad, seeing as my mother is very loving and everything I aspire to be.

There was a lot to do to prepare for my meeting with my new boss. I had to look good, of course, not only because he’s super awesome, but because of my job. I can’t let my feelings get in the way of my job. I need this job to stay out of debt. This job helps pay for all my college expenses. I am a student at San Francisco State University, to become a famous writer, like J.K Rowling.

David had told me his address and being the fan girl that I am, I googled it. Turns out, he didn’t live that far from me. Fifteen minutes to be exact. David said that I would help him out in any way that I can and that I’m to follow Mr. Armstrong’s orders. Maybe I should start calling him Mr. Armstrong when I’m on the job, so I don’t faint from excitement.

Finally, Friday came, the day I would meet my idol. It was a really hectic morning for me. I tried to get out of the house before five am, two hours before I was expected at his house, but I ended up taking thirty minutes longer than I wanted to spend. I was trying to get the perfect outfit, but I couldn’t. So, I ended up just putting on my black skinny jeans, my purple camisole, my Indian boots and Cheshire cat hoodie.

With traffic, I was able to make it to the house five minutes before seven am. I had only a little amount of makeup on, to bring out my natural look. I added purple eye shadow to my small, Asian eyes and a little bit of blush to brighten my smile. I didn’t put foundation on, because I was scared it would hide the freckles I had on my petite face. I had my light brown hair in a neat/messy bun.

I didn’t want to look bad, so instead of dawdling, I arrived at his doorstep five minutes ahead of time. David always says, “If you’re early, you’re on time, if you’re on time, you’re late and if you’re late, it’s unacceptable”. I knocked on the door and hoped for the best.

After waiting a few seconds, I was greeted by none other than Billie Joe himself, in only a towel wrapped around his tiny waist. He looked really cute, standing underneath the doorframe. I wanted to hug him right then and there, and breathe in his scent.

“Hey, you must be Julianne. Come in.” Billie Joe said, or I should say Mr. Armstrong.

“Yeah. It’s nice to meet you too, Mr. Armstrong.” I said as I walked through the threshold.

“Please, call me Billie.” Billie said as he shook my hand.

“Okay, Billie.”

“So, what you will be doing is helping me get things done around here, like cleaning, bills and whatever. I will need a lot of help, under the circumstances.”

As Billie had said the last line, he had taken to looking down at the ground and biting his lip.

“Circumstances?” I asked.

“Me and my wife are getting a divorce.”
♠ ♠ ♠
hope u all like. comments are appreciated.